+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 56th Draw (Predictions)

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
is march 8 th sure date ,i have not received wes can it be delayed iam at 426 after wes it will be 436

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Guys need some advice here please. First timer on this forum (any online forum honestly). My score is 433 and I am coming across comments stating folks less than my score have received ITA from OINP (Major confusion, rightly pointed out by kunal2904). How does this work?

And yes the mother of all questions on this website - What are my chances in the next draw? :D

Appreciate your replies. Thank you.

sanjesu

Feb 28, 2017
Dave2017 said:
Guys need some advice here please. First timer on this forum (any online forum honestly). My score is 433 and I am coming across comments stating folks less than my score have received ITA from OINP (Major confusion, rightly pointed out by kunal2904). How does this work?

And yes the mother of all questions on this website - What are my chances in the next draw? :D

Appreciate your replies. Thank you.
Dont worry, applying through PNP takes a couple of Months extra and also need to pay $1500. Lets hope that score goes to 430. I guess the intention this year is to take mostly well qualified people whose scores are above 400. Previously people who had 100-300 also got 200 points for a Job offer where lot of agents where committing fraud. Now they will get only 50 points. So all those will be eliminated and the hope is the score will go lower and lower this year. Lets hope next round is 430 or so..

dexternmn

Feb 27, 2017
This is query regarding most suitable NOC code.

In my current organisation i am working as data scientist, and roles and responsibilities include mix of data analyst and machine learning programmer. Below are few which I have got it from my employer on reference letter,

1) Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
2) Building required statistical models and heuristics to predict, optimize, and guide various aspects of business on available data.
3) Implementing various machine learning algorithms, test and evaluate multiple solutions following a rigorous research methodology.
4) Understand and evaluate complex data models with the complete data mining.
5) Recommend new experiments supported by analysis and research and write code to implement experiments.
6) Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems to make the system more robust.
7) Perform deep dives into structured/unstructured data to extract valuable insights of users/customers and the business.

Can anyone please suggest which will be the valid JOB NOC code for above experience. This I need to update before next draw . Pls help guys, thanks

dexternmn

Feb 27, 2017
dexternmn said:

In my current organisation i am working as data scientist, and roles and responsibilities include mix of data analyst and machine learning programmer. Below are few which I have got it from my employer on reference letter,

1) Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
2) Building required statistical models and heuristics to predict, optimize, and guide various aspects of business on available data.
3) Implementing various machine learning algorithms, test and evaluate multiple solutions following a rigorous research methodology.
5) Recommend new experiments supported by analysis and research and write code to implement experiments.
6) Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems to make the system more robust.
7) Perform deep dives into structured/unstructured data to extract valuable insights of users/customers and the business.

Can anyone please suggest which will be the valid JOB NOC code for above experience. This I need to update before next draw . Pls help guys, thanks. Anyone with similar skill set pls suggest.

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
paterson said:
others think it would be 435 :(
that is because of the 6 point drop in the consecutive draws.Since it is the ray of hope, let us hope that it goes down to 430 :) :)

pragith

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-11-2016
Nomination.....
27-02-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
dexternmn said:

Can anyone please suggest which will be the valid JOB NOC code for above experience. This I need to update before next draw . Pls help guys, thanks
I'm a Data Scientist as well. I went with NOC 2172. But the choice is totally yours, whether 2172 or Software Engineer.