Ray of hope 57th draw?

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newbutterfly said:
How is it possible for 3700 people to have entered the pool with an average score of 441 and above between March 1st and March 24th??

3700 people???

Keep in mind that as at March 1st, there was nobody in the pool with a score higher than 433.
There are people who for any reason declined the invitation from the previous round and were invited again.

ajufsd

Mar 21, 2017
Bangalore and Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Desi office in India
NOC Code......
1312 and 2171
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 24, 2017
AOR Received.
June 04, 2017
Still waiting with 445 crs..

------------------------------------

Help and Helped

Don Quixote

Mar 16, 2017
canadacanada17 said:
Once you receive ITA, it seems as though you have to fill out another questionnaire... correct? So when do you upload documents... it seems to just be asking me the same questions I answered for Express Entry.

Also.... now they want to know what I have been doing for the last ten years, I added in a new job after university. I didn't include this in my Express Entry application and I don't want it to be considered either because I do not want to have to chase for a reference letter. Will they require it, since I have now had to add it....

Just Curious, why wouldn't you answer the same questions exactly the same, so it wouldn't be a confusion for both sides. If you didn't mention one of your work experiences in the first one, don't do it for the second one. It's my opinion. Please correct me if I'm mistaken

Don Quixote

Mar 16, 2017
I mentioned that I have 0 Canadian dollars to support myself when I arrive in Canada and still was eligible to apply for EE under CEC since I've studied and worked in Canada. Would it be a problem if I answer the same for the 2nd questionnaire regarding proof of funds. Cuz I don't want to deal with bank statements.

Don Quixote

Mar 16, 2017
ennercare said:
CRS 483.. Waiting !!
Just now, right right now got mine. Even though I submitted on 3rd of March and my last and first names start with A;) so you'll get yours soon. Stay positive;)