+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badz2 said:
is there anyone who got an noi from oinp who only has a bachelor's degree? i heard from another thread that majority of those who got a noi has masters degree.
Nonsense. Everyone 400 or above with at least bachelor's has equal chance.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thejkhan said:
Nonsense. Everyone 400 or above with at least bachelor's has equal chance.
I have a colleague who scored 416 and has 2 year post secondary diploma. However, his agent told him that he got an NOI. I suspect that his agent is being dishonest with him.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
MChahal said:
Hi,

Did you create new GCkey or you created new profile in old GCkey?
I created new GCkey and new profile on 24th Feb, but still no NOI.

Thanks
Yes wait for some time. It will come. I don't know but I sense weekends cause problems. What is your CRS?

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Rover1 said:
My guess

Number of ITAs : 3558
CRS threshold : 435
Draw date : 08 March 2017
Wohoooo. What do you use for the prediction? A talking Parrot?
You know the exact ITA's man!!!

Just kidding...

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pacificislander said:
I have a colleague who scored 416 and has 2 year post secondary diploma. However, his agent told him that he got an NOI. I suspect that his agent is being dishonest with him.
Your colleague needs to do his own research.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Shivanker said:
Well, I do. however, I'm worried as to how WES would classify my education.
i have a full professional qualification in Management Accounting and a BSc in Business Management.
If your canadian experience comes as 2 degrees, you are through.

MChahal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
resu said:
Yes wait for some time. It will come. I don't know but I sense weekends cause problems. What is your CRS?
Thanks. CRS score is 420. Profile was active, after 24 hours, on 25th Feb.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
MChahal said:
Thanks. CRS score is 420. Profile was active, after 24 hours, on 25th Feb.
Wait until tomorrow Draw if it happens. If there is no draw and there is no NOI , deactivate your New EE Profile and revoke the GC KEY. Let Job bank be active.

Re create a new GC key and and fill up the details again. Use new EE number and Job bank code in Job Bank account settings. DO all this if draw doesn't happen on Wed, Canada noon time.

Thursday , you might receive the NOI post the active EE status.

rostark

May 8, 2016
I only recreated my EE profile and deleted old one . Did not recreate GC key . Still haven't received NOI. Everything is active . Can anyone confirm if recreation of a GC key is a must?
Has anyone who has just recreated EE profile but did not recreate GC key received NOI ?

MChahal

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
resu said:
Wait until tomorrow Draw if it happens. If there is no draw and there is no NOI , deactivate your New EE Profile and revoke the GC KEY. Let Job bank be active.

Re create a new GC key and and fill up the details again. Use new EE number and Job bank code in Job Bank account settings. DO all this if draw doesn't happen on Wed, Canada noon time.

Thursday , you might receive the NOI post the active EE status.
Thanks a lot!!. Till today my both profiles were active. Did that cause the issue? I have now withdrawn the old EE profile from old GC key.
Now my latest EE profile is shown Open in new GCkey. I will wait till next round of NOIs.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
rostark said:
I only recreated my EE profile and deleted old one . Did not recreate GC key . Still haven't received NOI. Everything is active . Can anyone confirm if recreation of a GC key is a must?
Has anyone who has just recreated EE profile but did not recreate GC key received NOI ?
I am not pretty much sure how that works. I have created a fresh GC key with a different email account and a Job Bank pertaining to the new mail id as well.

Not sure how the same GC key works. Wait until the draw this wednesday (if it happens). Then create a new one and try your luck.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
MChahal said:
Thanks a lot!!. Till today my both profiles were active. Did that cause the issue? I have now withdrawn the old EE profile from old GC key.
Now my latest EE profile is shown Open in new GCkey. I will wait till next round of NOIs.
At present my both profiles are in active state. I will delete the old one where I have not received the NOI.

I suggest you to do the same if both profiles are on Open status. Keep the new one for NOI and ITA.