AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Got my ITA!!! :)
Very excited. On to the next hurdle

All the best to those still waiting. I pray you get yours in the next draw.

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
Maverick28 said:
Congrats! You didn't have to worry.
Hi Maverick28, need you help once again. got my ITA. I am Indian citizen in US working on h1b from last 5 years. How to get police certificates? from both countries? can you plz guide me to the complete process? thanks alot in advance.

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
prakash419 said:
Hi Maverick28, need you help once again. got my ITA. I am Indian citizen in US working on h1b from last 5 years. How to get police certificates? from both countries? can you plz guide me to the complete process? thanks alot in advance.
US PCC

Get a Finger Print done from police or agency.. search for nearest location from below..
http://www.myfbireport.com/locations/index.php

Send the finger print card, application and charge to FBI.. info below..
https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

Indian PCC : Check with nearest Indian consulate Website..

Blueeyes17

Apr 4, 2017
My score did not got updated after my birthday - which was on 27th March. My age is 34 and my score is 431 - which was suppose to change after 27/03. I received ITA today; Was there any change in Points calculation lately?

daysleeper

May 19, 2016
Blueeyes17 said:
My score did not got updated after my birthday - which was on 27th March. My age is 34 and my score is 431 - which was suppose to change after 27/03. I received ITA today; Was there any change in Points calculation lately?
The same happened to me, only my birthday was on April 3. I don't know if we should decline as the CRS is not correct.

Here's what it said in the invitation:
If your new score is lower than the minimum points score in the round of invitation from which you were invited to
apply, you should consider declining this invitation to apply. You should also consider declining this invitation
to apply if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.
WARNING: If you decide to apply in the above cases, your application may be refused and your application fee
will not be returned.
Some examples of changes which could result in a lower points score include:
• You no longer have a valid job offer
• You no longer have a provincial nomination
• Your language test scores have expired or upon re-taking them, the scores are lower.
NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
daysleeper said:
The same happened to me, only my birthday was on April 3. I don't know if we should decline as the CRS is not correct.

If your new score is lower than the minimum points score in the round of invitation from which you were invited to
apply, you should consider declining this invitation to apply. You should also consider declining this invitation
WARNING: If you decide to apply in the above cases, your application may be refused and your application fee
will not be returned.
• Your language test scores have expired or upon re-taking them, the scores are lower.
NOTE: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.
The examples you've mentioned are your own examples, or it is in the ITA mail?

Blueeyes17

Apr 4, 2017
daysleeper said:

will not be returned.
I spoke to CIC help desk and the representative mentioned that - "if all the details in the application are correct - then application will not be refused".
I think based on this ITA can be accepted.

jasontan

Feb 26, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to those you got an ITA!

Looking really good at 426. Looking forward to the next draw.

X

xibalban

Wow!!! That's a 10 point dip. Congrats to all those who got through!!