+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 55th Draw (Predictions)

navneet879

Aug 15, 2016
sailor30 said:
Dear all,
we created our account yesterday and our score is 447.
However, our Job Bank Registration status is Pending (we registered with Job Bank, status Active) and our ITA status is not applicable.
Do you think is there any chance to receive ITA some time within the next 24h when our profile becomes active?
Fingers crossed...
Cheers
You can get a invitation.. mine had same case.. for last draw..

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thinkshady said:
Wow OINP will be out of picture... :p

I think so my friend

As our friend @AlliBatista said and I quote and agree with him :"OINP will need to drop its requirements to 350, which is also good news for some folks"

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlliBatista said:
OINP will need to drop its requirements to 350, which is also good news for some folks ;D

I agree with that

vincentzi

Mar 9, 2016
Hey guys, I'm at 445 now but my EE profile expiry date is gonna be Feb. 23 (Thursday). Should I withdraw current EE profile and create a new one, or just do nothing but waiting for the next draw (Feb. 22 most likely)?

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Northstar88 said:
I think so my friend

As our friend @AlliBatista said and I quote and agree with him :"OINP will need to drop its requirements to 350, which is also good news for some folks"
If they decrease the Score requirement for PNP then everyone will be opting for PNP however I personally have seen 3 people who got the PNP from Manitoba but they landed in Ontario and are working with me.

Also, The scores will skyrocket and people with Core scores will not receive the ITA, instead they will end up waiting for PNP, which I don't think they want, as the PNP is generally a longer route.

Lets hope the trend remains like this and many more gets the ITA.....

Congrats to all who got the ITA today and best of luck to the remaining.

NinoDee

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Doc's Request.
Awaiting.....
Nomination.....
Awaiting.....
AOR Received.
29-05-2017
krunal2904 said:
Agree...Next Draw will be 441...with 3700 ITAs...!!
This will surely make me happy. My application was rejected last year after i had received an ITA... I registered again and points dropped to 436..Im hoping and praying points continue to draw and soon we will all be in the race to Canada..

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Why it was rejected?

arkhan433

Feb 8, 2017
Hey guys, First of all I want to say thank you to all of you who have kept the ray of hope alive. I have been watching this forum since 2015 but this is my very first post. You guys are amazing to assist and support each other.

I have to be honest without coming to this forum I couldn't have completed my profile, I have been taking a lot of inputs from here.

The good news is I have gotten my ITA yesterday ;D but I really have no clue how to proceed with it any further :-[ :'(. If someone knows, please guide me through this or if there is other page i could refer to. I need step by step guide.

I have reached this far with Ray of Hope, I'm sure you guys will help me through the rest too.

Any help shall be highly appreciated :)

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
arkhan433 said:
Hey guys, First of all I want to say thank you to all of you who have kept the ray of hope alive. I have been watching this forum since 2015 but this is my very first post. You guys are amazing to assist and support each other.

I have to be honest without coming to this forum I couldn't have completed my profile, I have been taking a lot of inputs from here.

The good news is I have gotten my ITA yesterday ;D but I really have no clue how to proceed with it any further :-[ :'(. If someone knows, please guide me through this or if there is other page i could refer to. I need step by step guide.

I have reached this far with Ray of Hope, I'm sure you guys will help me through the rest too.

Any help shall be highly appreciated :)
Refer to this thread mate for post ITA stuff.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html