+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When you created you EE profile, what is the status? I edit some information in my profile and submitted it so the status is "submitted". Is this right? I am not sure if this is the status before I edited.

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/website-problems-with-popular-immigration-program-a-disaster-foreign-student-says-1.3999085

it says

Technical issues followed unexpected spike in demand

"We are aware that some individuals have been having difficulty with the online application system launched for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program," Laura Sylvis, a spokesperson for the Government of Ontario's Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration, wrote in a statement to CBC Toronto.

She blames the technical issues on high demand for the "hugely popular" program, noting they had 10 times the interest of last year.

The government's immigration website registered 117,000 visits between Tuesday and Friday of this week.

OINP accepts just 6,000 people.

People who are still hoping to begin their application for the Masters or PhD streams will now have to wait another three months, as Sylvis notes both programs have already met their maximum intake levels.

wonder if we have to wait for 3 months more

Corgi_L

Feb 26, 2017
Dzwony said:
Resu, you and I are in the same 438 boat btw. Hopes up, chins up!
As far as the GCKey is concerned, my understanding is that the GCKey is like an email account used to communicate to the CIC, through which you can transfer you EE profile. So your profile is submitted through the account which would mean you only need to withdraw and reapply to the EE pool using the same GCKey. It is the EE Profile that need to be recent for OINP to send a NOI. Thoughts?
\

Hey guys!
This is My first time sending a post here!
I also have CRS 438!
and yes, I am also checking the websites constantly like a crazy person.
If you don't mind, I would like to add you guys on WhatsApp.
My number: +86 18588462040
Best of luck for all of us!!!!!

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pacificislander said:
When you created you EE profile, what is the status? I edit some information in my profile and submitted it so the status is "submitted". Is this right? I am not sure if this is the status before I edited.
as far as i remember, it was "Submitted" in the remarks in the table where u can see the dates of submission of the Profile. i think u mean this. In the profile status it should be "Open"
I have also made some changes to my profile more than 24 hours ago and my remarks are "updates are not submitted" and the status Open... Dont know how long it will take... It proves once again that it is better not to do any changes right before the possible draw or leaving submission of the eAPR on the last week...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lailina said:
as far as i remember, it was "Submitted" in the remarks in the table where u can see the dates of submission of the Profile. i think u mean this. In the profile status it should be "Open"
I have also made some changes to my profile more than 24 hours ago and my remarks are "updates are not submitted" and the status Open... Dont know how long it will take... It proves once again that it is better not to do any changes right before the possible draw or leaving submission of the eAPR on the last week...
usually takes 24-48 hrs for updates to reflect on the account...

and yes its a good idea not to make changes around the date of a draw, but i am quite certain there wont be a draw this week so you should be good to go.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thestunner316 said:
usually takes 24-48 hrs for updates to reflect on the account...

and yes its a good idea not to make changes around the date of a draw, but i am quite certain there wont be a draw this week so you should be good to go.
yeah, I dont expect a draw this Wednesday either. Just hope it wont disappoint on 8th ::) :D

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Corgi_L said:
\

Hey guys!
This is My first time sending a post here!
I also have CRS 438!
and yes, I am also checking the websites constantly like a crazy person.
If you don't mind, I would like to add you guys on WhatsApp.
My number: +86 18588462040
Best of luck for all of us!!!!!
Messaged you on Whatsapp

Leo.Ady

Feb 21, 2017
Mine is 435...

Does OINP opening has any effect on ITA Cut off.... so directly it does not....but indirectly?

I wish the next cut off comes on March 1st,....

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Leo.Ady said:
Mine is 435...

Does OINP opening has any effect on ITA Cut off.... so directly it does not....but indirectly?

I wish the next cut off comes on March 1st,....
As per current trend, you will be through on 8th March(or 1st Mar). If not 8th then surely by 22nd or (15th Mar). But 435- 440 being a concentrated where i am expecting there should be 800 - 1000 applications per point. I will be glad to be proved wrong.

keniezsh

Feb 25, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to create a discussion headline as " Assoiate mambers of CIMA - UK" (Chartered Institute of Management Accountant )

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
keniezsh said:
Can anyone tell me how to create a discussion headline as " Assoiate mambers of CIMA - UK" (Chartered Institute of Management Accountant )
Click on 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' on top or bottom of the page which will take you to the home page of discussions under 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest'.
On left hand corner near notify, there is an option of start topic.
Click on that , give the subject you want and you are good to go...

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keniezsh said:
hi I am an ACMA and waiting for the evaluation form WES

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
resu said:
As per current trend, you will be through on 8th March(or 1st Mar). If not 8th then surely by 22nd or (15th Mar). But 435- 440 being a concentrated where i am expecting there should be 800 - 1000 applications per point. I will be glad to be proved wrong.
Just curious to know, why you are considering Mar 1 a possibility for the 56th draw? Any observation from past trends?
I have noticed 2 and 3 draws in alternate months recently.
Thanks

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
etcoflife said:
Just curious to know, why you are considering Mar 1 a possibility for the 56th draw? Any observation from past trends?
I have noticed 2 and 3 draws in alternate months recently.
Thanks
Just a prayer ... Nothing much except the fact that Jan had 5 Wednesdays and had 3 draws.
Just fancying our chances and making the thread more active.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
resu said:
Just a prayer ... Nothing much except the fact that Jan had 5 Wednesdays and had 3 draws.
Just fancying our chances and making the thread more active.
Lets see but Jan 2017 had 4 Weds. :)