+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 59th draw!

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajkidwai said:
This declining ITA's is another big pain now........and this is becoming a norm , because people arent ready with the documents. It affects CRS draws folks, so please do so only if seriously required.
Yeah buddy, lots of ITA being wasted because people is just playing around..

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
ajkidwai said:
This declining ITA's is another big pain now........and this is becoming a norm , because people arent ready with the documents. It affects CRS draws folks, so please do so only if seriously required.
dont worry buddy with new info my points are declining......

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
thestunner316 said:
just decline ITA, you will go back in the pool

no need to withdraw and create new profile
my spouse will accompany me this time around so i believe i have to create a new profile

tiwalope

Feb 12, 2017
ajkidwai said:
Its actually unfair if you would ask me,it increases the number of people in the pool.

Not fair sincerely :'(

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No expectations for this week.

Also, just did the IELTS this weekend, it will take a while to get the results and finally enter the pool. :D

rohitagg00777

Sep 10, 2016
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluewaters87 said:
Any chances for 391 ..I am thinking they are not looking at scores below 400...

please correct my opinion.
Right now 391 is very distant. People in 410s and 420s are still wondering whether they will get it or not. Try and improve ur score. Learn French.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys - chill with the comments and hatred towards guys who decline ITA

IRCC KNOWS that a high percentage of ITAs are declined, hence they keep that buffer in mind when they select draws... so if they want 3200 candidates they will invite 3600, knowing 10% (or whatever number) will decline ITA on average.

Instead of sending hatred over people who do this, i would strongly suggest to do things to IMPROVE your own scores... that IS in your control...

ajkidwai

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08/06/2017
Passport Req..
18/08/2017
thestunner316 said:
Guys - chill with the comments and hatred towards guys who decline ITA

IRCC KNOWS that a high percentage of ITAs are declined, hence they keep that buffer in mind when they select draws... so if they want 3200 candidates they will invite 3600, knowing 10% (or whatever number) will decline ITA on average.

Instead of sending hatred over people who do this, i would strongly suggest to do things to IMPROVE your own scores... that IS in your control...
No hatred....Just an observation and a request.

And where did you get this feeling that people in the range of 400-430 are not doing enough for increasing their points. Buddy, there are many factors that affects the points. Age and IELTS are primary ones.

laisluba

Feb 23, 2017
São Paulo
App. Filed.......
10-04-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
mintz said:
yay! congrats! hopefully 19th april and you get ITA!!

make sure that your job bank is registered and active. my profile is still at pending additional criteria

Application status Pending Additional Criteria
Province/territory of nomination We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated.
Job Bank registration We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated.
[tr][td]

Thanks!!!

Mine is also pending additional criteria although I've received the confirmation of jobbank submition.
What does that mean???

yuanteo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys!! please continue to update the excel sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mJH42mM6V_lwI5gUwH3E_BAYaJL-direp5U41J1h6Bk/edit?usp=sharing

so we all get a feel of the sample of people in the pool! this is especially for new candidates who are joining in!

Thank you!!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajkidwai said:
No hatred....Just an observation and a request.

And where did you get this feeling that people in the range of 400-430 are not doing enough for increasing their points. Buddy, there are many factors that affects the points. Age and IELTS are primary ones.
Its not directed towards you :) but in general... been part of the ray of thread hope for months now...

yes i know, i was in the 420s also once upon a time... atleast now you have hope - those days I had zero hope, only option was PNP.

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My agent said 73700 ITAs will be issued this year, not sure where she got the number from.
But if that is true, so far 28600 ITAs have been issued. So remaining 45100.
Considering 2 draws a month, we have 17 draws remaining this year. That means 2653 ITAs per draw.
Or they are giving 3.7k out by accounting declines/rejects.
Whatever, hopefully ITAs remain at same levels, else there will be a sharp jump in the CRS points.

gilljiw

Mar 2, 2017
My agent said 73700 ITAs will be issued this year, not sure where she got the number from.
Considering 2 draws a month, we have 17 draws remaining this year. That means 2653 ITAs per draw.
Whatever, hopefully ITAs remain at same levels, else there will be a sharp jump in the CRS points.

What are the chances of 429????????????
Did she tell you???

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gilljiw said:

What are the chances of 429????????????
Did she tell you???
I can bet you getting it in the next draw, unless cic decides to delay draw by a week or decrease the ITAs Best of luck.