+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 53rd Draw (Predictions)

Hhhhhh123

Oct 14, 2016
I had one question my ielts is expiring in march. If i got my next ita. And a got aor in feb, will my express entry profile will be refused bcoz my ielts will expire before 6 months processing?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hhhhhh123 said:
I had one question my ielts is expiring in march. If i got my next ita. And a got aor in feb, will my express entry profile will be refused bcoz my ielts will expire before 6 months processing?
Nope, as long as it is valid at the time you submit your eAPR the expiration is irrelevant.

mic-mic

May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2015
Med's Request
April 6, 2015
Med's Done....
April 8, 2015 (PASSED April 23)
Passport Req..
May 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
As this is the ray of hope thread, I am hoping the seniors can shine some light to my query regarding question number 7 of the calculatore:

"Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory? (Skilled trade occupations)
Note: A certificate of qualification lets people work in some skilled trades in Canada. Only the provinces and territories can issue these certificates. To get one, a person must have them assess their training, trade experience and skills to and then pass a certification exam.

People usually have to go to the province or territory to be assessed. They may also need experience and training from an employer in Canada."

Does an Ontario certification for teachers count? In our case, the principal applicant's credentials, experience, training and education were assessed and after 1.5 years, was finally granted the certification for the province of ontario. Can we claim points for this?

Here's hoping for 455 with 3,000 invites!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mic-mic said:
As this is the ray of hope thread, I am hoping the seniors can shine some light to my query regarding question number 7 of the calculatore:

"Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory? (Skilled trade occupations)
Note: A certificate of qualification lets people work in some skilled trades in Canada. Only the provinces and territories can issue these certificates. To get one, a person must have them assess their training, trade experience and skills to and then pass a certification exam.

People usually have to go to the province or territory to be assessed. They may also need experience and training from an employer in Canada."

Does an Ontario certification for teachers count? In our case, the principal applicant's credentials, experience, training and education were assessed and after 1.5 years, was finally granted the certification for the province of ontario. Can we claim points for this?

Here's hoping for 455 with 3,000 invites!
In short, no you cannot.

Those points are for trade occupations (electrician, mechanic, carpenter)

flyflysophia11

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
Dear all,

I did my Medical exam on 8 Nov, 2016 as i got ITA 2 Nov. However my application has been cancelled as incomplete. Now im waiting to be invited again. If i got ITA again in Feb. DO I NEED TO TAKE MEDICAL AGAIN?

PLEASE ADVICE

princeofefizy

Jan 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am sorry as my question is completely un-related to this topic. but to get a quick response i am posting here.

I will complete my one year Canadian work xp on Feb 15th. I have created my EE profile. my score is 476.
my question is If I get an ITA in the next draw should I decline it and wait until Feb 15th ? or can i continue the application and submit it after Feb 15th.
I have all the documents ready with me. Please help guys. very confused.

Thanks in advance for all the responses.

Pls Del piero, help with this question//

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
princeofefizy said:
Hi Guys,

I am sorry as my question is completely un-related to this topic. but to get a quick response i am posting here.

I will complete my one year Canadian work xp on Feb 15th. I have created my EE profile. my score is 476.
my question is If I get an ITA in the next draw should I decline it and wait until Feb 15th ? or can i continue the application and submit it after Feb 15th.
I have all the documents ready with me. Please help guys. very confused.

Thanks in advance for all the responses.

Pls Del piero, help with this question//
You can proceed with the application but do not submit it until after Feb 15th

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
You can proceed with the application but do not submit it until after Feb 15th
[/quote

Del,
If u remeber i was in same situation and dat time i got mixed opinions from this forum. As pr key memebers, we had few rejections in past bcz of nt hvn actual exp at the time of ITA. but u look so confident on sectionA11.2. Would like to kn if u have historical data to proove ur statement on this... i kn authority says at the time of ITA or eApr, but yes its all depend on visa officer thgt.
Tia

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
I updated my spouse Ielts yesterday and waiting for my profile points to be updated soon. I'll be 459 once updated. My spouse ECA is pending with no scope of getting it till next one or two months due to transcript arranging issues. I am wondering what to expect in next draw seeing so many oinp noms and high updated Ielts scores of others! Fingers crossed!

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
chakaaaaa said:
i updated my ielts score but the overall score did not update after 24 hours. Anyone else seeing issues?
Same here, but updated spouse Ielts scores before 14 hours. Nothing changed so far.