+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 60th draw

kadir_35

Mar 26, 2017
travelerscove said:
hi , my present score comes 429. I have already given my IELTS and applied to WES for ECA last week. Considering the fall in points, i want to create my EE immediately. could any one answer the below questions.
1. Can i apply with WES reference number created during my online application withouy waiting for the ECA evaluation report?
2. Do we have to upload the ECA report when i create my express entry profile?
3. Will this number 3245913 be the same ,after i receive my evaluation report ?
4. I have read threads where it says ECA# 7 digit number + IMM eg , mine shall be 324913/IMM?

i would appreciate if anyone can provide the above information for me to take a call on the application.

1. No. You have to wait for ECA report
2. I would suggest creating EE profile when you gather everything

tj4canada

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
kadir_35 said:
travelerscove said:
1. No. You have to wait for ECA report
2. I would suggest creating EE profile when you gather everything

If you try to create it without an ECA it will say you are ineligible. If you use a fake ECA number, you will eventually be disqualified because your score date is after the ITA.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Everyone,

There were some doubts related to accuracy and reliability of my last post. Firstly, I want to confirm that neither I am an Immigration Consultant nor member of CIC. I have some authentic links that I can't disclose here due to Confidentiality but I will try to give insights to my figures that may give you assurance in regards to its reliability.

1. 100,000 ITA's by the end of 2017

Till Now there have been 9 Draws since Jan 2017 and total of 32,308 ITA's have been issued. As I earlier said in my post this year the highest number of draws are planned that is 30 or more. So if you project the ITA's it exceeds 100,000 figure after 30 draws.

2. Proposal to Changes in NOC Scores

This is still a draft and changes will only be made if approved by the majority. Even if the changes are approved they will be implemented in Phases and therefore, will not affect all applicants in the near future.

Last time they approved changes that allowed more points for Senior Managers and above positions and fewer points for any position lower than that. Although this was implemented earlier this year, the actual proposal was to award more points for anyone with experience of 5 and then 8 Years or more.

I hope your doubts will be cleared. :)

Now I just want to highlight some more points that I hope will clear your doubts relating to other issues.

1. Number of ITA's vs Number of Applicants in Pool

The figures that CIC issues are the total number of ITA's issued and includes other programs as well. For FSW it is almost 65%-75% of the total ITA's, so if you use 70% of 3923 ITA's this will be approximately 2,750 ITA's for FSW. Now it will be easier to estimate how many applicants are still available in 421-430 points. My Estimate is more than 600 but less than 700.

2. How much score can go down?

The good news is there are no minimum limits to it and score can go below 400 if trends continue. I was told that if and only if things went back to 2013-14 levels (that is before the new EE system was introduced) than the Score can go down to as low as 340. So Ray of hope for applicants with scores in that level.

3. Nominations from Provinces

Frankly speaking, Provinces are always after your money and doesn't have any interest in your skills that you might bring. As a part of the new scheme, provinces are now allocated more quotas to nominate through EE and therefore, applicants can expect increased number of nominations in the future despite what the score will be.

It is better to wait until June before accepting nominations, and use that $1,500 to pay for your resident applications fees if you got ITA.

Note: This is Ray of Hope forum and for that reason, I only want to foster the positive changes. :)

johnmunch

Nov 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BillHyatt said:
Hi Everyone,

There were some doubts related to accuracy and reliability of my last post. Firstly, I want to confirm that neither I am an Immigration Consultant nor member of CIC. I have some authentic links that I can't disclose here due to Confidentiality but I will try to give insights to my figures that may give you assurance in regards to its reliability.

Till Now there have been 9 Draws since Jan 2017 and total of 32,308 ITA's have been issued. As I earlier said in my post this year the highest number of draws are planned that is 30 or more. So if you project the ITA's it exceeds 100,000 figure after 30 draws.

This is still a draft and changes will only be made if approved by the majority. Even if the changes are approved they will be implemented in Phases and therefore, will not affect all applicants in the near future.

Last time they approved changes that allowed more points for Senior Managers and above positions and fewer points for any position lower than that. Although this was implemented earlier this year, the actual proposal was to award more points for anyone with experience of 5 and then 8 Years or more.

Now I just want to highlight some more points that I hope will clear your doubts relating to other issues.

The figures that CIC issues are the total number of ITA's issued and includes other programs as well. For FSW it is almost 65%-75% of the total ITA's, so if you use 70% of 3923 ITA's this will be approximately 2,750 ITA's for FSW. Now it will be easier to estimate how many applicants are still available in 421-430 points. My Estimate is more than 600 but less than 700.

The good news is there are no minimum limits to it and score can go below 400 if trends continue. I was told that if and only if things went back to 2013-14 levels (that is before the new EE system was introduced) than the Score can go down to as low as 340. So Ray of hope for applicants with scores in that level.

Frankly speaking, Provinces are always after your money and doesn't have any interest in your skills that you might bring. As a part of the new scheme, provinces are now allocated more quotas to nominate through EE and therefore, applicants can expect increased number of nominations in the future despite what the score will be.

It is better to wait until June before accepting nominations, and use that $1,500 to pay for your resident applications fees if you got ITA.

Note: This is Ray of Hope forum and for that reason, I only want to foster the positive changes. :)
There is no reason you couldn't share the source of the information on the thread. And you can also send the links in private message. So please do share your info.

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
SoniaJav said:
CRS 424 - how long does it take for ITA to be issued? And what exactly do i do next?
.. Congratulations! ITAs are issued electronically and sent via email to candidate within 24 hours of round of invitation. ITA is also updated on the dashboard of your CIC profile (where u submitted EE profile). The documents required at the stage of ITA vary country to country and individual to individual. It is better to hire a consultant or review the documentation carefully before submission. ITA documents is ACTUALLY your PR application so u need to be very precise and genuine for everything. Have you received any customized list of docs?

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BillHyatt said:
Hi Everyone,

Not sure how credible your sources are, particularly if you can't reveal them. I have posted an analysis of this before: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/analysis-of-express-entry-statistics-t476369.0.html

To meet the 2017 quotas for FSW and CEC (73,700), I have estimated that IRCC would need to issue about 63,000 ITAs this year. The PNP quota is slightly less (51,000). In total, we can expect at least 2,900 ITAs over the remaining bi-weekly draws to meet the FSW and CEC targets.

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
BillHyatt said:
Hi Everyone,

good logical thinking..+1
Guys just chill its a "RAY OF HOPE" thread everything doesn't need to be backed up with concrete evidence.. its ok to be hopeful and wishful
All we guys can do is speculate on the dynamic nature of draws held by the IRCC and stay positive :)

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
To meet the 2017 quotas for FSW and CEC (73,700), I have estimated that IRCC would need to issue about 63,000 ITAs this year. The PNP quota is slightly less (51,000). In total, we can expect at least 2,900 ITAs over the remaining bi-weekly draws to meet the FSW and CEC targets.
[/quote]
[/b]

I agree with your analysis, and as I said earlier FSW accounts for around 65%-75% of the total ITA's in EE. So using your figures the total ITA's to be issued using EE is still expected to be 100,000 or more. Note 1 of Immigration Levels Plan also states the majority of admissions are expected to come from EE. Final thing PNP have two components; Firstly through Direct Approach and then through EE. The quota for PNP through EE have increased in 2017. However, the real scenario will be known by the end of July.

I can't claim that my figures are 100% accurate but I believe any logical points that can bring a ray of hope in applicants should be in this forum.

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
lets show some excitement here....
i predict next draw on 26th april cut off 415 ITA 3.8k

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
picklee said:
Not sure how credible your sources are, particularly if you can't reveal them. I have posted an analysis of this before: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/analysis-of-express-entry-statistics-t476369.0.html

Has there been any year-end comprehensive report this year(2016 data) like in 2016(2015 data).
In 2016 data, from your link, the thing that stands out is 36.62% rejections after submissions have been done. That is quite a high percentage.
I know this is ray of hope thread, dont want to scare anyone, but this highlights the need to be careful wile submitting documents.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
There might not be another draw in April.. If next draw happens after 3 weeks, considering all kinds of new applicants entering the pool, how much would the draw score increase ?

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
haceeb said:
There might not be another draw in April.. If next draw happens after 3 weeks, considering all kinds of new applicants entering the pool, how much would the draw score increase ?
there will be a draw this month for sure, i have the gut feeling... prayers for downward trend in the coming draws

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Confused_oldman said:
Has there been any year-end comprehensive report this year(2016 data) like in 2016(2015 data).
In 2016 data, from your link, the thing that stands out is 36.62% rejections after submissions have been done. That is quite a high percentage.
I know this is ray of hope thread, dont want to scare anyone, but this highlights the need to be careful wile submitting documents.
Assuming all declines, applicants per ITA and rejections as same from 2105, we have 64850(approx) ITAs remaining this year to reach the 73700 targeted PR's.
Assuming we have one more draw this month and same number of draws till year end, we have 23 draws remaining this year.
That gives only 2820 ITA's per draw.
So,
We might see reduction in ITAs towards the later part of the year, like in previous years.
or
The number of declines and rejections has increased significantly in the past one year, causing cic to give out more ITAs.

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haceeb said:
For 3 week gap, there should be an increase in CRS, most likely. You can never be sure, by how much. It depends on kind of scores people are joining/increasing with.
I would say about 428 +/- 2.

travelerscove

Apr 5, 2017
Dubai
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
tj4canada said:
If you try to create it without an ECA it will say you are ineligible. If you use a fake ECA number, you will eventually be disqualified because your score date is after the ITA.
Thnks for the reply buddy. My question is the WES reference number same which I have now will be the same if I receive my evaluation.

Also do we have to upload the ECA pdf report when will make a profil and submit it .
If I upload my ECA report after I receive it and add in the exisiting profile .

Please advise