+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 53rd Draw (Predictions)

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
JasmineM said:
sorry guys i have one question here...

I'm applying under CEC, do I have to provide a bank statement or bank letter for proof of funds?

Or can I just provide my pay stubs and employment letter plus my T4 & NOA?

Thank you for your help!!
Proof of funds is imperative. It's a factor of stating that you will survive the country with no job for a few months. No matter what anyone says on this forum, the money must be in your account for more than 6 months. Best to put this in order before you get an ita.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashwsh said:
Proof of funds is imperative. It's a factor of stating that you will survive the country with no job for a few months. No matter what anyone says on this forum, the money must be in your account for more than 6 months. Best to put this in order before you get an ita.
Absolutely incorrect, applicant's invited under CEC or with a valid job offer do not require POF.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashwsh said:
To be invited under CEC stream, you have to have a full time job, and have worked at that job for more than one year. It means you already have a steady income. That's why IRCC doesn't require CEC applicants to show PoF.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alexios07 said:
To be invited under CEC stream, you have to have a full time job, and have worked at that job for more than one year. It means you already have a steady income. That's why IRCC doesn't require CEC applicants to show PoF.
you don't have to be working full time, just need minimum of one year of Experience , thats all

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ashwsh said:
is this some sorta of new way of misleading people ?, . :'(

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I Posted this on proof of fund thread but there was no response

Houston we have a problem Lips sealed

Hi guys
i think I'm facing a problem here.

I already have the required proof of fund PF amount, and the amount is increasing (currently equivalent to 18000 CAD$) so there is no problem at all on this side, the money deposited in bank A.

On the other side I a have a loan with bank B (Currently equivalent to 15000 CAD$) and I used the loan to buy a car, and my Salary is transferred to Bank B, so after getting my ITA (fingers crossed), and quitting my current job, my brother will continue repaying the loan to the bank.

so my questions are:

1. will CIC asks for the bank statements of BANK B (where my salary is transferred) ?
2. should i provide the statements of BANK A and BANK B and tell them using the LOE that i have a car and i can sell it and use the money to repay the loan (which will be enough) but my brother will keep it and he will repay the loan, or the statements of BANK A will be enough ?

And if I chooses the 2nd choice will CIC decline the ITA ?

Please help....

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Northstar88 said:
I Posted this on proof of fund thread but there was no response

Houston we have a problem Lips sealed

Hi guys
i think I'm facing a problem here.

I already have the required proof of fund PF amount, and the amount is increasing (currently equivalent to 18000 CAD$) so there is no problem at all on this side, the money deposited in bank A.

On the other side I a have a loan with bank B (Currently equivalent to 15000 CAD$) and I used the loan to buy a car, and my Salary is transferred to Bank B, so after getting my ITA (fingers crossed), and quitting my current job, my brother will continue repaying the loan to the bank.

so my questions are:

1. will CIC asks for the bank statements of BANK B (where my salary is transferred) ?
2. should i provide the statements of BANK A and BANK B and tell them using the LOE that i have a car and i can sell it and use the money to repay the loan (which will be enough) but my brother will keep it and he will repay the loan, or the statements of BANK A will be enough ?

And if I chooses the 2nd choice will CIC decline the ITA ?

Please help....
Not an expert. Just an idea. Once you get ITA, transfer ownership of car to brother and have bank put his name on loan. Or have him pay you the amount of the remaining balance of the loan as purchase price of the car and transfer that money directly to your account. Use transfer of ownership and brother' canceled cheque as proof of where the money came from.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barbs said:
You don't have to have a full time job!!! You just have to have had a minimum of one year work experience within the last 3 years. Please ensure you do your research before responding to questions.
Ok, my bad. You don't need to hold a full-time job when you apply.

ovosaoleite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hey guys!

I'm eligible to apply under CEC, but while creating the profile they still asked me about how much money I will bring to Canada (I'm inland, so I've just put the amount I have on me now). Is this normal? Is there a 'CEC option' that I should have selected?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ovosaoleite said:
Hey guys!

I'm eligible to apply under CEC, but while creating the profile they still asked me about how much money I will bring to Canada (I'm inland, so I've just put the amount I have on me now). Is this normal? Is there a 'CEC option' that I should have selected?
You can select "0"

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ovosaoleite said:
Hey guys!

for CEC just put $0 . Dang! Del your Fast ! ;D

ovosaoleite

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Thanks guys! But i I put 0 won't they think I don't have money at all? I mean, for what I understood they make the decision to invite us through CEC or Skilled Worker after the invitation, so wouldn't saying I have zero money impact that?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ovosaoleite said:
Thanks guys! But i I put 0 won't they think I don't have money at all? I mean, for what I understood they make the decision to invite us through CEC or Skilled Worker after the invitation, so wouldn't saying I have zero money impact that?
If you're eligible for both you will be invited under CEC.

Yes, you would become ineligible for FSW but it's irrelevant as you would've received your invitation under CEC in the first place.