Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
monnike said:
I would like to take a moment here and attempt to STOP the increase in negativity and pessimism observable in the last comments/pages.

First of all, this group is called ray of hope because its purpose is to help each one another persevere in the "Canadian Dream Endeavor" and toxic comments with no evidence nor research, only serves to bring discouragement and hopelessness.

People, this is serious matter, we stop and change every bit of our lives to adapt and achieve this dream, and the ray of hope group is supposed to encourage each other, while considering the laws and regulations in the system.

Therefore, if your comment is not based on facts or evidence, please, keep it to yourself, or.... open a new group..maybe name it .... "clouds of hopelessness" ...in the dark and sinking"...."united in despair".... "together in misery" ...

At some point, eventually, the points will stop dropping, but based on current trends and facts, its not going to happen suddenly in the coming draws. There are still goals to be met by the government, and there is always a possibility of a PNP only draw or a decrease in ITAs, but based on past months and years, CIC follows trends and does changes gradually, instead of suddenly.

Furthermore........I have waited a long time to be close to the predictions of coming draws, and now that I am, I am gonna enjoy it, and tell people again:

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE AND DISREGARD/IGNORE PESSIMISTIC TRENDS.

bravooooo

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
UniToxic said:
My personal opinion?

Canada are only looking for people who can help contribute to their long term growth, either by being younger and having further education that can help contribute to their ability to not only compete but succeed in their job market, or by having the experience. They offer working holiday visa's to help younger people get experience if they don't quite have the education, and they offer the ability to sign up to their job bank to help employers find specialized individuals suitable for their needs.

Bearing that all in mind, I think the lowest we would ever see the points drop is 402. (Which is probably why some provincial nomination programs only look to recruit people above the 400 point threshold). At 402 points, you are choosing a 35 year old, who has had at least 3 years of skilled work experience, has acquired a bachelors degree or equivalent and has a minimum of 7.5 across the boards for IELTS. Therefore they have the resources available to achieve more than just a minimum wage job (lower impact their own low-income citizens).

However, how long will it take to reach this point? I reckon for most of this year we will fluctuate between 428 to 450. If it ever is going to go as low as 402 then the Canadian government would need to further increase the cap on how many people they want immigrating.

I believe the 56th draw will increase back up to 448 points thanks to there being hundreds of new profiles receiving PNP's the last week. It will probably stay at 448 points for the 57th draw too when the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) opens, then finally dropping back down to 440 for the 58th draw.
The Provinces have just sent out the NOI's for now. For them to nominate and give the 600 points to its applicants, it is going to take some time. So, don't worry about the PNP's for the next few months (or 3-4 draws).

The only reason the CRS cut-off points could stop the reducing trend is if CIC decides to bring down the number of ITA's being issued in each draw.

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
abhishek_89 said:
The Provinces have just sent out the NOI's for now. For them to nominate and give the 600 points to its applicants, it is going to take some time. So, don't worry about the PNP's for the next few months (or 3-4 draws).

The only reason the CRS cut-off points could stop the reducing trend is if CIC decides to bring down the number of ITA's being issued in each
I too hope declining trend continues.i have one doubt I.e how less no of invitation can be reason for rise in cut off.all the applicants above 441 are cleared off.now only those will be left who previously got invite but declined for some reason or new applicants.I dont know if such no odf people are more than 3k .if that is the case and if invitation is sent to 3k people then only we can see rise in cut off otherwise there is no other reason it shd go up.
so in nutshell it will depwnd how many new applicants applied after 22nd feb which will decide the next trend..
any comment/input is welcome.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Hi Friends,

Those who have re created the EE profile with new GC Key and same email Id, You wouldn't be able to re create the Job Bank profile.
Did you give new EE reg No and New Job validation code? I did this way.

farazzaq

Aug 9, 2016
Hopeoflife said:
I am sitting at 434 too. According to the discussion here, I don't think we will get selected next draw. :(
we r in same boat 434....... Just pray to GOD and if something will be for us nothing can stop us or if its not there nothing can get u in.
so stay calm and peaceful and importantly pray . don't get involve much into it as if God forbidden not through it won't gonna hurt any of us whoever is very close to it......

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
;)
farazzaq said:
we r in same boat 434....... Just pray to GOD and if something will be for us nothing can stop us or if its not there nothing can get u in.
so stay calm and peaceful and importantly pray . don't get involve much into it as if God forbidden not through it won't gonna hurt any of us whoever is very close to it......

;D Yes, Been waiting for so long, so include us plz!!

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Hopeoflife said:
;)
farazzaq said:

;D Yes, Been waiting for so long, so include us plz!!
try re creating ee profiles. heard that onip id giving nominations to new profiles.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
farazzaq said:
try re creating ee profiles. heard that onip id giving nominations to new profiles.

NextInLine

Feb 22, 2017
Hello everyone. I trust that the Ray of Hope is shining on everyone here. In the spirit of being positive and proactive, I have a question: I anticipate an ITA either in the next draw (March 08) or the following draw (March 22). I am currently on 439 points. However, by the time these draws come around, my wife and I will be living in different countries, and continuing for the duration of the application process. In this regard, how do we go about having the Medical Examinations in different countries? Is it possible/normal for this situation to occur? I do not want to wait until the last minute and having to rush. I have been waiting since Nov 2015, and I can feel that I'm "Next In Line". Can anyone shed some ray of hope/sunshine on this matter? Thanks, and all the best to everyone here. Keep hope alive! :)

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
You are next in the queue..

In this regard, how do we go about having the Medical Examinations in different countries? Is it possible/normal for this situation to occur?
- yes

NextInLine

Feb 22, 2017
last_try said:
You are next in the queue..

In this regard, how do we go about having the Medical Examinations in different countries? Is it possible/normal for this situation to occur?
- yes
Thank you for your timely response. Is it a case where we have to notify CIC of the situation for them to authorize the process, or can it be done solely based on our circumstances? Thanks in advance. keep hope alive! :)

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So frustrating, I thought I'd get an NOI shortly after recreating the EE profile. Nothing still! I've heard of candidates receiving them in 5, sometimes 12, sometimes even 2 hours.

luv2read90

Jul 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
TVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Dzwony said:
So frustrating, I thought I'd get an NOI shortly after recreating the EE profile. Nothing still! I've heard of candidates receiving them in 5, sometimes 12, sometimes even 2 hours.
Well it's the weekend in Ontario, Canada. I don't know if that makes a difference, but offices would be closed. Wait until its Monday (working hours) there.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Hey Hopeoflife and farazzaq

We are same score buddy.....I am too at 434.......

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
Pawshi said:
Hey Hopeoflife and farazzaq

We are same score buddy.....I am too at 434.......
is there aneone who is married but didnt included wife for accompaning to canada?