+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 53rd Draw (Predictions)

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
rnagpal89 said:
Hi
My score is 481.
File just submitted.
Hoping to get an ITA in the next draw ? ( Last score cutoff was 459 )

Is there ANY way that the score will suddenly shoot up and go across to 480+ in the next draw ?

Also, when do you guys think will be the next draw ?

In anticipation and really worried
In my view, it is very unlikely that scores shoot up this much in 1 draw... Therefore, quite hopeful that you would get ITA in the next draw...

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rnagpal89 said:
Hi
My score is 481.
File just submitted.
Hoping to get an ITA in the next draw ? ( Last score cutoff was 459 )

Is there ANY way that the score will suddenly shoot up and go across to 480+ in the next draw ?

Also, when do you guys think will be the next draw ?

In anticipation and really worried
Unless they decide to issue less than 700 ITAs

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Wolverine17 said:
Is it possible that they just suddenly decrease the number of invitations?
No reason to considering the 2017 quota.

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wolverine17 said:
Is it possible that they just suddenly decrease the number of invitations?
The only reason that they could decrease the number of invitations drastically is if it is a 'PNP only' draw. However, I do not think that even a lot of provincial nominations have been issued since the last draw, so it looks like the CRS is going to come down even if the number of invitations are reduced from what we saw last time. As I said earlier, my prediction is 3500 ITS and CRS 452

Nov 29, 2016
Wolverine17 said:
Same here,i think if its not gonna be the next will be the one after
I think it will be next one. The past draw the cutoff was 459. By the past statistcs the approximately number of people per point is almost 400. If they keep calling 3000, the range would be 6-7 points. Let's consider that 1000 people are from PNP and have more than 470 (which I think it's too much, but let's count), so, there will be 2000 people left. It gives us a range of 5 points - coming to cutoff of 454.

So, this is my guess to next draw - 3000 with cutoff 454!

Nov 29, 2016
Rkhurana said:
I am waiting at 458...
missed it by 1 point in the last draw....
Eagerly waiting for the draw with a minimum of 1 point drop !!!
Me too! We will be called next Wednesday - write this down - Jan 25 is our day!

pocomonkey

Nov 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14/02/17
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13/02/17
ErnestoFigueiro said:
I think it will be next one. The past draw the cutoff was 459. By the past statistcs the approximately number of people per point is almost 400. If they keep calling 3000, the range would be 6-7 points. Let's consider that 1000 people are from PNP and have more than 470 (which I think it's too much, but let's count), so, there will be 2000 people left. It gives us a range of 5 points - coming to cutoff of 454.

So, this is my guess to next draw - 3000 with cutoff 454!
I really like your optimism (and logic). This is the ray of hope thread, and I get so down when people are really negative in their posts.

We all need a little hope to make our dreams come true! I hope you get your ITA this week (I am at 451, so I will be hoping to get mine in the following draw!). Good luck!

Nov 29, 2016
pocomonkey said:
I really like your optimism (and logic). This is the ray of hope thread, and I get so down when people are really negative in their posts.

We all need a little hope to make our dreams come true! I hope you get your ITA this week (I am at 451, so I will be hoping to get mine in the following draw!). Good luck!
Thank you! In fact, I follow these threads and do not comment anything. I saw really pessimistic posts that were not confirmed. Actually CIC is really unpredictable. Look the past draws after the changes made on Nov 19. There's nothing to do with the past 2015 and 2016 draws - it's a new and completely different scenario. There is no more paper backlog of applications for PR. The Ontario PNP is frozen since last year (they stopped inviting people with 400+ CRS on Feb 2015). For sure Ontario Provincial Nominee Program was the most popular way to get an ITA - and they are not going to resume (look at the official post from Jan 12 on the Official OINP website). The other provinces are still on "Holidays Break" - which means no new invitations to people, which means less 600 boosters points. The LMIA Market was cooled down - it's not worthy to have an LMIA anymore. Express Entry is the only way now for skilled people to immigrate to Canada!

In my view there is lots of reasons to be hopeful that the points will get to 450ish very soon!

Tej9999

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
ErnestoFigueiro said:
Thank you! In fact, I follow these threads and do not comment anything. I saw really pessimistic posts that were not confirmed. Actually CIC is really unpredictable. Look the past draws after the changes made on Nov 19. There's nothing to do with the past 2015 and 2016 draws - it's a new and completely different scenario. There is no more paper backlog of applications for PR. The Ontario PNP is frozen since last year (they stopped inviting people with 400+ CRS on Feb 2015). For sure Ontario Provincial Nominee Program was the most popular way to get an ITA - and they are not going to resume (look at the official post from Jan 12 on the Official OINP website). The other provinces are still on "Holidays Break" - which means no new invitations to people, which means less 600 boosters points. The LMIA Market was cooled down - it's not worthy to have an LMIA anymore. Express Entry is the only way now for skilled people to immigrate to Canada!

In my view there is lots of reasons to be hopeful that the points will get to 450ish very soon!
Completely agree with you.... +1

In fact i believe it will go below 450 in 2 or 3 draws if the draw size is above 2500+