VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Boviesam said:
If that's the case, people might show their Canadian work experience by showing false T4s and other supporting documents. In such cases, how would the govt ensure that the Canadian experience is legitimate.
What? That's the whole point of this. You have to prove your Canadian work. You don't have to provide proof of funds if you are invited under CEC.

Success#1

Apr 22, 2016
Hi Motocheck and other seniors,
I am following this forum since last 2 years & it's being a great source of information. I apologise if this question is already being answered (it was asked by Motocheck in past but I could not find the answer- my question is exactly the same). Also, apologies if this is not the right thread but I hope that this question can be answered quickly here as I need to update my profile before tmrw draw. Here are my questions,

1) For Bachelors - City of study query - WES report mentions university name (located in X city) as the transcript/certificate is issued directly by them. However, actual college of study is an university affiliated college (located in Y city). What should I write in my EE profile as City/town of study, College location or University location?
If I chose university location, then it will conflict in personal address history, post ITA.

2) For Masters : City of study query - Exactly same question as above

3) Date of education query - which date I should chose. Transcript & graduation certificate shows different dates. And the actual final exam date was different. Can we just put any close date towards the completion of 4 years after final exam.

4) Name of the Institution: It should be University name as mentioned in WES report. and NOT the affiliated college name where actually the classes were conducted. Right?

5) Is it too late to update changes in EE profile , if required. considering tmrw draw.

6) In case, if I chose not the update now, can these changes be done post ITA.

Thank you in advance.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
kryt0n said:
What? That's the whole point of this. You have to prove your Canadian work. You don't have to provide proof of funds if you are invited under CEC.
People in a hurry to save them time on their Work Permit must be doing this. But the question that arises is that, is it that easy?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Boviesam said:
People in a hurry to save them time on their Work Permit must be doing this. But the question that arises is that, is it that easy?
What? Are you asking if faking work is easy?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Boviesam said:
Yes just out of curiosity
Fairly difficult. The officer checks that the company exists in the first instance.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Boviesam said:
That's all?

What if the company genuinely exists?
Really?

Ok, so the letter you write is written by an employee. They are very likely to call and ask that employee if you work there. You know what, go ahead and fake your experience. Report back to us how you do.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
kryt0n said:
Really?

Ok, so the letter you write is written by an employee. They are very likely to call and ask that employee if you work there. You know what, go ahead and fake your experience. Report back to us how you do.
For your kind information I already have 2 yrs of Canadian work experience on my 3yr PGWP. So going ahead and putting another 1yr exp on my profile would raise the officer's ears because gaining 3yr exp on 3yr PGWP is something that will fr sure cause trouble.

As i said I'm just tryna know if these activities occur or not and not putting it into practice myself.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Boviesam said:
For your kind information I already have 2 yrs of Canadian work experience on my 3yr PGWP. So going ahead and putting another 1yr exp on my profile would raise the officer's ears because gaining 3yr exp on 3yr PGWP is something that will fr sure cause trouble.

As i said I'm just tryna know if these activities occur or not and not putting it into practice myself.
I've never had a PGWP.

I'm just wondering why you are asking about whether people fake the work experience.

Wwebmaster

Dec 14, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boviesam said:
If that's the case, people might show their Canadian work experience by showing false T4s and other supporting documents. In such cases, how would the govt ensure that the Canadian experience is legitimate.
When we work in Canada our SIN number has all the information whether its employer, salary or tax we paid, so people can provide fake documents but verifying them and getting the correct documents is not at all difficult for the immigration officer.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is no way one can generate fake t4's in canada. talks about faking experience .we'r not living in freaking 19th century SMH :mad:

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Boviesam said:
That's all?

What if the company genuinely exists?
You do realize that they do ask for your income tax returns and relevant form showing if the company deposited monthly salary to you and deducted tax on it. If any of the documents dnt match, Canada will ban you for life. U don't want to be risking that. Best to be honest than regret later.

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
2) To date of Education query :
It has to be which date. am confused which date to select. In Convocation Degree, date is mentioned as May 2, 2011 and in college Transcript / marksheet date is mentioned as April 25,2011.Whereas i completed my final semester exams were completed in Feb 2011.
Answer 1 from person A : The date mentioned in you marksheet
Answer 2 from person B : Mention the date of end of the actual course, which would be Feb 2011.
Answer 3 from person C:

3) City/Town of Study query
I did Masters from IBS Bangalore , but all my marksheets, Transcrpit , and Convocation were awarded by "The ICFAI University, Dehra dun".So should i wrote City/Town of study as Bangalore or Dehradun

Answer 1 from Person A: The actual degree was awarded by ICFAI Dehradun..so mention it as Dehdradun. However after you receive an ITA, do mention this as a passing remark in your letter of intent.
Answer 2 from Person B: Mention Bangalore
Answer 3 from Person C: Bangalore

4) Name of school/institution query :
This should be mentioned as IBS Bangalore ( College Name ) Or (The ICFAI University, Dehradun ) University name . in Wes report its mentioned as Awarded by: The ICFAI University, Dehradun
Answer 1 from Person A: ICFAI Univ.
Answer 2 from Person B: Mention as The ICFAI University, Dehradun.
Answer 3 from Person C: Use whatever is in the ECA report.