+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 176th Draw (CEC) - BIGGEST DRAW EVER IN CIC's HISTORY!!!!

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
AFAIK, there are no age points under CEC. Only Canadian Work Exp and IELTS matters. Simmilarly, there are no Education requirments for CEC
That's not true. Age does give you points in CEC. Education is not a requirement but without a proper education credential, you don't stand a chance to get an ITA unless a miracle happens like today's draw.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Yes IRCC is quite unpredictable nowadays, but as per ysday draw it makes clear thoughts :

1. they might hold (skip) the draws for sometime
2. or they continue the draws with FSWs no choice as there will be less CEC applicants for sure, clear choice is FSW draws ..

Any other thoughts ?
IMO, here's the priority that IRCC is gonna give atleast for the next 4-5 months. These might change at any given time if IRCC plans to cover up for the backlog quota from last year and to aggresively meet the current years targets.

1. CEC
2. PNP
3. FST
4. FSW

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hi, Could you help me to understand, how the FSW applications will be with high scores ? you mean these 27k applications will still stick in the pool? I guess they are already out from the pool and now they will proceed with AOR steps , then how upcoming FSWs will have higher scores ?
Yea, sorry my bad.

kumar-ca

Feb 14, 2021
urgent help my friends

I made changes to express entry profile after the draw today , but my profile didn't get updated yet nor received an ITA .

Will i get an ITA based on the changes I made before ITA or will I get ITA based on the information I had at the time of draw ?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
urgent help my friends

I made changes to express entry profile after the draw today , but my profile didn't get updated yet nor received an ITA .

Will i get an ITA based on the changes I made before ITA or will I get ITA based on the information I had at the time of draw ?
Based on the info at the time of draw.

lignumvitae

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
The CRS jumping high or low is not something that we could now predict, atleast not after Saturday’s draw. Secondly, CIC might give preference to NL PNP in the upcoming days.

They also mentioned that they will for sure conduct a FSW draw during the pandemic.

I guess the first phase for the travel restrictions were in place until 21st February by Justin. So we might, we might just have a FSW draw in the last week of Februaury.

If not then they might give gaps and continue PNP draws. If anyone of you is eligible for the NL occupation in demand list then I would suggest you to submit an expression of interest just to be on the safe side. As they will conduct a NL PNP draw pretty soon.

Good luck to all

Reactions: DhanuIND777

DhanuIND777

Feb 19, 2020
The CRS jumping high or low is not something that we could now predict, atleast not after Saturday’s draw. Secondly, CIC might give preference to NL PNP in the upcoming days.

They also mentioned that they will for sure conduct a FSW draw during the pandemic.

I guess the first phase for the travel restrictions were in place until 21st February by Justin. So we might, we might just have a FSW draw in the last week of Februaury.

If not then they might give gaps and continue PNP draws. If anyone of you is eligible for the NL occupation in demand list then I would suggest you to submit an expression of interest just to be on the safe side. As they will conduct a NL PNP draw pretty soon.

Good luck to all

Thank you and I loved the positivity for FSW, wish they continue draws ... Good Luck All!

Afroza khanom

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020

Really appreciate ur motivation dear.. who knows a big buzz for fsws too. But that would be a miracle

Good luck to all