+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 168th Draw - All Program

taurus22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
IRCC could do a draw on Dec 9th and then do a b2b draw on the 16th.
If there's a draw on the 9th with 5000 ITAs, we could see the cut-off hover at 468-469.
And, if there's a b2b draw on the 16th too with another 5000 ITAs, the cut-off might even touch 465.
Thoughts? :)

Scalphunter

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
If there's a draw on the 9th with 5000 ITAs, we could see the cut-off hover at 468-469.
And, if there's a b2b draw on the 16th too with another 5000 ITAs, the cut-off might even touch 465.
Thoughts? :)
It's possible, but there were more than 2000 new profiles added between the Nov 18 and Nov 25 draws. If that holds, the score won't go do too much, maybe by a point or two. The lower the score gets the more people there are, which means more frequent draws are needed to clear out all the folks.

Reactions: taurus22

CanBro

Nov 30, 2020
Guys, I received reference letter from my current employer...it has address, phone number of the company but no email id of contact person. Will there be any problem if I submit this letter in my eAPR ?

Pls help.

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Guys, I received reference letter from my current employer...it has address, phone number of the company but no email id of contact person. Will there be any problem if I submit this letter in my eAPR ?

Pls help.
My other reference letter has no email id of the signing authority too but has complete details of the company. I haven't submitted eAPR yet.

CanBro

Nov 30, 2020
My other reference letter has no email id of the signing authority too but has complete details of the company. I haven't submitted eAPR yet.
I hope there will not be any issue with that in future.
If anyone here who has provided their reference letter without email id and got ppr...pls reply...it would be great help.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys. I just started the process and after submitting the profile, received a CSR score of only 344. At this point, what are my options?

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Hi Guys. I just started the process and after submitting the profile, received a CSR score of only 344. At this point, what are my options?

Thanks.
Depending on your age, higher education, 3 years of continuous work experience, or learn french. Considering your score, it would probably have to be all three oer the course of two years (assuming the higher education is a 2 year master's degree). If the master's is in Canada, even better.