+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 57th draw?

century1963

Mar 15, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabilkhan said:
Now be realistic....

I think score will not go down, if invitations remains under 3800....coz there is delay of 1 week and quit a few people have created new profiles with CRS score 434 or above....

and I think, even if score remains same (or there is a drop of 1 or 2 points) with 3800 itas, it's a good sign...
I was about to believe you but then I looked at your profile, you are rated with negative without even a single plus one. That's a good sign that you don't have anything positive to say. Keep spreading your negativity in the "Ray of hope" thread. Good luck with your life. Seems like you're having a bad time.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
nabilkhan said:
Now be realistic....

I think score will not go down, if invitations remains under 3800....coz there is delay of 1 week and quit a few people have created new profiles with CRS score 434 or above....

and I think, even if score remains same (or there is a drop of 1 or 2 points) with 3800 itas, it's a good sign...
I am one of the new entrants to the pool.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
century1963 said:
I was about to believe you but then I looked at your profile, you are rated with negative without even a single plus one. That's a good sign that you don't have anything positive to say. Keep spreading your negativity in the "Ray of hope" thread. Good luck with your life. Seems like you're having a bad time.
Having some negative ratings should be the yardstick to tell someone off. There are some people who will give you a -1 for absolutely no reason. You can't make everyone happy.

nabilkhan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
century1963 said:
First of all...I am not here to get 1+...and there is no negativity in my opinion....I am just make a prediction on the bases of figures we have from the past draws..I am still positive that even score remains same (but I am also hoping it should go down) after all these week..it is a good sign...

You are interpreting in wrong way...and I am not asking you to believe me please...

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
century1963 said:
I understand your point. The reason I visit here is to get information or be encouraged at least. We are being drawn to a series of emotional stress and reading negativity just make things worse. I understand that some people have negative truth to say but I wish they keep it to themselves or at least in another thread like Ray of desperation I guess. What I feel is someone is happy for me not getting an ITA. Anyway I'm just saying. Peace out! ;) ;)

ajkidwai

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08/06/2017
Passport Req..
18/08/2017
nabilkhan said:
Now be realistic....

U are not at all being realistic buddy.........What you are suggesting is, 3800 ITAS and no or a small movement in CRS scores, which is extremely unrealistic.There can be a drop even after issuing 2500 ITAS. The pool is dynamic, because there are changes happening all the time. CRS scores of individuals going down because of Birthdays, profiles expiring, scores updating etc. At 3800 ITAS, one thing is certain, there will not be a status quo.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
No arguments here please. The moderators removed the previous ray of hope thread. I am expecting my ITA today and I want this thread today.

sidpune

Feb 16, 2017
Have a query: My CRS is @ 433 and I turned 29 last month, so will my score drop, when I asked my consultant about this, she said it drops after 35...is that so ?

Probably a stupid question for you guys, but I processed my application through a consultancy so not aware of this....

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
xpressentry said:
No arguments here please. The moderators removed the previous ray of hope thread. I am expecting my ITA today and I want this thread today.
Agree with you

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidpune said:
Have a query: My CRS is @ 433 and I turned 29 last month, so will my score drop, when I asked my consultant about this, she said it drops after 35...is that so ?

Probably a stupid question for you guys, but I processed my application through a consultancy so not aware of this....
Your consultant is referring to the 67/100 Minimum entry criteria when he told your that your score will drop after 35. Although your score will also drop in your CRS.

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai to Canada said:
Yo yo !! @work and no mood for work at all lol :p
have you thought about tomorrow.

I think I will not be in the mood to work tomorrow - no matter what happens!!!

@ CRS -429

Dubai to Canada

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Dubai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2016
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Abby Alex said:
have you thought about tomorrow.

I think I will not be in the mood to work tomorrow - no matter what happens!!!

@ CRS -429
Yea seriously .. Now it will be happy or sad we donno :D hope for the best :)