Ray of hope 57th draw?

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabilkhan said:
what about students??? they are now getting extra points...they are young, good IELTS Score, educated and some of them have Canadian experience.. each one of them can easily get 400+ and they are in 1000s...
They can affect the draws after their graduate. But each draw with 3000-4000 continues, I can imagine pool going to where I claim.

Please notice not everthing I claim is solid. I just interpret things this way. Without knowing actual pool numbers, no one can. Ray of Hope man :)

paras123

Mar 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/04/2017
AOR Received.
23/04/2017
Med's Done....
16/04/2017
ExpatingSinceLong said:
Thank for replying dear, i wish you the same, I see you are sitting at much better CRS than me. good luck and lets hope
Always happy to help. My score just bumped after giving celpip again. All the best. I hope you get ITA in this draw.

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabilkhan said:
there is also hope....and hope for super-duper ;D, mega, giant draw.. around like 5000+ :)
that is a real real biiiiig hope in the ray of hope dear

SaintNishant

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
.. there better be a draw today ;D .. there is so much work piling up .. not able to concentrate :-[

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaintNishant said:
.. there better be a draw today ;D .. there is so much work piling up .. not able to concentrate :-[
Haha relax for a bit, in Canada still 7am

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
sidpune said:
Have a query: My CRS is @ 433 and I turned 29 last month, so will my score drop, when I asked my consultant about this, she said it drops after 35...is that so ?

Probably a stupid question for you guys, but I processed my application through a consultancy so not aware of this....
CRS score for those aged between 20-29 is the same. So your score will not drop. it will remain the same.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I'm impatient and there is nothing that can distract me from the wait.

GajanSoorian

Mar 20, 2017
Good analysis by KlausKarp & limestone

I haven't been able to work since yesterday, just sitting in office, refreshing this thread, read any and every article remotely related to Canada..

3.5 more hrs to go before the cic site refresh party xD

SandyMaple

Feb 22, 2017
My Job Bank Profile is showing the following message in the homepage -
"Unfortunately, the service is unable to match your profile to job postings at the moment."

Is it common?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SandyMaple said:
My Job Bank Profile is showing the following message in the homepage -
"Unfortunately, the service is unable to match your profile to job postings at the moment."

Is it common?
Yes it is. Don't expect anything from job bank. It's a formality

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Has anyone ever gotten a job through job bank? This would sound like an urban legend or something :D

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlliBatista said:
Has anyone ever gotten a job through job bank? This would sound like an urban legend or something :D
I think job bank just pulls in postings from other job sites across Canada, so in theory if you aggressively applied for jobs you find there I guess its possible. But it seems so difficult to get a job in Canada as an outsider. I imagine if you have skills or experience in something critical and you can't find anyone else to do it, then they'd look to foreigners. My company has a couple branches in Canada and its been difficult for me to try and even secure a job interview at the company.

nthom

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone else kept dreaming about this draw?? its 8 am my time and I just woke up. I had so many dreams about this draw, but I never dreamt up a score or anything, just that I am waiting and anxious and refreshing the site.

Helenmez

Jan 12, 2017
can someone with application status still showing "Pending Additional Criteria" but has received a congratulatory pdf mail that you are in the Express Entry pool be eligible for ITA if my score is within the cut off.