+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 55th Draw (Predictions)

gff

Jan 17, 2017
On tuesday feb 7th, I hardly got some sleep!!!!

I feel u guys!

Thank God I got my ITA last draw! Wishing the best for everyone for tomorrow!!!

Prediction: 3700 ITAs and 443 points!

S

sutyfornow

astralsource said:
Yes on the 13th day (Friday) they have the reports in physical form! Make sure you contact them and check just in case.

Its 45 days 100%.. always been (as far as I follow it..)

Source:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html
Check this it states 30 days, although i wish you are right

S

sutyfornow

Ezgi84 said:
Dont worry you will get your ITA . I created mine on the 7th of February, my job bank was created the same day and on the 8th it wa sstill showing pending... I was so sad for the whole day and then on the 9th of February ta taaaaaam : ITA :)

Dont worry even if it says pending or smt and if you have received the pdf saying welcome to the pool of the candidates, then you are good to go. Speaking from experience :)

Good luck!
Thank you and congrats

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
Who needs job bank? I'm seeing pretty much everyone registering job bank. I'm inland CEC with job offer. My EE profile says "not applicable". I guess I don't need to register job bank because I already have job offer?

S

sutyfornow

astralsource said:
You should read more carefully!

"You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system."

That's after you have applied with all the documents (45 days deadline). After application they offer you the nomination, then you have 30 days to accept and then you get 600 points. It's step 4, basically last part of the PNP process.

After that you get ITA through EE.

People DO YOUR HOMEWORK!
Oh sorry..my mistake.. im kinna new here in this ontario thing thats why i didnt understand the whole steps
Thanks for enlightening me and sorry for bothering you wid all my questions
Good luck :)

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
sutyfornow said:
Oh sorry..my mistake.. im kinna new here in this ontario thing thats why i didnt understand the whole steps
Thanks for enlightening me and sorry for bothering you wid all my questions
Good luck :)
No bother but you should go through this pdf to clear this out because nobody can explain it better than them. It's easy to understand if you read carefully. Then if something is unclear everyone here would be glad to help!

The steps are clearly broken down! GoodLuck2u2 especially with IELTS;)

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Ohh My GOD... The mix of beer and whiskey actually work. I didn't want to sleep but see I slept and I lost 6 pages of my best forum... Awesome work guys..Took me 25 mins to scroll each one. not to miss anything.

Are the celebrations ready for 442-447??? you guys will be jumping now ... hahaha. next is mine :p Hopefully

monnike

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anxious for next draw...no much to say though

so....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Gotta keep the thread alive and going

Theanon

Feb 21, 2017
I am now @ 449 waiting for tomorrow's draw.
Thanks for you all I have now some ray of hope for getting an ITA tomorrow...
:-X

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astralsource said:
You should read more carefully!

"You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system."

That's after you have applied with all the documents (45 days deadline). After application they offer you the nomination, then you have 30 days to accept and then you get 600 points. It's step 4, basically last part of the PNP process.

After that you get ITA through EE.

People DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Nobody reads anymore.. :-[

Questions

How do you know if you got nominated ? ::) will they send you an email? or you can see it on your CIC account?

MY CIC account says Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time

Xmg2017

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know this has been asked before but it's my first time to actually stay up for this... What time does cic usually do the draws? ;D

Shirlz

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
21-03-2017
IELTS Request
03-06-2016 Upfront
Med's Request
20-03-2017 Upfront
resu said:
Ohh My GOD... The mix of beer and whiskey actually work. I didn't want to sleep but see I slept and I lost 6 pages of my best forum... Awesome work guys..Took me 25 mins to scroll each one. not to miss anything.

Are the celebrations ready for 442-447??? you guys will be jumping now ... hahaha. next is mine :p Hopefully
I hope I will celebrate mine with you since our score is 2 points difference. but IT IS 2 POINTS :eek: