+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of HOPE *50th Draw*(Score Prediction)

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azaadpanchee said:
well said, congratulations veerab
hello my friend
hope that may god bless us to get the CRS 475 points (planning to retake the IELTS exam soon to improve my points).

And congratulations veerab

by the way my friend azaadpanchee your signature is nice can i borrow it :eek: ?

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astralsource said:
Yes, I marked ALL provinces. Hope we'll get into OINP, even if they raise the cut off score, we should be fine. Also I will be applying for Working holiday visa just in case. Also - will try PEI and Morden.

Currently IELTS is a huuuge partybreaker since I am waiting for a remark for more than 8 weeks already (they said 8 weeks max!!) and also my husband result is withheld. We may possibly have 455 CRS if the outcome would be in our favour.. so basically just waiting for someone from IELTS to have mercy and hurry up until cut off starts to fall.

Hello my friend
thank you for your post, as its bring an important issue.

i noticed that you said that "I marked ALL provinces. Hope we'll get into OINP" SO IF I MARKED ALL THE PROVINCES AND SUBMIT MY PROFILE THIS WILL INCREASE THE POSSIBILITY TO GET INTO PNP Provincial Nominee Program, right?

another question please, are you located inside Canada or outside it ?

thank you very much

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Northstar88 said:
Hello my friend
thank you for your post, as its bring an important issue.

i noticed that you said that "I marked ALL provinces. Hope we'll get into OINP" SO IF I MARKED ALL THE PROVINCES AND SUBMIT MY PROFILE THIS WILL INCREASE THE POSSIBILITY TO GET INTO PNP Provincial Nominee Program, right?

another question please, are you located inside Canada or outside it ?

thank you very much
Hey Im outland FSW, mark all provinces so Ontario can pick you up and then you have a possible chance with others also but for them you have to apply -they all have specific terms!

Northstar88

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astralsource said:
Hey Im outland FSW, mark all provinces so Ontario can pick you up and then you have a possible chance with others also but for them you have to apply -they all have specific terms!
Thank you very much for your reply +1 for you

Champ27

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-02-2016
Med's Request
16-02-2016 Passed
Med's Done....
16-02-2016 Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
03 AUG 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug 2016
LANDED..........
18 Aug 2016
Hi , The intent of this thread is about 50 Points for CEC class. I have a question - Please if anyone going through the process can answer.

1. If the letter of employment donot state that the "offer is valid for 1 year after the permanent residence is issued" -Still the applicant gets 50 points.
2. Anyone got it yet - (Not claiming, I am asking about, passing the check)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Champ27 said:
Hi , The intent of this thread is about 50 Points for CEC class. I have a question - Please if anyone going through the process can answer.

1. If the letter of employment donot state that the "offer is valid for 1 year after the permanent residence is issued" -Still the applicant gets 50 points.
2. Anyone got it yet - (Not claiming, I am asking about, passing the check)
The condition of the 50 points is based on a JOB OFFER. Your employer has to say they are offering you a job.

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
Dear all- I need your opinions please,
My Profile has been submitted by consultant and currently I am at 414 with CLB 9 and havent claimed any points for spouse. Pls help me for improving my scores as I dont want to leave it on chance alone. getting IELTS CLB 7/8 for spouse might be a very challenging task so I rule out that one. I have max points for experience and my ECA is already in place.

Other options are:

1. ECA for spouse (she has 2 degrees, 2 years each)
2. Getting PNP (kindly extend recommendations)
3. Any other ideas to improve scores (job offer etc)

I don;t have relatives in Canada

:'(

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
One option is achieving a clb 10.Which requires lot of preparation again since u already have clb9. Getting an eca done for your wife will definitely give you some points on adaptability but im not sure how many point u get for a 2 years degree.

Eligibility criteria for ontario is 400 points which u already have and u may get an invite

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarmad.ali said:
Dear all- I need your opinions please,
My Profile has been submitted by consultant and currently I am at 414 with CLB 9 and havent claimed any points for spouse. Pls help me for improving my scores as I dont want to leave it on chance alone. getting IELTS CLB 7/8 for spouse might be a very challenging task so I rule out that one. I have max points for experience and my ECA is already in place.

Other options are:

1. ECA for spouse (she has 2 degrees, 2 years each)
2. Getting PNP (kindly extend recommendations)
3. Any other ideas to improve scores (job offer etc)

I don;t have relatives in Canada

:'(
your spouse should write ielts and get ECA done... i can see a potential 5-8 points there itself... might be enough to scrape through (looking at the current draws that are happening)

sarmad.ali

Apr 14, 2017
thestunner316 said:
your spouse should write ielts and get ECA done... i can see a potential 5-8 points there itself... might be enough to scrape through (looking at the current draws that are happening)
Thank you very much. ECA is an option that I am considering and might start working on it soon through WES. Also, can I also apply PNP for Ontario (or any other suggested province) independently even if my EE profile is controlled by consultant. Also, to be eligible to apply for OINP, is it necessary to have job offer?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarmad.ali said:
Thank you very much. ECA is an option that I am considering and might start working on it soon through WES. Also, can I also apply PNP for Ontario (or any other suggested province) independently even if my EE profile is controlled by consultant. Also, to be eligible to apply for OINP, is it necessary to have job offer?
no, OINP is not relevant on job offer.

there is a specific thread only for PNPs, how each PNP works, how you qualify etc... you can go through that.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html