Dzwony

Star Member
Aug 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatRossMBA said:
Don't Efing say that! :eek:
I missed by 2 points in round 54 and by 1 point in round 55.... your scenario would be too cruel for me..
Sorry dude, just giving my honest opinion. I'm at 438, I might have to try the OINP route. Just want to know what the general consensus is.

Johnny Canada

Feb 24, 2017
I see some people talking about the difference between continuous or not continuous working experience (foreign and Canadian). The system doesn't actually ask if it's continuous or not, you input your working experience and you will get the points accordingly. So you don't need to worry if you were awarded or not the correct numbers of points. The system will give you points based on the dates you input. Some are asking if it could be different nocs within the 1 year experience, if you would get the 40 points regardless, I am not sure. I have my 40 points and I had 2 different NOCS, but 12 months as 6313 (Oct - Sept) and 0601 (Oct - Present). My 4 years of Foreign work experience are not continuous (I have a 2-month gap between two jobs) and I have been awarded the points for Transferability Skills.

I see some people that are getting closer to the cut off becoming very concerned about the points they were awarded. We are all anxious with the possibility of an ITA
I am at 438 points (I am the main applicant). My wife is at 433 points (She is the main applicant)

My only problem is that I have an employer that I don't have an amazing relationship with and it may be challenging to get the letter from him. I am working on it now.
I hope the trend continue, I understand that soon the PNP's (600 points) will soon play their role, I hope we are called before that.

Hope to get to the situation where we are both invited and we can choose the application we are going to move forward with.

Are they going to continue at approx. 3500 per draw. Impressive!!! People say the new rule (reducing the power of an LMIA) would bring it down but I believe this is happening because of the number of people they are inviting. Let's pray they continue. These next two weeks will be long. I will be on a holiday in Mexico on the 08th of March. Proper set up for celebration if I receive an ITA!!!

Janaki Iyer

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
Canada
Visa Office......
Canada
I'm at 521. CEC inland with valid job offer. Hoping for an ITA in the next draw. Getting the police clearance seems to be the only hurdle.

vipern

Feb 17, 2017
Guys the figures regarding how many skilled immigrants Canada is planning to take in this year is based on the ITAs only, right? And not the total number of dependents as well. Right?

www[.]canadavisa[.]com/canada-immigration-plan-2017.html

bh1978

Feb 22, 2017
Hello Guys.
One question. In creating EE profile, there is a part that we need to inform if we have applied for immigration before.
I don't know if applying for PNP like for saskachewan or previous EE profile is considering as applying for Immigration.
Should I answer yes or no to this question?

comfortablynumb

Feb 23, 2017
Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please share the link to a thread where questions regarding Medicals are discussed. I just need to know when this are to be done like just after receiving ITA or is it done at the last stage.

Thanks in advance.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
comfortablynumb said:
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please share the link to a thread where questions regarding Medicals are discussed. I just need to know when this are to be done like just after receiving ITA or is it done at the last stage.

Thanks in advance.
Here you go http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-for-ee-t268315.45.html

moderator1983

Apr 9, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
1215/2146
App. Filed.......
11.Jun.2016
Nomination.....
16.Nov.2016 ITA
AOR Received.
07.Dec.2016
File Transfer...
Early Jan.2017
Med's Done....
14.Dec.2016
Interview........
25.Apr.2017 Background Check in Progress
Passport Req..
04.May.2017
VISA ISSUED...
15.MAY.2017
LANDED..........
09.AUG.2017
comfortablynumb said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance.
For a FSW applicant, medical needs to be done upfront. Also within one year from date of medicals, you must land in Canada (of course after VISA is granted), so you may want to undergo medical immediately before you're ready to submit your e-APR (application). Also check, how much time it takes for medical in your country/state.

S

sutyfornow

Johnny Canada said:
I see some people talking about the difference between continuous or not continuous working experience (foreign and Canadian). The system doesn't actually ask if it's continuous or not, you input your working experience and you will get the points accordingly. So you don't need to worry if you were awarded or not the correct numbers of points. The system will give you points based on the dates you input. Some are asking if it could be different nocs within the 1 year experience, if you would get the 40 points regardless, I am not sure. I have my 40 points and I had 2 different NOCS, but 12 months as 6313 (Oct - Sept) and 0601 (Oct - Present). My 4 years of Foreign work experience are not continuous (I have a 2-month gap between two jobs) and I have been awarded the points for Transferability Skills.

I see some people that are getting closer to the cut off becoming very concerned about the points they were awarded. We are all anxious with the possibility of an ITA
I am at 438 points (I am the main applicant). My wife is at 433 points (She is the main applicant)

My only problem is that I have an employer that I don't have an amazing relationship with and it may be challenging to get the letter from him. I am working on it now.
I hope the trend continue, I understand that soon the PNP's (600 points) will soon play their role, I hope we are called before that.

Hope to get to the situation where we are both invited and we can choose the application we are going to move forward with.

Are they going to continue at approx. 3500 per draw. Impressive!!! People say the new rule (reducing the power of an LMIA) would bring it down but I believe this is happening because of the number of people they are inviting. Let's pray they continue. These next two weeks will be long. I will be on a holiday in Mexico on the 08th of March. Proper set up for celebration if I receive an ITA!!!
When will the pnps have an impact on the draws?

S

sutyfornow

Guys any idea when the pnps can impact the draws?
Any idea abt sakast or british colombia?
I kbow ontario may take time so as to the atalantic pilot

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys,to those who recreated their ee profile,did you provide your provious ee profile number or yo answered the question if you have applied before as NO?please help,im confused and worried.

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
hello shirlz

i can not get points for 5 years as already moved to my home country and my cap period of 5 years is over and i can get my visa renewed

Shirlz said:
You will get one on the 57th draw! just keep praying and everything will fall to its place :)