+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 58th draw?

uch_ad

Mar 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MattyTj said:
My gut tells me they will get back on the Wednesday draw pattern that has been 90% reliable since 2016. :). I think the last one was delayed because of the Budget Day on Mar 22. And no website maintenance this week, so I'm feeling good about tomorrow.

April 5: 434 +/-2, 3700 ITAs

Fingers crossed :)
I so pray for a cut-off score around 430. "Hope"

uch_ad

Mar 28, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Already got 2 of my 3 reference letters. Eagerly waiting for ITA. Let tomorrow favour us.

ganny18

Jan 23, 2017
MattyTj said:
My gut tells me they will get back on the Wednesday draw pattern that has been 90% reliable since 2016. :). I think the last one was delayed because of the Budget Day on Mar 22. And no website maintenance this week, so I'm feeling good about tomorrow.

April 5: 434 +/-2, 3700 ITAs

Fingers crossed :)
Let all our hopes come true!! Waiting for the refresh party!!!!

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
I am in a good mood to create ray of hope 59th draw thread!

abbsha

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
uch_ad said:
Already got 2 of my 3 reference letters. Eagerly waiting for ITA. Let tomorrow favour us.
Why is reference letter and what should be there in the reference letter? Are payslips not enough?

kutt4n

Jan 12, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abbsha said:
Why is reference letter and what should be there in the reference letter? Are payslips not enough?
Please search for the thread "Ready Reference - Steps to follow and documents to arrange post ITA!"
The thread "Reasons for Rejection" is also worth reading.

gailmargolis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry quick question, can you change EE profile AFTER ITA but BEFORE submission of application ?

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
gailmargolis said:
Sorry quick question, can you change EE profile AFTER ITA but BEFORE submission of application ?
No your profile freezes and you cannot make any changes to it.

gailmargolis

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eeprofilehelp said:
No your profile freezes and you cannot make any changes to it.
Thanks, but your score can change after ITA, for example, you cross into a new age group (lower points), or you reach the 3-year mark work experience (currently I'm 2 years 10 months).

prakash419

Apr 2, 2017
gailmargolis said:
Thanks, but your score can change after ITA, for example, you cross into a new age group (lower points), or you reach the 3-year mark work experience (currently I'm 2 years 10 months).
I have checked this topic, and your age change after ITA has no bearing on your ITA, you would be fine in that case. But this is only for age change, anything else I think will be problematic and can cause trouble. My understanding, not legal advice.

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
gailmargolis said:
If your score increases some how then it is not a problem, but it shouldn't lower except age factor. If your score is to decrease it shouldn't be less then the lowest CRS score for that particular draw.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/invite.asp

vickspat

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Nomination.....
ITA:24-03-2017(CRS:444)
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-19-2017
edwardianbear said:
Any guess if it will be a draw tomorrow
There has to be one this week if not tomorrow.

Obviously, We don't want this thread to blow out of proportion & glum faces at the end.
Good luck for next draw! :)

mohamelwy

Apr 4, 2017
Hello Guys,

I hope you all get what you wish for Cool Cool Cool

I got my ITA @ 456 CRS score, I just got some questions:

Regarding The PoF: Currently I have about triple the amount needed as a minimum as liquid cash in the account for the past 3 months. BUT,

- I have sold 2 apartments in my home country and deposited the amount I sold for into that account. (I sold it to my business partner).

- I got a personal finance from my bank and used that amount to acquire a piece of land in my country. (That is a partnership with the same partner)

- I will get the contracts translated and notarized and will submit them along with the 6-Month Bank Statement and my payslips.

- I trade sometimes in gold, so I buy and sell and keep the receipts for reference and deposit and withdraw from my account. (I'm missing only one transaction receipt)

- My bank never issues any letter other than a PURE bank statement with the transactions made through the account.

- Does the personal loan that I got (For buying land) affect my PoF? (The installments are paid regularly).

- I have a credit card with the bank and I pay it regularly but the bank doesn't issue a letter about credit cards or loans. (ONLY the bank statement!!)

Sorry for such long post and thank you all for your help in advance Smiley