+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 55th Draw (Predictions)

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
resu said:
i didn't find it.
Check here: http://www.cicnews.com/2017/02/saskatchewan-express-entry-opens-closes-third-time-five-months-028900.html

As far as Manitoba and BC go, I did not find it either. I hope that doesn't have huge effect on the CRS scores and the draws.

Xmg2017

Jan 1, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astralsource said:
For all who await ITA on 22nd, log in @ your JOBBANK account from time to time, check your profile for any "pending" updates.. check data once more.. for example if your JB account is inactive you wont get ITA! Happened to a lot of people. If you log in at least once in 30 days it will be fine..
+1 and thanks! :)

toskomimi

Feb 17, 2017
astralsource said:
For all who await ITA on 22nd, log in @ your JOBBANK account from time to time, check your profile for any "pending" updates.. check data once more.. for example if your JB account is inactive you wont get ITA! Happened to a lot of people. If you log in at least once in 30 days it will be fine..
Thanks a lot....Great info

JAMAICAN SEAN

Dec 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
upfront medical
astralsource said:
Thanks dude!! I am here sitting and being optimistic, and saw your post, and upon checking my job bank I realise it is inactive. U r a life saviour. ;D

gmvk

Sep 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good luck everyone! i hope we get the ITA this week. my CRS is 440. ;D

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Just an off topic question....
How much time are they taking to process files for PR, after we apply on receiving our ITA, I was under the impression 3-4 months, but someone from the immigration business told me yesterday that they are taking 7-10 months now. Anybody with some knowledge about this?

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Its all bull shit that immigration officers are taking 7 to 10 months for processing after ITA. It takes 6 months, if all the papers and supportings are okay and honest submission is made. There are many who have cooked up the story or does not have all the papers etc. Those cases takes more than average time frame and may lead to application rejection finally.

There is also an speculation that increased in the number of ITAs will increase the application processing time frame after ITA. However, they forget this fact that now all the officers who were processing the paper based applications in 2015 and 2016, would now be processing EE files. EE is an online platform and all the documents are submitted in the online manner. There are no inherent delay.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
astralsource said:
Thanks for the reminder! You saved alot of lives here!

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
I could say that the next draw is 24hrs away being in southeast asia. But too bad we have to wait for canada's timing...

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
thestunner316 said:
not in this draw... but in future draws - if the current trend continues, then yes...

good luck
Yes the trend should continue, also if there is no effect of PNPs, then 430 is a matter of 3-4 draws. But I fear, as PNPs are opening, there might be a jump in the draws. Pray for historic draws.

Still 430 is on cards. Best of luck.