Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
29-09-2018
Just to clarify: we only require employer reference letters for the jobs for which we got the points right, Not ALL employers? PLUS the current employers?
Reference is required for the years that you are claiming points for. Current employer reference is not necessary if that is is not what you are claiming points for. Everything other than the 3 years that you are claiming points for goes under personal history and you don't need any references.

Reactions: jesse1120

jesse1120

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Reference is required for the years that you are claiming points for. Current employer reference is not necessary if that is is not what you are claiming points for. Everything other than the 3 years that you are claiming points for goes under personal history and you don't need any references.
Perfect. Thank you so much :)

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
My Passport address is in Mumbai and I am currently staying in Bangalore.
Will I require a police verification for PCC and how long does it take for that in Bangalore?

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Anyone with experience of getting PCC done from Delhi, India in the recent days ? How long did it take after the PSK appointment.

Dipanshu26

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I'm the only one disheartened to see this draw...

We waited at 468(combined CRS of me +wife) for entire year since Nov 2019.. hoping it will come down!! all attempts to answer IELTS again and score a little more were wiped out by Covid19.. Celebrated by 30th birthday on 24th Nov and now seeing the score drop the next day is heartbreaking!! wish this back to back draws were held few weeks back! :(

now at 463... still hopeful that We'll get a chance to answer IELTS again soon and get back in the queue..

PS: just to be safe, i had created my separate profile with CRS 472 last month and got the invite.. I really dunno whether to go ahead with it or wait for a month to score in IELTS and bump the score again to 469(max).
In the same boat. I was at 469 for one year and two months back reduced to 463. :(

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Well if IRCC continues 5000 ITA, there is possibility the CRS may come down to 462 or 463 in 3 to 4 months hopefully. Again, it's dependent on the inflow of candidates.

MY NOC is 0111 with CRS of 455 and I am hopeful that I will get Ontario NOI next year. Forever hopeful.

Cheers

Akrial

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Back to back draws of 5000 ITA can bring score down to 450s within 2 months.... Anything can happen....

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
@13nitinsharma, sir need a small help..

I received my single ITA @ 472 in OCT 2020. but didn't get through as couple @468. now we are down to 463. but Im still hopeful that we get to answer IELTS next month and boost our score to 468-469.
now, We need to undergo medical exam for my ITA and submit the application along with the payment.
So, suppose in the best case scenario, we get to answer IELTS again and boost our score to 468-469(somewhere in January/February) can I add her to my already invited profile and continue or we'll have to forget this application(along with the fees paid) and proceed with separate new application ??? can we use the same medical test results or we'll have to do that again???
You can change your wife's status as 'accompanying' in the same profile.

Dec 1, 2020
Hey guys, i have a query. I have submitted my express entry file. Biometric centres in India are only open for family cases and study permit. So will it delay my file processing? Or any centres are accepting biometric for express entry file?

CanBro

Nov 30, 2020
Guys is offer letter in work experience mandatory ?? Is application can be rejected if I just attach reference letter and pay slips from India? Pls help..

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hey guys, i have a query. I have submitted my express entry file. Biometric centres in India are only open for family cases and study permit. So will it delay my file processing? Or any centres are accepting biometric for express entry file?
You need to book an appointment for biometric. Without the biometric, your application won't be finalized.