+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

~~RAY of HOPE 51st Draw~~ (Predictions)

FFSW-PNP

Jan 4, 2017
to be honest i think you should try getting some more points rather than predict that the cut-off will be down because there are hundreds that are creating strong profiles everyday and others getting their PNP. i guess the cutoff will be around 485 because some new profiles were created

JosephR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FFSW-PNP said:
to be honest i think you should try getting some more points rather than predict that the cut-off will be down because there are hundreds that are creating strong profiles everyday and others getting their PNP. i guess the cutoff will be around 485 because some new profiles were created
Pls share, as per you
how many strong profiles created since last draw?
and how many PNPs accumulated since last draw?

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
FFSW-PNP said:
Guess you must be the one preparing the 2016 end of the year report for CIC ....you would be shocked when the result of the draw is out !

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
FFSW-PNP said:

Who is "you"?

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
Pawshi said:
Folks,

It seems, they were testing the year field. Their year field is not working. It was shown as January 4, 2016. We are in 2017. Pray to god that they rectify the year field and make the draw tomorrow.

Second on the question, why the draw sizes would be higher. It has a logical reasoning, which is also communicated by CIC many times. In 2015 and 2016, EE was used to draw only 50% (half) of budgeted for the PR. Rest half of the budget was used for the paper based applications prior to EE regime - before January 2015.

After two years, this is definite that paper based applications would not have that much volume. Hence, majority of the selection for the PR will be from EE.

When 50% was the selection criteria for EE, then the draw size was 1500+/-. Now when the majority will be selected using EE, definitely, the draw size has to be bigger to meet the annual targets. Also, targets for 2017 has been increased. So we do expect further fat in the draw.

Hope this helps.

Thank you,
Pawshi

Not sure if whatever u are saying is correct or makes any sense

FFSW-PNP

Jan 4, 2017
dr.psr said:
Who is "you"?
you: I meant the over-optimistic people whio think the CRS is coming their way one day whatever their score is..

I am someone who got his PNP nomination in December 22 and accepted it in December 25 :) as a Christmas present.. and now waiting for my ITA who is surely coming,
believe me (as Trump says :)) in one day many profiles are updated in both ways.

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FFSW-PNP said:
you: I meant the over-optimistic people whio think the CRS is coming their way one day whatever their score is..

I am someone who got his PNP nomination in December 22 and accepted it in December 25 :) as a Christmas present.. and now waiting for my ITA who is surely coming,
believe me (as Trump says :)) in one day many profiles are updated in both ways.
Congratulations on getting the PNP nomination. What is your score, if I may ask?

Broken Heart

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Interview........
BG: NN->IP 22-02-2017
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
Castillo said:
The guy playing with ministerial instruction yesterday ;D ;D
LMAO........Castillo lol. :p

JosephR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FFSW-PNP said:
thank you, at least someone is positive towards my advices..

CRS 998
ie CRS 398 + 600 for PNP

For you PNP is the only option and you done it.

Congragulations

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Happy new year forum mates ! Hope all are doing well! As usual waiting for the draw. Out of many things today I resigned my job, not able to take it anymore. Will serve the notice period till the end of February. I'm very curious about the draw tonight let us see what 2017 brings in I have also noticed that this forum is the only place where iShare my feelings! I have mixed feelings today, my boss is in front of me in spite of that I'm posting this. I hope we all have our big day soon!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
TrackIT said:
Happy new year forum mates ! Hope all are doing well! As usual waiting for the draw. Out of many things today I resigned my job, not able to take it anymore. Will serve the notice period till the end of February. I'm very curious about the draw tonight let us see what 2017 brings in I have also noticed that this forum is the only place where iShare my feelings! I have mixed feelings today, my boss is in front of me in spite of that I'm posting this. I hope we all have our big day soon!
Congrats dude! Positive life choices! Nothing better than the feeling when you quit a crappy job.

Only a few hours (possibly) to go. Not sure I'm gonna get any work done today.

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TrackIT said:
If you are happy, then I would say you've made the right decision. All the best for your future!

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

Can we leave job after submission of eAPR ? Does unemployment affect PR application ?
As per CIC, points which we are claiming for work exp must be within 10 years of service. As long as we have claimed points of work exp, providing reference letter, there should not be any issue. What you say ?

TIA :p