+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 58th draw?

smarreco

Jan 26, 2017
Talked to my Immi lawyer yesterday, she said to keep confident as the CRS is likely to come down again.
I have to give some credit to her as an OINP process would cost more for me on legal fees and she is recommending wait a little bit for the federal process.

Hope this give you guys some cheer as it did for me.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
smarreco said:
Talked to my Immi lawyer yesterday, she said to keep confident as the CRS is likely to come down again.
I have to give some credit to her as an OINP process would cost more for me on legal fees and she is recommending wait a little bit for the federal process.

Thank you for sharing the candid views of the lawyer. By the way what is your CRS?

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Maverick28 said:
Below the posters username on the left, you will see a [Good] or [Poor] button. Good = +1!!

I think you have to be a full member (20/30 posts in the forum) to be eligible to do that.
Does the rating have any practical purpose? Never really occured to me. ;D

Iprabhjot

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
13-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-10-2017
smarreco said:

I missed the last draw by 2 points, I got ITA on march 1st and has to decline, I am positive that CRS would fall if the draw takes place on 5th April but this wait is making me go crazy, I guess being in the country for 8 years has a psychological affect on your patience level for ITA :eek:

smarreco

Jan 26, 2017
Iprabhjot said:
I missed the last draw by 2 points, I got ITA on march 1st and has to decline, I am positive that CRS would fall if the draw takes place on 5th April but this wait is making me go crazy, I guess being in the country for 8 years has a psychological affect on your patience level for ITA :eek:
Yeah, I can relate to that. When the score dropped to 434 I started to make plans, wondering about my life in Canada...and as you know the last draw was like a cold shower of reality. I am trying to keep my motivation pursuing this dream but it is not very easy.

Keep walking bud!!

Iprabhjot

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
13-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-10-2017
smarreco said:
Yeah, I can relate to that. When the score dropped to 434 I started to make plans, wondering about my life in Canada...and as you know the last draw was like a cold shower of reality. I am trying to keep my motivation pursuing this dream but it is not very easy.

Keep walking bud!!
Are you inland ?

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
smarreco said:

Keep walking bud!!
and i can so relate to you!
on march 1st i was so hopeful at 429 thinking for sure that i will be getting an ITA by the end of this month,
but after knowing that there was no draw even after the 2nd week, i started giving up hope. I will be loosing points on 17th April...
a bit too tight!
thinking of doing IELTS again

smarreco

Jan 26, 2017
Abby Alex said:
and i can so relate to you!
on march 1st i was so hopeful at 429 thinking for sure that i will be getting an ITA by the end of this month,
but after knowing that there was no draw even after the 2nd week, i started giving up hope. I will be loosing points on 17th April...
a bit too tight!
thinking of doing IELTS again
Jes...I was 438 until Feb 8th than lost 5 points due to age factor...

If you can increase your changes by redoing IELTS go for it!! Maybe you got the inviation before that but let´s play on the safe side.

smarreco

Jan 26, 2017
Muhammad.fahad said:
Dear I'm new here so don't know how to give it explain to me for sure I will give it to you.
You need 20+ posts to start to see the "good" and "poor" buttons on your left hand, just below the poster´s name

Iprabhjot

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
13-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
06-10-2017
smarreco said:
No, I am in Brazil. I have worked in Canada under a intra company transfer visa for 13 mths but had to come back for another assignment.
Oh I see, I am in Canada for 8 years I guess that adds up to the anxiety lol