omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pranayr said:
I, Kryton and many others were in the same boat, guys just give your best to score high in Ielts.
For me it was a miracle, because one day before my PGWP expiry i got ITA.
Just out of curiosity! if you have a job, did you had to leave your work before your PGWP expire? I don't think you can keep working unless you have the AOR!

Correct ?

Thanks,

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omar_ahmed21 said:
Just out of curiosity! if you have a job, did you had to leave your work before your PGWP expire? I don't think you can keep working unless you have the AOR!

Correct ?

Thanks,
You can apply for BOWP before your PGWP expires via a Paper application as the processing time is around 4 months, if you get AOR within 1st 3 months of the processing your BOWP will be approved but after than i don't know.

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikolain said:
You can apply for BOWP before your PGWP expires via a Paper application as the processing time is around 4 months, if you get AOR within 1st 3 months of the processing your BOWP will be approved but after than i don't know.

But applying for BOWP without ITA might hurt my application and it will get rejected. Lets say I file paper application before my PGWP expires, how they'll know that I got the ITA/AOR?

pranayr

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
Med's Request
29-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
omar_ahmed21 said:
But applying for BOWP and without ITA might hurt my application and it will rejected. Lets say I file paper application before my PGWP expires, how they'll know that I got the ITA/AOR?
I spoke to CIC to update my BOWP application with AOR, they said once after opening my file they will verify whether i received ITA/AOR.

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pranayr said:
I spoke to CIC to update my BOWP application with AOR, they said once after opening my file they will verify whether i received ITA/AOR.
I don't think this will apply for paper application. As my lawyer told me good luck to call and find someone is willing to listen to you and updating your paper application.

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pranayr said:
+1 ;D

solanki123

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 jan
AOR Received.
28 jan
IELTS Request
22 feb
Hello guys, can you please tell me how long pcc is valid from india, I did mine in oct 2016 and went india in nov 2016?
Do i need to get new one?

Please reply ANyone

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
omar_ahmed21 said:
I don't think this will apply for paper application. As my lawyer told me good luck to call and find someone is willing to listen to you and updating your paper application.
One question, if we mail out the paper application, how do we prove that we are in implied status? thanks

pranayr

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
13-01-2017
Med's Request
29-12-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Saskatchewan_Regina said:
One question, if we mail out the paper application, how do we prove that we are in implied status? thanks
Just the receipt that you paid towards the fee.

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saskatchewan_Regina said:
Also check out this forum:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-your-pgwp-will-be-expired-soon-t465579.0.html

Skkid

Star Member
Nov 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pranayr said:
I, Kryton and many others were in the same boat, guys just give your best to score high in Ielts.
For me it was a miracle, because one day before my PGWP expiry i got ITA.
Kryton profile got picked in 1 week pick, with her increase IELTS score :)

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pranayr said:
"When you submit your application, you must provide all supporting documents listed in your document checklist. You must also include a copy of your Acknowledgment of Receipt letter" ::)

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omar_ahmed21 said:
"When you submit your application, you must provide all supporting documents listed in your document checklist. You must also include a copy of your Acknowledgment of Receipt letter" ::)
They internally detect if the person has received the AOR or not.