21-04-2017
Can't wait for the draw! :p :p :p

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Jaip22 said:
Hi Friends,

Is anyone faced below issue in 'Personal activities' -

Here, I understand, we are supposed to enter details of last 10 years OR since 18th birthday whichever was later. However, when I opened the form, I could see details already extracted for period greater than 10 years, which is 25 years in my case.

Can someone please advise, we are supposed to 'Delete Row' all the entries that refer to period greater than 10 years ago OR should we keep all entries as-is that was automatically extracted by the CIC application ?

Thankyou !

Hi did you mean that you put in your entire work history when creating EE? or just the ones pertaining to your NOC? Ive worked in the same company ten years now , within the same NOC , so I only created one row for work since anything before that does not give additional points or correspond with my NOC. is that wrong?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irosha said:
Hi did you mean that you put in your entire work history when creating EE? or just the ones pertaining to your NOC? Ive worked in the same company ten years now , within the same NOC , so I only created one row for work since anything before that does not give additional points or correspond with my NOC. is that wrong?
That's completely fine

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
bindun2005 said:
Is there any whatsapp group for 57th draw ITA recepiants?
Anyone planning to create one, pls post the link.

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
xpressentry said:
Anyone planning to create one, pls post the link.
There's a thread

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ita-receipants-57th-draw-t481498.0.html

And whatsapp group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/B1ROqpPlTC9JEumLbnTnN3

Cheers

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
irosha said:
I worked in a company for four and half years and was promoted twice, so I held three different positions in total. I have entered three separate rows for each of the title with the same company. Is that fine?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madhouseontheshore said:
I worked in a company for four and half years and was promoted twice, so I held three different positions in total. I have entered three separate rows for each of the title with the same company. Is that fine?
All the positions have the same duties?

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
chente said:
All the positions have the same duties?

Yes almost, and I got the detailed reference letter with all three designations with respective date mentioned in a table in the start and then listed all the responsibilities. However I read on a thread that if I had the same responsibilities during all the time (which is true, the number of projects I was simultaneously working on increased as well as their complexity, as I got promoted) but if it was not specifically mentioned in the reference letter, it would create a doubt in the VO's mind. So either get another reference letter including that explanation or responsibilities listed under each designation even if they were same all along.

Just to be on safe side, I have applied for a new reference letter with the latter format.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
madhouseontheshore said:
Yes almost, and I got the detailed reference letter with all three designations with respective date mentioned in a table in the start and then listed all the responsibilities. However I read on a thread that if I had the same responsibilities during all the time (which is true, the number of projects I was simultaneously working on increased as well as their complexity, as I got promoted) but if it was not specifically mentioned in the reference letter, it would create a doubt in the VO's mind. So either get another reference letter including that explanation or responsibilities listed under each designation even if they were same all along.

Just to be on safe side, I have applied for a new reference letter with the latter format.
I was in a similar situation. Multiple roles in the same company, one reference letter with details of each role including working hours and salary. I had 3 separate lines in work experience, and uploaded the same reference letter for each position. Then included a note in the letter of explanation explaining that I am working for the same company in different roles, and hence the same letter of reference.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot2Cold said:
I was in a similar situation. Multiple roles in the same company, one reference letter with details of each role including working hours and salary. I had 3 separate lines in work experience, and uploaded the same reference letter for each position. Then included a note in the letter of explanation explaining that I am working for the same company in different roles, and hence the same letter of reference.
I would do the same.