+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

tahiryusaf

Jan 29, 2017
Hi

I just entered the pool today and have registered with the job bank. I also got the email from cic that I have been accepted to the express entry pool of candidates. My score is 428

Now my question is will I be considered for the upcoming draw? My profile says that they are still waiting on my job bank registration even though I completed it.

Also on my application it says i did not meet the criterion for Provincial Nominee Program. Is there something I am doing wrong as my score is well over 400 and I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession.

Any and all help will be much appreciated.

Thank you :)

grapehair

Jan 14, 2017
tahiryusaf said:
Hi

I just entered the pool today and have registered with the job bank. I also got the email from cic that I have been accepted to the express entry pool of candidates. My score is 428

Now my question is will I be considered for the upcoming draw? My profile says that they are still waiting on my job bank registration even though I completed it.

Also on my application it says i did not meet the criterion for Provincial Nominee Program. Is there something I am doing wrong as my score is well over 400 and I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession.

Once your job bank is active, you'll be in the pool. They email you to let you know if you're in the pool

nickad

Feb 27, 2017
My first post ever. Waiting for ITA with score 462.
I have a question . Hopefully someone can answer here. Is it okay if I have a mortgage ? Will it affect negatively on my application ?

tahiryusaf

Jan 29, 2017
grapehair said:
Once your job bank is active, you'll be in the pool. They email you to let you know if you're in the pool

Thats the thing. I already got the email of me being in the pool but job bank on the application is not updated. Should I hope to get at ITA provided the draw is tomorrow and the cut off is less than 428 :p (fingers crossed)

Mar 22, 2017
tahiryusaf said:
Hi

Once the job bank send you a confirmation email, you are in.
I have 431 and also waiting for next draw.
Good luck

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
The 57th Draw has given so many people sleepless nights, anxiety and stress.
I am sure this has just made us stronger and my gut says the DRAW result (whenever it happens) is going to be a BIG PLEASANT SURPRISE for everyone here!
My gut feeling is never wrong 8)

JabNas

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-May-2016
AOR Received.
24 /5/2017
xpressentry said:
I deserve citizenship
Rofl...... Bro I think justin trudeau has passed on condolence message to London attacks today... so immigration ministry will delay it for tomorrow .........

Someone quoted if it's in your fate then it will come to you even if its behind mountains but if it's not in your fate then it will be snatched even if it's between both your lips ;D

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
JabNas said:
Rofl...... Bro I think justin trudeau has passed on condolence message to London attacks today... so immigration ministry will delay it for tomorrow .........

Someone quoted if it's in your fate then it will come to you even if its behind mountains but if it's not in your fate then it will be snatched even if it's between both your lips ;D
if my fate doesnt give me an ITA at 472 then the cut off will be 473+ all the time.

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
paulerdos1729 said:
It's the Budget Day in Canada today. I hope that's the reason why the draw didn't happen today!
I was about the say that. Received tons of news from Huffington post, CBC and National Post about the budget. Guess that's why no draw today. Who knows, they could have the draw tomorrow of friday!