Sep 10, 2016
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think they are just delaying the draw to avoid massive fall in CRS points from one draw to another. Its pretty hard to get points above 415-420 until u tick all the right boxes esp. with the language test. So may be they want the CRS fall to be steady and not abrupt. I think we should expect a 4 to 6 points fall in the CRS points in the next draw. Profile will nominations will only affect the CRS around May-June as Ontario opened the nominations only in Feb.

So good luck to all guys waiting for the next EE draw. Hope it come out today.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pawshi said:
Hey Vensak,

Congratulations on the PPR. Wish you all the good luck with your landing sequence and PR journey.
Thanks a lot

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
vensak said:
In order to disperse worries. This is what I know about provinces:

1. Manitoba has paper based applications (but correct me here, if I am wrong)
2. Alberta has only paper based applications (so far)
3. Enterpreneurs and self employed are paper based only (at least I did not see it in any province as EE version).
4. Half of Saskatchewan are paper based
5. Ontario Master and PhD streams are paper based. And almost all, that were released from 2016 quota have their ITA already (and they either have applied or their are preparing their application).
6. Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are smaller provinces and they have lower amount of PNP. Plus only part of their streams are with EE.

So when it comes to PNP income, the impact will not be that high.
But needless to say, that the longer the gap between draws, the more new EE profiles could be created. (and here I mean genuine new profiles, not just recreation of those who had expired).

So yes, it is logical to see CRS increase next draw, unless the size of the draw would be something like 4500+
Congrats on the PPR and thanks to people like you who come back to the forum and help others

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the_nick24 said:
Guys, slightly off topic but why we aren't getting invited from OINP even after 400+ score?
At the moment it looks like they have stopped giving NOIs. Not clear when they will resume.

Were you actively in pool last week of Feb 2017? Do you have all the requirements? i.e. Do you have connections to Ontario?

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello guys,
I am new to the forum and have been fascinated by how applicants are helping each other here, I have created my EE profile on march 10 with crs 410 (NOC 1111). I am interested to know if there is any real chance for ITA or OINP noi?

Thank you !!

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umidjon90 said:
Hello guys,
I am new to the forum and have been fascinated by how applicants are helping each other here, I have created my EE profile on march 10 with crs 410 (NOC 1111). I am interested to know if there is any real chance for ITA or OINP noi?

Thank you !!
if u have good eng and a Bachelor there is a chance for OINP NOI, but no one knows when will they send them cuz for some reason they stopped sending does

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Weststarr said:
if u have good eng and a Bachelor there is a chance for OINP NOI, but no one knows when will they send them cuz for some reason they stopped sending does
Thank you for prompt reply Weststarr,

My IELTS score is L8/R9/W7/S7.5, I have bachelor degree with 2 yr work experience, and have met all minimum requirements. Then I will be waiting impatiently for OINPNOI. Good luck to everyone who is waiting for ITA or NOI.

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
limestone said:
At the moment it looks like they have stopped giving NOIs. Not clear when they will resume.

Were you actively in pool last week of Feb 2017? Do you have all the requirements? i.e. Do you have connections to Ontario?
Hi limestone...yes was in the pool since January 2017, have CRS-432 but still didn't get invited from OINP
Also, I don't have any connection there. Please help.

Thanks

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the_nick24 said:
Hi limestone...yes was in the pool since January 2017, have CRS-432 but still didn't get invited from OINP
Also, I don't have any connection there. Please help.

Thanks
Man you probably will get ITA in the next draw, stay positive!

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
rohitagg00777 said:
I think they are just delaying the draw to avoid massive fall in CRS points from one draw to another. Its pretty hard to get points above 415-420 until u tick all the right boxes esp. with the language test. So may be they want the CRS fall to be steady and not abrupt. I think we should expect a 4 to 6 points fall in the CRS points in the next draw. Profile will nominations will only affect the CRS around May-June as Ontario opened the nominations only in Feb.

So good luck to all guys waiting for the next EE draw. Hope it come out today.
I don't expect it to be 6 point drop nor do I expect it to go significantly up (presuming no PNP additions)

For the cut off to go up and presuming ITA's stay the same, another 3500+ people entering the pool over a 2 week period with score over 434 is just not realistic.

Even if we say that there's 2000 new people a week and 50% come in with a score above 434 that would still leave approx. 1500 left over, I would lean towards a slight decrease of somewhere between 2/4 points.

the_nick24

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
chente said:
Man you probably will get ITA in the next draw, stay positive!
Thanks bro for the boost. I know ITA is near but OINP invite would have kept the morale high with a sense that profile is accurate too

fabiosmartini

Mar 12, 2017
Porto Alegre - Brazil
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[Irony mode ON]
On the bottom of the Rounds of Invitation page in CIC website there's a button that says: "Report a problem or mistake on this page".
I want to press it and report a problem regarding the total forgetness on EE candidates for more than 23 days.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
fabiosmartini said:
[Irony mode ON]
On the bottom of the Rounds of Invitation page in CIC website there's a button that says: "Report a problem or mistake on this page".
I want to press it and report a problem regarding the total forgetness on EE candidates for more than 23 days.
:D ;D ;D ;D