AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
omar_ahmed21 said:
Questions

How do you know if you got nominated ? ::) will they send you an email? or you can see it on your CIC account?

MY CIC account says Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Ontario will identify candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet its criteria and who it wishes to consider for nomination. If you are identified you will receive a "PT notification of interest" through your MyCIC account. Only those candidates who receive this notification will be able to apply to Ontario Express Entry.

They issue at a specific day of the week, just like EE draws happen.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
badz2 said:
hi all,just a little off topic. On your certificate of employment, to whom did you address it?im hoping to get oinp or gets through ee as i am at crs 435.

i just realized mine is addressed to an australian assessing body since i tried to apply in AU as well.
To whom it may concern??

Vfredje

Feb 5, 2017
Perth - Western Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
I was hoping on getting my ECA by now but no such luck so I'm stuck waiting at least another 2 weeks :(

It took my school 6 weeks to send the documents to WES and it's taken WES 4 weeks now to "review" my documents.

Good luck to you all!

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vfredje said:
I was hoping on getting my ECA by now but no such luck so I'm stuck waiting at least another 2 weeks :(

It took my school 6 weeks to send the documents to WES and it's taken WES 4 weeks now to "review" my documents.

Good luck to you all!
You should send them a follow-up email if you think they're taking too long to process your assessment.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Have waited for 2.5 years for this opportunity but cannot somehow seem to wait these 9 hours.. :-\

Danger- Highly impatient future canadian :p

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SGtoCAD said:
You should use 1 where its addressed to CIC not 1 where its addressed to another. Its giving the immigration officer a chance to know that you are considering to move elsewhere and perhaps not so serious to commit to canada.

yes,i have requested a new one from our hr addressed to ircc.

thanks for the response.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Vfredje said:

Good luck to you all!
It sometimes takes longer than 4 weeks, I got mine after 5, so don't worry you will be getting it soon.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astralsource said:
To whom it may concern??
unfortunately, our hr is very strict when it comes to who to address the coe. i have requested a new one addressed to ircc. thanks for your reply.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Mthornt said:
If it won't alter your score, and your scores haven't expired, I wouldn't make any changes this close to the draw. You wouldn't want to miss out on getting an ITA for an unnecessary reason
True. If it isnt adding any value to ur score, its better not to alter anything before the draw where u stand a chance. Some times changes take time to get updated

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
ramansingh05 said:
Hi all,
I'm targeting OINP with 422 CRS. Could anyone tell that when can I expect to get NOI from OINP and how actually it works. Should I re-create my profile if I don't get it by today or should I wait..!! Pls help
Thanks in advance
We have seen in some of the threads where people recommended recreating of profile when the stream was open. Most of them got a mail post that. But then nobody knows the actual criteria basis which they shortlist profiles.

Vfredje

Feb 5, 2017
Perth - Western Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
pacificislander said:
You should send them a follow-up email if you think they're taking too long to process your assessment.
I did, asking why it was taking so long to review my documents, and have not started the assessment yet.

just got a copy/paste reply saying "Thank you for your e-mail, we understand your concerns. Your file is currently under review"

gurik said:
It sometimes takes longer than 4 weeks, I got mine after 5, so don't worry you will be getting it soon.
Yeah, I'm trying not to think about it too much since I've read quite a few people have had to wait more than 4 weeks. It's hard when it's something you have no control over...