Sralf

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MattyTj said:
I used online website to help. Full disclosure English is my first language. Ieltsbuddy.com has a great section on how to format your writing task 2. I used its advice and it worked well for me! Best of luck to you!
Thanks bro!

prvisit

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MattyTj said:
The date on your ECA report cannot be after your ITA. An ECA (unless educated in Canada) is required before applying and saying you have one when you truly do not is misrepresentation. You can always roll the dice and hope you aren't caught, but is a possible 5 year ban worth that risk?

I wish you the best of luck! A lot of us are in a holding pattern waiting for our number to be called. :)
It makes sense. Thanks buddy. Anyways I will wait till I receive her ECA. I too don't want to take risk. Because of frustration with increase in today's draw, getting this kind of thoughts. Need some positive energy..

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
prvisit said:
It makes sense. Thanks buddy. Anyways I will wait till I receive her ECA. I too don't want to take risk. Because of frustration with increase in today's draw, getting this kind of thoughts. Need some positive energy..
Isn't that what i said?

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prvisit said:
All of us that were close and didn't make it today have had some bad thoughts. It's normal human emotion, no matter where we are from when getting disappointing news. But we have to get back on our horses and keep riding! Giddy up!!!! :)

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
wow I did not expect this point rise.

The length of time certainly doesn't help but that must have been a truck load of new entries at 440+

430's must have clogged up nicely to now as well.

Didn't see this coming at all

MattyTj

Mar 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jahmedir said:
after today's draw , isn't it like the score trend is not gonna decrement now~
Don't be so sure! No one knows for sure but I'm pretty sure this will be a roller coaster ride of up and down points between now and May! Stay positive! Best of luck to us all!!

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jahmedir said:
after today's draw , isn't it like the score trend is not gonna decrement now~
What makes you say so? Have you taken a look at past trends??Fluctuate +/- 20 points and anywhere in between is pretty standard. Looking at the spreadsheet I created of the trend is very helpful. It tells me one thing...Anything can happen!.

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
nthom said:
I don't want to be negative, but draw 56 was the lowest scores ever and the draw gap was just one week. Seems like the longer the wait the higher the scores, the shorter the wait the lower the scores....Anyway, I have a spreadsheet looking at trends and even within two week points fluctuate a lot.....so all we can do is sit tight and hope we get it when it drops again....
Can you please share your spreadsheet insights?

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
The draws before the last draws in which the scores went down their ray of hope threads were 70-80 pages in 2 weeks but Last ray of hope thread accumalated 142 pages before draw and one closed by mods was also of 125 so overall last ray of hope thread has reached 267 pages approx now thats give a fair idea about how much people have come in increasing their scores or newly made profiles.

Now we should keep an eye on the pages of this thread so we can assume number of people waiting.