+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Shivanker said:
OK. I don't know how relevant this question is for this thread but just hoping for an answer.

I have clb 10 in all four modules for ielts.
I have 1 year post qualified work experience in a particular NOC and 3 more years in another NOC prior to qualifications.

I have a professional degree in management accounting and a bachelor's degree in business management. WES received all the documents yesterday and my WES status became 'review in progress' yesterday. I'm assuming WES would take another 30days to send the evaluation.

So my question is, if I can create my EE profile based on the information I have now along with the assumption of having 2 degrees and apply now. If I do get an invitation in the next round, I have three months to send the WES evaluation right?
And if I do get an invitation and WES doesn't recognize my qualifications as two degrees I can still widraw my application and create a new one right?

Am I taking an unwanted risk? Or is there a risk at all? As I don't want to miss out on the next draw just because of a delay from WES. With my education assumptions I am currently standing at 449 points.

Comments and advice is highly appreciated
Don't do it, it will be a misrepresentation.
WES report will have a particular date and in your EE profile you would be claiming points based on some other date.
Would suggest you to hold till you have the scores. Meanwhile, you should start working the employment letters.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
EE-CAN said:
Hi Resu, what is the time limit mentioned in the NOI to apply for OINP.
Can you share the NOI message if possible???
It is not mentioned anywhere. Someone in the forum told that it is 30 days. But I doubt that. I think we have 45 days as the FAQ say

SandyMaple

Feb 22, 2017
HI,

Once we receive the OINP-NOI, can we wait for the 56th draw, or the 57th and after that, proceed to submit the docs for Ontario within the 45 days period.
Or is it a First-come-first-serve, and the nominations cap may get filled up for Ontario by that time?

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
SandyMaple said:
HI,

Once we receive the OINP-NOI, can we wait for the 56th draw, or the 57th and after that, proceed to submit the docs for Ontario within the 45 days period.
Or is it a First-come-first-serve, and the nominations cap may get filled up for Ontario by that time?
I guess no -one from 430 - 438 will accept it upfront. Lower 430s will have chances till 57th. But yes Anyone who has got it for CRS <425 will definitely accept.

jiya khan

Feb 28, 2017
just entered pool with 445 points. application status still pending registered with job ban at midnight. Got confirmation email as well. hope it goes live in time. next draw prediction 437 with 3000+ ITAs. i am hoping to get it in next...

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
jiya khan said:
just entered pool with 445 points. application status still pending registered with job ban at midnight. Got confirmation email as well. hope it goes live in time. next draw prediction 437 with 3000+ ITAs. i am hoping to get it in next...
Nice ..Just got in time.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
etcoflife said:
One consultant webpage is predicting 440-470 in the next draw. This is not good for us.
That consultant goes to hell. Can you check how many times has he predicted bang on.

You remember there are no profiles >441 on 22 Feb.
So he thinks all who have registered within this week have CRS 440+ with Masters and canada experience and stuff? Huh

Okay, I know a few who have more than 445, and joined recently. That number might go upto 500 applications. Rest they have to get from <441.

Hope the analysis makes sense.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
resu said:
That consultant goes to hell. Can you check how many times has he predicted bang on.

So he thinks all who have registered within this week have CRS 440+ with Masters and canada experience and stuff? Huh

Okay, I know a few who have more than 445, and joined recently. That number might go upto 500 applications. Rest they have to get from <441.

Your answer makes sense. I am just worried. Lets hope for the best.

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resu said:

+1

priyacanada

Nov 13, 2015
SandyMaple said:
HI,

Ontario website is updated. We have to submit the application within 14 days from the date of NOI

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
priyacanada said:
Ontario website is updated. We have to submit the application within 14 days from the date of NOI
In order to be responsive to unprecedented application-volume demand on the system, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has revised the deadline from seven to 14 calendar days to submit applications through the e-Filing Portal for the following streams:

International Masters Graduate Stream
International PhD Graduate Stream
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream

Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application.

Nowhere it is mentioned that 14 days is from NOI. 14 Days deadline is from e-filing registration date.
Anybody can confirm the time limit from NOI???