NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
charitha89 said:
No I do not wanna use fake LMIA. I need to verify my agent use a LMIA which not valid. He has submitted a LMIA and I dont know whether it is valid. I wanna know whether they check the validity of the LMIA before entering the pool.
How can your agent submit an LMIA without your knowledge? If you get a job in Canada, you should know the details.

The answer to your question is, of course they check the validity of the LMIA. They contact the company to verify if they've offered you a job, and then also verify if it is a legitimate company, i.e., paying all taxes, having other employees, areas of business, etc.

My very honest suggestion is to keep a firm check on your agent. You should know EXACTLY what he's sending and what he's putting in your application. Everything needs to go through you before it is added to your application.
He will try to intimidate you with his so-called "knowledge" of the system, however these are just tactics.

These guys take our money, but if something goes wrong, it's our necks on the line, not theirs.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kazem said:
Guys, it seems there has been a lot of activity around the PNP categories.

According to an article on canadavisa, the Western Provinces have been quite active:

British Columbia carried out 2 draws, one on March 8th (377 ITAs) and the other on 22nd (437 ITAs).
Not all of these were through the Express Entry though.

Manitoba carried out a draw on March 16th with 313 ITAs being given out, however, only 63 were given to Skilled Worker Overseas Category which is aligned with Express Entry.

Alberta has also given around 1300 ITAs so far this year.

Even though I sincerely hope not, but due to this the scores might go up during the next draw - if even by a little.

Might also explain the delay in conducting draws (in addition to the budget submission).

Link below for reference:

<http://www.cicnews.com/2017/03/western-canadian-provinces-continue-active-pnps-038982.html>

My mind was going through the same as i scrolled down the canadavisa's news section. Over 1000 invitations since March 1 draw via PNP. Although not every invitation is aligned with the express entry. However, majority of the invitations are and hence i feel like upcoming draw might see a bit bump in CRS or stay as same as last draw. Hopefully not!

sidpune

Feb 16, 2017
KingKurly said:
At present you have 110 points for being 29. The day you turn 30, it will be 105. The day you turn 31, it will be 99 and 5 points for each passing year. You loose points for age after 35 is for initial FSW eligibility, that is, 67/100. For now you are grand!
Thanks buddy for the clarification.

Just to reconfirm, I'll remain at 433 for now..no change in CRS....?

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidpune said:

No worries mate! Your CRS remains at 433 until you get to 30. Unless your IELTS score expires before that, you have nothing to worry about. If you haven't maxed out on IELTS you could do that to raise your score. However i firmly believe you will get ITA with 433 in couple of draws if not next. Good luck.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
sidpune said:

You lose the points the day you blow 30 candles on your birthday cake. Your name sounds Indian and since I am an Indian too I will say this without offending any other Indian. That running age thing people talk and think about in india means nothing. You are 30 on the day you turn 30. On the day you turn 29, you are not going to lose any points cos on that day you are 29 and not "running 30".

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
charitha89 said:
I have my score 431. I applied this through an agent. Is there any possibility for him to use fake LMIA for the application. Is the LMIA verified before enter the application into pool ?
You are responsible for your profile. Nobody will give you a job without an interview so no LMIA without a job in hand. The employer coordinates with the candidate for a job. So if your agent is adding points for you for a valid LMIA, you would know what the job is by now. Be careful of your agent cos they won't take responsibility for your application if something went wrong.

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Hello Members,

Can anybody tell me that if NOC needs to be mentioned in the Letter of reference issued by previous employers.

I feel the employers might not agree to this?

If possible, please share a format as well.

Thanks

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Kazem said:
Guys, it seems there has been a lot of activity around the PNP categories.

According to an article on canadavisa, the Western Provinces have been quite active:

British Columbia carried out 2 draws, one on March 8th (377 ITAs) and the other on 22nd (437 ITAs).
Not all of these were through the Express Entry though.

Manitoba carried out a draw on March 16th with 313 ITAs being given out, however, only 63 were given to Skilled Worker Overseas Category which is aligned with Express Entry.

Alberta has also given around 1300 ITAs so far this year.

Even though I sincerely hope not, but due to this the scores might go up during the next draw - if even by a little.

Might also explain the delay in conducting draws (in addition to the budget submission).

Link below for reference:

<http://www.cicnews.com/2017/03/western-canadian-provinces-continue-active-pnps-038982.html>
Alberta only has the Paper based PR, so they are not affecting the EE Pool at all

ps: I use AINP and OINP as my backup plan, hope to get direct ITA soon :'(

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
I personally feel that there is some technical glitch and that may be a reason of the delay in the draw. Remember, when there was a delay, CIC compensated later with the back to back draw.

So hopefully, there is a possibility of draw today. Next wednesday and then a back to back on April 5th.

Let's see, what is in the store of CIC.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Pawshi said:
I personally feel that there is some technical glitch and that may be a reason of the delay in the draw. Remember, when there was a delay, CIC compensated later with the back to back draw.

So hopefully, there is a possibility of draw today. Next wednesday and then a back to back on April 5th.

Let's see, what is in the store of CIC.
I think next draw will be on 29/3, and then 5/4 8)

uadiele89

Aug 24, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
26-04-2017
Hi guys... my first post (been doing more of reading... :D
I got an ITA on the 22nd of February. However, sometime around the 8th of March, I recalculated my score (initially 446) and realized I made an error in my academics column. So with my new score (438), I had to decline my ITA and enter the pool again. Sadly, I did not do this before the 1 March draw. SO I'm here, waiting for the next round and hoping that its below my score. I've already started gathering my documents...

Let's remain hopeful. Cheers

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
rupinder2k17 said:
Hello Members,

Can anybody tell me that if NOC needs to be mentioned in the Letter of reference issued by previous employers.

I feel the employers might not agree to this?

If possible, please share a format as well.

Thanks
u mean NOC number??? its not required.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In order to disperse worries. This is what I know about provinces:

1. Manitoba has paper based applications (but correct me here, if I am wrong)
2. Alberta has only paper based applications (so far)
3. Enterpreneurs and self employed are paper based only (at least I did not see it in any province as EE version).
4. Half of Saskatchewan are paper based
5. Ontario Master and PhD streams are paper based. And almost all, that were released from 2016 quota have their ITA already (and they either have applied or their are preparing their application).
6. Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are smaller provinces and they have lower amount of PNP. Plus only part of their streams are with EE.

So when it comes to PNP income, the impact will not be that high.
But needless to say, that the longer the gap between draws, the more new EE profiles could be created. (and here I mean genuine new profiles, not just recreation of those who had expired).

So yes, it is logical to see CRS increase next draw, unless the size of the draw would be something like 4500+

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hey Vensak,

Congratulations on the PPR. Wish you all the good luck with your landing sequence and PR journey.