+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rostark said:
I only recreated my EE profile and deleted old one . Did not recreate GC key . Still haven't received NOI. Everything is active . Can anyone confirm if recreation of a GC key is a must?
Has anyone who has just recreated EE profile but did not recreate GC key received NOI ?
that's how i did it..no noi just yet either but from my own understanding,this is a correct way of recreating a new profile..i dont think generating a new gckey is necessary.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
badz2 said:
that's how i did it..no noi just yet either but from my own understanding,this is a correct way of recreating a new profile..i dont think generating a new gckey is necessary.
What I am saying is... This is they I created. And I got a NOI in 24 hours. Don't know about others.

EE-CAN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Manylivesmanymasters said:
Hi, just have all the information you need ready. You can copy it from your old profile.
Then create a new profile.
I created a new GCKEY, new application and new job bank.
Before submitting the new application , i withdrew my old profile.

It is the same process, just withdraw the old profile and delete job bank before you submit the new one.
Is it ok if I withdraw the old profile once the new one is active. I mean can we have both profiles for 2 days. Because, when I created my profile the points for CAN exp were different. But after few weeks they re-calculated the points.

So far safer side, can we create new profile without withdrawing old one. If new profile looks good with correct points then old can be withdrawn. otherwise I can leave the old and withdraw the new one.

Any thoughts on this please???

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
EE-CAN said:
Is it ok if I withdraw the old profile once the new one is active. I mean can we have both profiles for 2 days. Because, when I created my profile the points for CAN exp were different. But after few weeks they re-calculated the points.

So far safer side, can we create new profile without withdrawing old one. If new profile looks good with correct points then old can be withdrawn. otherwise I can leave the old and withdraw the new one.

Any thoughts on this please???
Do that for the safer side. I have done this way and got NOI today for the new EE profile. I have deleted my old profile now.

Maximus2

Jan 29, 2017
What is your CRS Score?
Did you delete your EEP and make a new one and got NOI for OINP within 24 Hours? Just confirming?
I am confused if i should take down my profile created in October...isnt it risky?!

rostark

May 8, 2016
resu said:
I am not pretty much sure how that works. I have created a fresh GC key with a different email account and a Job Bank pertaining to the new mail id as well.

Not sure how the same GC key works. Wait until the draw this wednesday (if it happens). Then create a new one and try your luck.
Yup . Will try that. Thanks Resu :)

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Maximus2 said:
What is your CRS Score?
Did you delete your EEP and make a new one and got NOI for OINP within 24 Hours? Just confirming?
I am confused if i should take down my profile created in October...isnt it risky?!
I have created a fresh GC key with a different email account and a Job Bank pertaining to the new mail id as well.
My both EE profiles were active.

I got NOI for the new one.
Deleted the old one now.
CRS 438

rostark

May 8, 2016
badz2 said:
Yeah . That's what I thought , recreating whole GC key seemed a bit unnecessary . BTW if we are getting ITA's . We are getting it together dear friend . I am at 435 as well. :)
Cheers!!

Maximus2

Jan 29, 2017
resu said:
Do that for the safer side. I have done this way and got NOI today for the new EE profile. I have deleted my old profile now.
Hey Resu... I created my profile in October and am still waiting for the EEP Draw!
Did you delete and recreate the exact profile and got your OINP NOI?? You recommend that to me? We have the same CRS :D
And i am so looking forward to the next DRAW!!

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Maximus2 said:
Hey Resu... I created my profile in October and am still waiting for the EEP Draw!
Did you delete and recreate the exact profile and got your OINP NOI?? You recommend that to me? We have the same CRS :D
And i am so looking forward to the next DRAW!!
Maximus2,

We will be through in the next draw. Don't worry.
ONIP was always Plan B. And Plan A is definitely on the cards...

Coming to your question: - I created new EE profile and Job Bank. Now I had 2 EE profiles active with 2 different GC Keys.
Got ONIP NOI on the new one. SO deleted the Old One.

Don't do this now as today is Tuesday. There might be a draw(Ray of hope) tomorrow. If tomorrow passes without a draw, create a new profile. After you receive the NOI delete the old one . Even if you dont receive the NOI till next tuesday. Delete the old one.

EE will have too many duplicate profiles and that will effect the draws.

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
pacificislander said:
I have a colleague who scored 416 and has 2 year post secondary diploma. However, his agent told him that he got an NOI. I suspect that his agent is being dishonest with him.
Hi friend,
I think he/she has an 3 years of advanced diploma. I got the NOI last year but didn't accept since I don't meet the requirement of education. I have score of 400 above. The reason why we received NOI is the choice in education is combination of 3 years diploma and bachelor degree. Hope it help.

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
CRS Score 437
NOC 2173
Masters Degree..

No OINP NOI...

We don't know the criteria for NOI...So never mind..

Hopeful for next Draw...Guessing it will be 435 with 3500+ ITAs...

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
maddy4u123 said:
CRS Score 437
NOC 2173
Masters Degree..

No OINP NOI...

Masters Degree in Engineering BTW

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
maddy4u123 said:
CRS Score 437
NOC 2173
Masters Degree..

No OINP NOI...

Cheers friend. We both will be through next time