+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 44th Draw

Eswaran

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
goldencanada said:
Any guesses on how many profiles are active within 450-490 bracket?
Above 450 was cleared in Jan/Feb 2016 so # of application should be accumulated between 2500 and 3000 from Feb 2016 to current month that are above 450

if nomination happen for 1500 applications, 450+ applicants should be drawn in 3-4 draws.

All guess work based on previous year data

Sluffy

May 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
I have to options for guess:

1)they are gathering more PNPs and LMIA and the CRS will be still high with ITAs no more than previous 1200, and it will be like this at least til new quotas announced.

2)they are going to bottleneck 481s once with a big draw, let's say 1500+ (that's why there was a break - to balance the draws/quotas/volume of work) and will return to normal draws like 1000-1200

Buuuut if you follow the 2015 draws, after the draws with low scores (450 or similar) there almost always was a 3 week break - check July-October. Not very encouraging (

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
At the end of the day it's pointless analysing and guessing. Yes through analysis we know that 470-481 is a bottleneck, that PR admissions have exceeded the target and that there was a big pre-EE backlog, but this is just looking for explanations. A single big draw can get EE back on track and why this hasn't happened yet- only the CIC knows.

6 months is a significant milestone. 6 months is enough time to finalise PR. It's now approaching 6 months from the time when <481 has been denied. Many people will have lost points for age and others have had plans delayed or even undermined.

At the end of the day what's frustrating is the lack of clarity and official information. The CIC should simply have stated earlier in the year that there will not be a large draw for x amount of time. Instead all we've had is a CIC employee filmed on youtube giving information that hasn't proven to be true.

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
johnsyk said:
Everyone with a 400+ gets a PT invite as far as I know which is fair. Applicants with less than 400 need to re-do their IELTS to score above 400 for Express Entry. To be honest, if you have less than 400 in Express Entry, at this point of time, your chances of getting an ITA are nil.
I read so many times that if you have more than 400 points then you get a PT invite, But I still have not received one. Have my profile up there for about a year now with 464 points but no PT invite. The score now increased to 499 so hoping for the best this long awaited 44th draw.

Any thoughts about OINP PT invite, why I never received it.

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
Ontario PNP is currently suspended. Thats why no one is getting a notification

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnshulAwasthi said:
I read so many times that if you have more than 400 points then you get a PT invite, But I still have not received one. Have my profile up there for about a year now with 464 points but no PT invite. The score now increased to 499 so hoping for the best this long awaited 44th draw.

wow 499 now ?? good luck... you will surely receive ITA this week.
you should consider yourself lucky that you have 499 points and didnt apply for OINP... you would have been stuck in this quadmire for months on end then :)

YOF2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
thestunner316 said:
OMGGG... man greed sometimes brings out the worst in people, without us actually realising it... i have seen so many threads with CICs ganging up against FSW saying they are better candidates, and FSW hitting back against CICs saying they are better.... now this - PNP is unfair, this is unfair, that is unfair... well you know guys - life is unfair, gotta deal with whatever cards that have been handed to us... most of us are in a privileged position, for more than 50% of the population in the world even applying to a country like canada is a "dream"

answering fatanis question - if you are 45, with ielts 6 bands, you will probably be lucky to get 300 points, OINPs requirement was 400.. and for you to degrade them by saying "what will they contribute to the economy" is in extremely poor taste... BTW if we are lucky enough to move to canada - be prepared for "naturalised canadians are better than immigrants" debates also...

EE has its flaws, the govt realises that, and they are working towards improving it... i have not come across a single "perfect" system (not even counting immigration) , everything has its flaws... for EE the greatest flaw (which even the people who have designed it are admitting the same) is the LMIA system, where if you have job offer, you are pretty much guaranteed ITA... the drawback of this is the 2 largest pools of applicants who have been given ITA are cooks and butchers (or something of that sort) which wasnt the original goal of the EE, hence they are going back to the drawing board to see how to rectify it...

btw canada doesnt owe us anything, and as of today - we dont owe anything to them either... :)

regarding draws, i expect a very high number of ITAs tomorrow (if the draw happens tomorrow) around 1500-1600, but CRS will be high also - around 485 i think (crystal ball analysis) ,

+1 for your fantastic take on the blame game discussion in this thread...

jamezmoran

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
Lmao at anyone who thinks they know better than the Canadian government on matters pertaining to the Canadian labour market.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnshulAwasthi said:

Some applicants who also had 400+ CRS said that when OINP was open they didn't receive any PT. But once they re-created their profiles, they received it. I don't know why it is so, but such things happened.

mnl2017

Oct 12, 2016
Today is my birthday and I have never thought that I will be sad because of that. I just lost 6 very valuable points on the day of the expected draw. I was hoping I will be selected last week Wednesday but for my bad luck, the draw didn't take place.