+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 58th draw?

daysleeper

May 19, 2016
Blueeyes17 said:
I spoke to CIC help desk and the representative mentioned that - "if all the details in the application are correct - then application will not be refused".
I think based on this ITA can be accepted.
Yes, all the data is correct, I've checked my date of birth and it's fine, they just didn't update the system. I will talk to the lawyers tomorrow and let you know their opinion.
Congratulations to everyone receiving ITA!

IrfanLone15

Apr 4, 2017
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
prakash419 said:
Hi Maverick28, need you help once again. got my ITA. I am Indian citizen in US working on h1b from last 5 years. How to get police certificates? from both countries? can you plz guide me to the complete process? thanks alot in advance.

You need to get US PCc first , the. Apply through Indian counsukate for Indian PCC

If you live in United States:
You can download the application form from the FBI website or send a request by mail (see Special notes and considerations for complete address).

You must fill out the applicant information form and obtain a set of your fingerprints.

Please mail your completed fingerprints card along with a certified cheque or money order for the applicable processing fees, payable to the U.S. Treasury (see Special notes and considerations for complete address).

The FBI will send you a letter with the results of your record check. That letter will be your police certificate. You should send the letter and any attached documents to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office processing your file.

Please note that FBI-approved channeler service is only available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents.

uch_ad

Mar 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning.
Please I need to confirm the total amount that will be paid when submitting your final application (e-APR).
Thanks

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
prakash419 said:
Hi Maverick28, need you help once again. got my ITA. I am Indian citizen in US working on h1b from last 5 years. How to get police certificates? from both countries? can you plz guide me to the complete process? thanks alot in advance.
Other members have answered your question. If you need any further help with the process, let me know.

Apply for FBI PCC ASAP. It will take most of the time.

Good luck!

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
prakash419 said:
This is what I found
For India contact the embassy or consulate

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Hello,
A little off topic but how do u accept an ITA? In the message CIC sent it instructs you to go to 'applications' in your profile and then to subsection 'permanent residence' I dont see such an option , but just above the decline button is the option to 'continue application' is that the way to go?

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
irosha said:
Hello,
A little off topic but how do u accept an ITA? In the message CIC sent it instructs you to go to 'applications' in your profile and then to subsection 'permanent residence' I dont see such an option , but just above the decline button is the option to 'continue application' is that the way to go?
Yes, continue your application.

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Maverick28 said:
Yes, continue your application.
Thank you ! one more clarification pls,

in continuing the application it asks you the question "how many children do u and your partner have" , I answered 4 cos I have one child and my husband has 3. Then subsequently it asks u what your relationships is to the first child , the two choices being parent or guardian. Since I'm neither parent nor guardian to the elder 3 kids who are all above 18 , what do i answer?

Or does the question intended to mean only dependent children?

But then, it asks you the civil status of the children mentioned, and gives options such as, married, divorced, widowed, single. Now since married children are automatically ineligible to be put down in the parents application, does that imply that CIC wants to know details of ALL children regardless of age or they wouldnt ask their civil status if they meant only unmarried kids under 18?

vickyr019

Sep 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prakash419 said:
came saw and conquered :), Had no idea bout Canadian PR, saw an MBA classmate suddenly moving to Canada (in linekdin saw suddenly he is working in toronto), realized that he must have got PR first and then job (non IT jobs are not easy to get without PR), tarted researching in December. Gave IELTS in February (with no preparation, just went there ans sat for test) got L 6.5, R 8.5 W 8.0 and S 8.0, realized that IELST listening is not about how good a listener you are but more about listening and dumping what you listen on the answer sheet (dumb listener test :)), gave again in February end got L 8.5 R 9 W 8 and S 7 (speaking part screwed up because of bad mood), got to 451, got ECA this Monday and profile active on Tuesday and today I have ETA. Yo babe, bring it on.

I had so many confusions/doubts that this site helped clear. Thanks all for that.
Good |Going...Best of luck..

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyr019 said:
prakash419 said:
came saw and conquered :), Had no idea bout Canadian PR, saw an MBA classmate suddenly moving to Canada (in linekdin saw suddenly he is working in toronto), realized that he must have got PR first and then job (non IT jobs are not easy to get without PR), tarted researching in December. Gave IELTS in February (with no preparation, just went there ans sat for test) got L 6.5, R 8.5 W 8.0 and S 8.0, realized that IELST listening is not about how good a listener you are but more about listening and dumping what you listen on the answer sheet (dumb listener test :)), gave again in February end got L 8.5 R 9 W 8 and S 7 (speaking part screwed up because of bad mood), got to 451, got ECA this Monday and profile active on Tuesday and today I have ETA. Yo babe, bring it on.

I had so many confusions/doubts that this site helped clear. Thanks all for that.
Good |Going...Best of luck..
Congrats everybody!