+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have any of you guys that recreated EE profiles received any NOI yet?

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
eamrshh said:
OINP nomination opened up on 22nd Feb but the candidates will get score only once the whole OINP processing will completes which wil take atleast 6 months .So I dont think OINP Nomination will alter the trend in 1-2 months atleast. Last Year OINP candidate might have already got the ITA & so I dont think there will be any impact soon.
Last Year CRS score was strolling b/w 465-485...For this Year i think it will be somewhere b/w 450-460 but I am not sure when it will reach that level.People are giving data and have opinion that draw will go down to 420 ,about which I have serious doubts.

But I hope that happens and all of us get chance to live our dreams. :)

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
jasca said:
This is a great question as people who got nomination would have 600 score and potentially pull up the average. OINP opens on 22nd and would they obtain a certificat in 2weeks?
Iwas looking at the report from last year, the score did also decrease in Jan / Feb, but a spike up in March.

Let's have our hope up and pray that it does not go up but things to be in mind. If anyone has any insight please share
Great observation and I second you !

But the scores of Feb to March in 2015 show a different trend.

After Feb 2016 the draws spiked up and only came down considerably in Jan 11, 2017. So its difficult to guess. But I wish you all should get a call :) :) :)

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
etcoflife said:
Great observation and I second you !

But the scores of Feb to March in 2015 show a different trend.

After Feb 2016 the draws spiked up and only came down considerably in Jan 11, 2017. So its difficult to guess. But I wish you all should get a call :) :) :)
Agree the trend shows surge in draw result from Feb -> March. But i don't think we should look into historical trend to make a guess for this year trend since there has been change in Point system( where marks were reduced to 50 -100 from prev 600) and also preference to particualr NOC skilled immigrants. Also they are invited more no of people for this year through EE.
I too hope current trends continues and score decline further

kevinmanojkumar1990

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
I am a single applicant and though i have not received an ITA as of now, i am interested to know about the medical examination part. I am a single applicant.Read in the CIC site that any accompanying/Non accompanying dependents should also do medical examination. Can someone throw some light into this? any input is greatly appreciated.

eamrshh

Dec 15, 2015
kevinmanojkumar1990 said:
I am a single applicant and though i have not received an ITA as of now, i am interested to know about the medical examination part. I am a single applicant.Read in the CIC site that any accompanying/Non accompanying dependents should also do medical examination. Can someone throw some light into this? any input is greatly appreciated.
For single applicants its straight forward.You have to go through Medical Exam.For married, irrespective of if the main applicant has applied for PR for his spouse or dependent children,they need to get there medical exam done. Hope that clarifies.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
kevinmanojkumar1990 said:
1) For medical contact CIC panel of doctors. Say what you want, they know what to do next. Follow them.
2) Medicals are valid for one year and they should be valid at the time of application. Also you have to enter Canada within the validity of that medical. So plan accordingly.
2) Dependent means (as far as I know) your spouse and kids (if any).

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
eamrshh said:
Agree the trend shows surge in draw result from Feb -> March. But i don't think we should look into historical trend to make a guess for this year trend since there has been change in Point system( where marks were reduced to 50 -100 from prev 600) and also preference to particualr NOC skilled immigrants. Also they are invited more no of people for this year through EE.
I too hope current trends continues and score decline further
True. I tried many times to predict but honestly I failed in most of them.

Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I reiterate, has anyone received an NOI and have anyone who recreated their EE profiles got an NOI?

This info is important to the rest of us who want to keep a backup in hand. Please let us know!

dynamite38

Jul 9, 2016
Lailina said:
it is said on CIC website that
"if you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory."
ww.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

I assume it means that your PCC should be issued after you left the country and valid till you enter it again
Thanks Lailina...That answers my question aptly. Yes, I got the US PCC (in Nov'2016) after I left US (last visited in Nov'2014).

dynamite38

Jul 9, 2016
astralsource said:
ww.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-validity-question-t458859.0.html

I think when you are out of the country (USA) its valid a year, and when you are still living there 6 months as usual. Check that, google or ask directly to be sure.
Thanks Astral...Lailina helped me with the answer. Seems when its not a residing country, its valid till we enter that country again.

hopesarehigh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many newbies asking about the current trend. Guess we have a crowded 400-440 :D

All the best to everyone.

Most of us here predict the current trend of 5 or 6 or 7(optmism at peak) point drop will continue for at least next 3-4 draws

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
kp25 said:
Hi everyone

What trend we expecting for next few draw?
Thnx
Obviously, a decreasing trend, but the points might not reduce by 6 going forward assuming the number of applicants per point would be higher.

I am still sticking with my earlier prediction of CRS 437 with 2400 ITA's on March 8th.