~~RAY of HOPE 51st Draw~~ (Predictions)

Agent_Dave

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Medicals 6 months before you apply and a PCC from a country you are not currently in is valid forever unless you go back to that country. A PCC from the country you currently live in can't be more than 6 months old.
Are you sure med is 6 months ? I am pretty sure its 12

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Medicals 6 months before you apply and a PCC from a country you are not currently in is valid forever unless you go back to that country. A PCC from the country you currently live in can't be more than 6 months old.
Very informative. So for a single country both of them must not be more than 6 months old.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Well a medical is valid for 12 months, however it has to be valid when you land. So as the ee is supposed to take 6 months, general rule is 6 months before you apply.

If your ee processing takes more than 12 months, you'll have to get a new medical before you land.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agent_Dave said:
Are you sure med is 6 months ? I am pretty sure its 12
It's valid for 12 months you are right. But As per CIC, at the time you submit your e-APR and medical docs, it should still have 6 month validity left. Meaning by the time they process your application, do PPR and you land in canada medical should still be valid.

So to simplify when you submit your medical with e-APR it shouldn't be older then 6 months.

India Can

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Well a medical is valid for 12 months, however it has to be valid when you land. So as the ee is supposed to take 6 months, general rule is 6 months before you apply.

If your ee processing takes more than 12 months, you'll have to get a new medical before you land.

Superb knowledge krypton

Agent_Dave

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:

I see! Never thought about it in such detail as I am living here.

Agent_Dave

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
av said:
Guys,

when someone gets AOR for BOWP in EE, is it submission proof of eAPR ?

thanks
Not that I will have an answer for your question, but what do you mean by
AOR
BOWP

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
av said:
Guys,

when someone get AOR for BOWP in EE, is it submission proof of eAPR ?

thanks
YES Aor is all you need for BOWP, and that's a proof that you submitted PR application.

Agent Dave here is a fraud, just like Santa :p

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
India Can said:
Aor in itself is a proof of eapr but what is bowp?
You double click on word "bowp", then right click, you will see a option where it says search google for "bowp", click that please.

If you are not in chrome, open new tab, type google.com, and type bowp in search box and press enter.

Geez people, LEARN TO USE GOOGLE, SERIOUSLY.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
India Can said:
Aor in itself is a proof of eapr but what is bowp?
Bridging Open Work Permit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

elm662

Nov 27, 2012
Hi guys,
Surprisingly I received ITA.
My points were updated recently because of my Canadian work experience.
This is while I think it should not be updated because :

1- I have about 6 months Canadian work experience in noc 4012 (average 10 hours per week)
2- I have about 10 months Canadian work experience in noc 4031 (average 30 hours per week)
My total hours become 1560 only if I count the first job! This is while first job is not even considered as part time because it is less than 15 hours/week and in a different noc code! My question is that should I trust EE, is it intelligent enough to calculate points exactly as they are acceptable by CIC officers?

Please note that I am also eligible for FSW based on my work experience in my country.

Please advice, should I trust Express Entry and continue application or Should I decline?

Thanks