+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 44th Draw

cbarad

Aug 14, 2015
m2016 said:
Hi All,
I need your expert opinion for my case here:
I had received my OINP nomination on October 2nd and my profile will be expired on October 9th (two days from now). As today we haven't seen the desired 44th draw, what do i need to do next?
1. Create a new profile and inform Ontario to send me the nomination against that ?
2. If number 1 is true, what documents I have to share with ontario and how long they will take to send me the nomination against my new express entry profile?
3. Or I will get my 600 points automatically after creating a new express entry profile?

Thanks a lot for your time guys :)

Hi,
What's your score ? I am at 468, and hoping to get OINP too, but haven't got it yet.
Do I have to do anything extra to receive the nomination ? I had specified the interest of living in Ontario while creating the profile.

thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m2016 said:
Hi All,
I need your expert opinion for my case here:
I had received my OINP nomination on October 2nd and my profile will be expired on October 9th (two days from now). As today we haven't seen the desired 44th draw, what do i need to do next?
1. Create a new profile and inform Ontario to send me the nomination against that ?
2. If number 1 is true, what documents I have to share with ontario and how long they will take to send me the nomination against my new express entry profile?
3. Or I will get my 600 points automatically after creating a new express entry profile?

Thanks a lot for your time guys :)
Just create a new profile, your 600 points will be added when you answer the question of whether you have a provincial nomination or not.

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
cbarad said:
Hi,
What's your score ? I am at 468, and hoping to get OINP too, but haven't got it yet.
Do I have to do anything extra to receive the nomination ? I had specified the interest of living in Ontario while creating the profile.

thanks.
They had stopped sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) since Feb 16th, and they will reopen OINP in November.

m2016

Oct 7, 2016
cbarad said:
Hi,

thanks.
I had received PT notification in October 2015 from OINP and gone through the OINP process to get the additional 600 points. My point is now 1005.

cbarad

Aug 14, 2015
m2016 said:
I had received PT notification in October 2015 from OINP and gone through the OINP process to get the additional 600 points. My point is now 1005.
Cool, Thanks.

So, should I expect the OINP notification once it opens in Nov ?
Or do I have to recreate the profile or something ? Or let them know externally ?
I had heard, there were some technical deficiencies, earlier with the system and led people to create new profiles in order to receive the notification.

thanks.

m2016

Oct 7, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
Just create a new profile, your 600 points will be added when you answer the question of whether you have a provincial nomination or not.
and what should be my evidence to support my claim?

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
m2016 said:
and what should be my evidence to support my claim?
OINP seem to be quite good at letting you transfer between profiles. If it doesn't work then just let OINP know by email once you've created your new profile and give them your old and new profile numbers. I'm sure they'll add the points to the new one. Also let them see the nomination letter again.

DamhaSirah

May 6, 2016
Scarborough
TrackIT said:
Bro, what are you predicting when u mean major changes? I'm just calculating every probability . Regardless of whatever change they make the ITA will not exceed 2000 right.
I am not predicting anything. I am only saying that maybe some changes are coming so the draw has been delayed. Last time when the draw was delayed (May 2016), we saw some significant changes after that (lower number of ITAs, higher CRS cutoffs).

Priyank11

Sep 21, 2016
I guess the new rules will be effective from 20th oct and thats why we didnt have a draw this week.....

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Caesarpy said:
They had stopped sending Notifications of Interest (NOIs) since Feb 16th, and they will reopen OINP in November.
Any official source that said OINP will reopen in November? I just see a lot of people saying, but no official information.

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IgnacioValls said:
Any official source that said OINP will reopen in November? I just see a lot of people saying, but no official information.
I can't post a link here. But that's what is written on the official website of OINP in the news dated May 9, 2016: "Ontario anticipates that it will receive its 2017 nomination allocation from the federal government before the end of November 2016, and the province expects to be in a position to accept applications for some streams in six months."