Ray of hope 57th draw?

hitesh.mulchandani

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
01-March-2016 (Filed Again on 02-Apr-2017)
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-05-2017
Pawshi said:
Hi Hitesh,

If the scores have not gone down, then there might be some error in your profile. Could you please check the year of birth? Otherwise, please raise a technical ticket to IRCC.

If there are issues with the software code, other would have also reported the same. In last three weeks, there would be many whose scores have been reduced due to birthday.
I have rechecked the year and DoB and they are all fine. Not sure why is this change not reflecting. Also the application status for personal details is in "Transmitted" state.

DandyGirl

Mar 1, 2017
sutyfornow said:
Where can i check plz.. im egyptian living in saudi arabia
I have read a lot about acquiring PCC in different forums, and in summary; depending on where you live, I think it's best that you apply for it by the time you're waiting/expecting an ITA because the process could take a while in some countries.

As for the requirements, you're gonna have to go to your nearest police station or authorized security office and ask ::)

S

sutyfornow

DandyGirl said:
I have read a lot about acquiring PCC in different forums, and in summary; depending on where you live, I think it's best that you apply for it by the time you're waiting/expecting an ITA because the process could take a while in some countries.

As for the requirements, you're gonna have to go to your nearest police station or authorized security office and ask ::)
Thank you
Yes heard it takes 6 months !!! :/

paras123

Mar 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/04/2017
AOR Received.
23/04/2017
Med's Done....
16/04/2017
Anybody expecting the unexpected today? :D

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
paras123 said:
Anybody expecting the unexpected today? :D
bring it on! Mr. Ahmed hussein seems to be in Canada now! ;D

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DandyGirl said:
Uh yeah, wow!
Here in the UAE, it takes about 2 days :p
It takes like 10 mins. for citizen to get PCC here (in the post Office) and for a foreigner it takes 1 day.

paras123

Mar 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/04/2017
AOR Received.
23/04/2017
Med's Done....
16/04/2017
robinsonjoel said:
bring it on! Mr. Ahmed hussein seems to be in Canada now! ;D
glad to see I am not the only one who will be refreshing cic website today 8)

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys, excited about the draws too..not yet in the pool tho, waiting for my ECA. Seems like its taking forever!!!

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
xpressentry said:
Score updates usually takes 24 hours.
I don't know about how you got it.
I would not say you wont get a PCC. You can always have a way to get any documents any way.

But what I said it a regulation required and written down.
Thus please don't mislead if you managed to get it with out fulfilling the requirements.

But I would always encourage to check if there is a possibility.

It is always good to do a local research of attaining the PCC because the lead times could be different

I checked it with the consulate in Dubai (BLS who works for the consulate in Dubai) just two days back.

Also check this

http://www.mea.gov.in/police-clearance-certificate.htm

II. DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED BY PCC APPLICANTS EMIGRATING TO NON-ECR COUNTRIES:
Documentary proof of applying for Residential Status, Employment (Copy of Employment contract) or Long term visa or for immigration.

For me the expected lead times are follows:
Document that I will need are 1)PP copy. 2) UAE Visa Copy 3) UAE ID(EID) 4) UAE Police verification
All this is supposed to take 5 working days.
UAE police verification will take 1 working day. put the application one day and the next day it can be picked-up
to be safe say 2 weeks, which would be enough time to apply.

I know this is not the same for all, So again I would encourage anyone to check for options locally

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
sutyfornow said:
Where can i check plz.. im egyptian living in saudi arabia
start from hear
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Look for Saudi and Egypt(assuming that you lived in Egypt)

I did find this for Saudi If you were not living in Saudi(may not help you)
(CIC page says the following)

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”