+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 176th Draw (CEC) - BIGGEST DRAW EVER IN CIC's HISTORY!!!!

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Travel restrictions have been extended until April 21, 2021.

Probably no FSW draw now. Atleast not until this date.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
The CRS jumping high or low is not something that we could now predict, atleast not after Saturday’s draw. Secondly, CIC might give preference to NL PNP in the upcoming days.

They also mentioned that they will for sure conduct a FSW draw during the pandemic.

I guess the first phase for the travel restrictions were in place until 21st February by Justin. So we might, we might just have a FSW draw in the last week of Februaury.

If not then they might give gaps and continue PNP draws. If anyone of you is eligible for the NL occupation in demand list then I would suggest you to submit an expression of interest just to be on the safe side. As they will conduct a NL PNP draw pretty soon.

Good luck to all
where did IRCC they mention this "They also mentioned that they will for sure conduct a FSW draw during the pandemic. " ?

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
it is written that "IRCC will continue to accept and process Express Entry applications and looks forward to welcoming skilled workers from abroad when travel resumes. " ... its not clear when travel resumes, to conduct fsw draw. The travel restrictions might not stop untill Sep/Oct.

DhanuIND777

Feb 19, 2020
it is written that "IRCC will continue to accept and process Express Entry applications and looks forward to welcoming skilled workers from abroad when travel resumes. " ... its not clear when travel resumes, to conduct fsw draw. The travel restrictions might not stop untill Sep/Oct.
IRCC will never mention all these, it's just our assumptions and you need to understand now that we can't predict the draws, just we have to be patience and wish we get FSW soon ...

Moreover, travel restrictions are not in our hands, it's upon their decision how long they want to continue but other side they never stopped draws for long... they have been doing CEC, PNP bcoz of no other choice and backlogs ... soon we will see FSW draws for sure.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IRCC will never mention all these, it's just our assumptions and you need to understand now that we can't predict the draws, just we have to be patience and wish we get FSW soon ...

Moreover, travel restrictions are not in our hands, it's upon their decision how long they want to continue but other side they never stopped draws for long... they have been doing CEC, PNP bcoz of no other choice and backlogs ... soon we will see FSW draws for sure.
yeah right. As u said they have never stopped draws for long. hope to see FSW draw before summer :)

Khyati B

Nov 28, 2019
Hello everyone. Can someone please help me here? I am living in canada with my BF since last 4 years. we haven't aware with common law thing before. my BF just got an invitation for PR but while creating his EE profile we have selected his marital status as Single. Now we want me to put into his file as "common law" as the CRS cut off is really law so it won't effect to his score. will there be any problem just because we mentioned him as single before? will there is chance us to get rejection because of this even if we have enough proofs to prove our relationship as genuine.

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Hello everyone. Can someone please help me here? I am living in canada with my BF since last 4 years. we haven't aware with common law thing before. my BF just got an invitation for PR but while creating his EE profile we have selected his marital status as Single. Now we want me to put into his file as "common law" as the CRS cut off is really law so it won't effect to his score. will there be any problem just because we mentioned him as single before? will there is chance us to get rejection because of this even if we have enough proofs to prove our relationship as genuine.
If your boyfriend received the ITA as a single applicant then no changes can be made to the profile. Its locked.

The only way is to decline the ITA and enter the pool once again with you and then wait for another draw/ITA.

One easier option would be to let him carry on with his immigration and after he receives his PR card, he can sponsor you. Or you guys can get married if your with each other since the last four years and then apply for inland spousal sponsorship.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
OINP General Draw Update March 2, 2021

Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

On March 2, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

receive a notification of interest on March 2, 2021
can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on March 2, 2021. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

0122 Banking, credit and other investment managers
0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
0125 Other business services managers
0601 Corporate sales managers
1111 Financial auditors and accountants
1112 Financial and investment analysts
1121 Human resources professionals
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
OINP General Draw Update March 2, 2021

On March 2, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

receive a notification of interest on March 2, 2021
can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below

0122 Banking, credit and other investment managers
0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
0125 Other business services managers
0601 Corporate sales managers
1111 Financial auditors and accountants
1112 Financial and investment analysts
1121 Human resources professionals
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2021-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates
What's the minimum work experience required to apply under one of those NOCs ?
I was recently promoted from another NOC to one from within the list and can provide any relevant proof.

Nuzhat Ali

Nov 13, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
A PNP draw just took place. 739