+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freddykruger said:
Dear Shirlz, I just want to give you an honest opinion, please dont expect to get an ITA in 8th March, you will most probably get it in the next one as you are in the same situation i am at 440 since January 2017 (my birth month) and was highly expecting to get an ITA in last 22 Feb draw... Missed with just ONE point, like many others i am sure... If and only IF the score drops more than six points then you stand a chance which is highly unlikely in the upcoming draw. We dont know anything for certain, miracles happen, i wish you all the luck but in short i dont want you to bear those sleepless nights and messed up days like i have dreaming that i would be through in 22 Feb... Hopes high but dont push yourself too hard please... trust me we are almost there and if it is for us, we will be though... By the Grace of God Almighty
Inspiring thoughts...!!!! +1

olgac

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Hello there guys,

I was waiting this whole time to get my ECA report so I could enter the candidates pool. I am sitting at 450 and can't be more excited and anxious.

I have a question maybe some of you here can help me with:

I have created my Express Entry profile and I registered with Job bank too, on my Job bank account I can see the account is Active, but then on my account with CIC it says that Job bank is pending... Anyone has idea why? Does it take time to validate my job bank account?

Thank you so much and good luck for everyone here

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
olgac said:
Hello there guys,

I was waiting this whole time to get my ECA report so I could enter the candidates pool. I am sitting at 450 and can't be more excited and anxious.

I have a question maybe some of you here can help me with:

I have created my Express Entry profile and I registered with Job bank too, on my Job bank account I can see the account is Active, but then on my account with CIC it says that Job bank is pending... Anyone has idea why? Does it take time to validate my job bank account?

Thank you so much and good luck for everyone here
wait for 24 hours, it'll get activated.

UniToxic

Feb 17, 2017
Shivanker said:
Don't you guys think the decline in scores will stop at some point? I mean, it has to right? If so what do you think is the minimum?
My personal opinion?

Canada are only looking for people who can help contribute to their long term growth, either by being younger and having further education that can help contribute to their ability to not only compete but succeed in their job market, or by having the experience. They offer working holiday visa's to help younger people get experience if they don't quite have the education, and they offer the ability to sign up to their job bank to help employers find specialized individuals suitable for their needs.

Bearing that all in mind, I think the lowest we would ever see the points drop is 402. (Which is probably why some provincial nomination programs only look to recruit people above the 400 point threshold). At 402 points, you are choosing a 35 year old, who has had at least 3 years of skilled work experience, has acquired a bachelors degree or equivalent and has a minimum of 7.5 across the boards for IELTS. Therefore they have the resources available to achieve more than just a minimum wage job (lower impact their own low-income citizens).

However, how long will it take to reach this point? I reckon for most of this year we will fluctuate between 428 to 450. If it ever is going to go as low as 402 then the Canadian government would need to further increase the cap on how many people they want immigrating.

I believe the 56th draw will increase back up to 448 points thanks to there being hundreds of new profiles receiving PNP's the last week. It will probably stay at 448 points for the 57th draw too when the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) opens, then finally dropping back down to 440 for the 58th draw.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Are you saying 3500+ people with 448 points in two weeks timeframe???

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UniToxic said:
I believe the 56th draw will increase back up to 448 points thanks to there being hundreds of new profiles receiving PNP's the last week. It will probably stay at 448 points for the 57th draw too when the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) opens, then finally dropping back down to 440 for the 58th draw.
PNP points will take at least couple of month to have impact, bcz they have nominated people but you don' know how man will opt for it. Even then it will take couple of months or more to get those 600 points.

next draw 336 and 3000+ ITA :)

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UniToxic said:
My personal opinion?

Canada are only looking for people who can help contribute to their long term growth, either by being younger and having further education that can help contribute to their ability to not only compete but succeed in their job market, or by having the experience. They offer working holiday visa's to help younger people get experience if they don't quite have the education, and they offer the ability to sign up to their job bank to help employers find specialized individuals suitable for their needs.

Bearing that all in mind, I think the lowest we would ever see the points drop is 402. (Which is probably why some provincial nomination programs only look to recruit people above the 400 point threshold). At 402 points, you are choosing a 35 year old, who has had at least 3 years of skilled work experience, has acquired a bachelors degree or equivalent and has a minimum of 7.5 across the boards for IELTS. Therefore they have the resources available to achieve more than just a minimum wage job (lower impact their own low-income citizens).

However, how long will it take to reach this point? I reckon for most of this year we will fluctuate between 428 to 450. If it ever is going to go as low as 402 then the Canadian government would need to further increase the cap on how many people they want immigrating.

Basically, you didn't do enough research. The AIPP will be opening its program in March and April. But those are just info sessions and employer interviews. AIPP is an employer driven stream in which applicants will be selected by different employers. Some of the applicants does not even comply with the express entry as the minimum score for language is just CLB 4. In a worst case scenario, the employers may give temporary working visa to the applicants if there is an urgent need for labor. AIPP is a pilot program and and subject to change anytime. It has a target of 2000 ITAs distributed among 6 provincces (PEI, NB,NS and NL) for 2017 and the entire processing of their documents might take a bit longer (not even 1 month) so technically they will not be included in the next 2 draws. And if you look at the numbers, they represent a very small part compared to the number of ITA's issued in the previous draws which is about 3500+.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pawshi said:
Are you saying 3500+ people with 448 points in two weeks timeframe???
I am not convince that this will be the case. The number of ITAs given in the last draw is getting lesser. Which suggests that most applicants in the pool have low CRS scores and in two weeks time, it is very unlikely that a sudden increase of applicants will come. Although just my opinion. There is a good reason why this thread is called Ray of Hope.

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
pacificislander said:
I am not convince that this will be the case. The number of ITAs given in the last draw is getting lesser. Which suggests that most applicants in the pool have low CRS scores and in two weeks time, it is very unlikely that a sudden increase of applicants will come. Although just my opinion. There is a good reason why this thread is called Ray of Hope.
i too agree with your view point. Last Year guys received PNP points after 8-9 months...OINP started on 22nd Feb this year...so it will take 4-5 months atleast to impact the draw....
Does anybody have clue if BC and saskatchewan Nominees are also counted in EE once there province nomination is successfully assessed?
This year so far approx 1500 number of province nomination were given in total from BC & saskatchewan & they will also take min 4-5 months to evaluate the profile of candidates..
COnsidering that I am assuming devcline in the ITA score in next draw...

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
I sincerely think that the CRS score is going to decline at least till May after which CIC may lower the number of ITA''s being handed out to 2500 - 2800, so probably scores might go down to 420's stabilize and progressively rise up till it reaches a plateau of about 450-460, but still these are speculations, am sitting on 434, don't know what to expect, seniors please comment.

Hopeoflife

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
mihirparker said:
I sincerely think that the CRS score is going to decline at least till May after which CIC may lower the number of ITA''s being handed out to 2500 - 2800, so probably scores might go down to 420's stabilize and progressively rise up till it reaches a plateau of about 450-460, but still these are speculations, am sitting on 434, don't know what to expect, seniors please comment.
I am sitting at 434 too. According to the discussion here, I don't think we will get selected next draw. :(

mihirparker

Star Member
Jun 14, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-05-2017
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
Hopeoflife said:
I am sitting at 434 too. According to the discussion here, I don't think we will get selected next draw. :(
Hopefully 5th draw will be ours for the taking, wishful thinking again ::)

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to take a moment here and attempt to STOP the increase in negativity and pessimism observable in the last comments/pages.

First of all, this group is called ray of hope because its purpose is to help each one another persevere in the "Canadian Dream Endeavor" and toxic comments with no evidence nor research, only serves to bring discouragement and hopelessness.

People, this is serious matter, we stop and change every bit of our lives to adapt and achieve this dream, and the ray of hope group is supposed to encourage each other, while considering the laws and regulations in the system.

Therefore, if your comment is not based on facts or evidence, please, keep it to yourself, or.... open a new group..maybe name it .... "clouds of hopelessness" ...in the dark and sinking"...."united in despair".... "together in misery" ...

At some point, eventually, the points will stop dropping, but based on current trends and facts, its not going to happen suddenly in the coming draws. There are still goals to be met by the government, and there is always a possibility of a PNP only draw or a decrease in ITAs, but based on past months and years, CIC follows trends and does changes gradually, instead of suddenly.

Furthermore........I have waited a long time to be close to the predictions of coming draws, and now that I am, I am gonna enjoy it, and tell people again:

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE PRIZE AND DISREGARD/IGNORE PESSIMISTIC TRENDS.