+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 168th Draw - All Program

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Many congratulations to all the ITA receivers! :)

A great surprise by CIC. I knew that at least one back-to-back draw should happen before the end of the year. IRCC is actually trying to normalise the draw trend; even after modifying the crs distribution.

Good luck everyone.

Jon Snow87

Nov 25, 2020
Hi...Finally got the ITA today...Just wanted to get some clarification....we cant find the "checklist" for the documents that needs to be submitted....Do we have to pay the Application Processing Fee first in order to get to the checklist?? or it appears somewhere else??
TIA!

anisha1992

Oct 20, 2020
Hi...Finally got the ITA today...Just wanted to get some clarification....we cant find the "checklist" for the documents that needs to be submitted....Do we have to pay the Application Processing Fee first in order to get to the checklist?? or it appears somewhere else??
TIA!
Go to the application section in the profile. Select start application (be careful not to click on the decline) and it will ask a few questions. Once you have answered all the questions, it will generate the checklist. Good luck!

nikhil_pal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
Guys any prediction for the next draw, do you think the CRS will fall below 460 this year (Considering more back to back draw)

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Got my ITA in today's draw :)
This was a luck draw indeed!

Reactions: shaenique

psawardekar

Jan 20, 2020
I'm the only one disheartened to see this draw...

We waited at 468(combined CRS of me +wife) for entire year since Nov 2019.. hoping it will come down!! all attempts to answer IELTS again and score a little more were wiped out by Covid19.. Celebrated by 30th birthday on 24th Nov and now seeing the score drop the next day is heartbreaking!! wish this back to back draws were held few weeks back! :(

now at 463... still hopeful that We'll get a chance to answer IELTS again soon and get back in the queue..

PS: just to be safe, i had created my separate profile with CRS 472 last month and got the invite.. I really dunno whether to go ahead with it or wait for a month to score in IELTS and bump the score again to 469(max).

psawardekar

Jan 20, 2020
@13nitinsharma, sir need a small help..

I received my single ITA @ 472 in OCT 2020. but didn't get through as couple @468. now we are down to 463. but Im still hopeful that we get to answer IELTS next month and boost our score to 468-469.
now, We need to undergo medical exam for my ITA and submit the application along with the payment.
So, suppose in the best case scenario, we get to answer IELTS again and boost our score to 468-469(somewhere in January/February) can I add her to my already invited profile and continue or we'll have to forget this application(along with the fees paid) and proceed with separate new application ??? can we use the same medical test results or we'll have to do that again???

Sujithavarma

Nov 25, 2020
Can anyone help or suggest with the groups that have people who got ITA and will be moving to canada so that we can connect for timelines and travel as well.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
@13nitinsharma, sir need a small help..

I received my single ITA @ 472 in OCT 2020. but didn't get through as couple @468. now we are down to 463. but Im still hopeful that we get to answer IELTS next month and boost our score to 468-469.
now, We need to undergo medical exam for my ITA and submit the application along with the payment.
So, suppose in the best case scenario, we get to answer IELTS again and boost our score to 468-469(somewhere in January/February) can I add her to my already invited profile and continue or we'll have to forget this application(along with the fees paid) and proceed with separate new application ??? can we use the same medical test results or we'll have to do that again???
New application is required to submit. Same medicals can be used, it has an expiry of one year from the date of visit.

jesse1120

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Just to clarify: we only require employer reference letters for the jobs for which we got the points right, Not ALL employers? PLUS the current employers?