+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 163rd Draw - All Programs

blahblah42

Feb 6, 2020
Hi Guys, I have an ECA from CES UoT that evaluated it as diploma. Now I have applied for IQAS ECA. (Haven't received the ECA yet.) After receving IQAS's ECA, should I call CES to get it's ECA deleted, as it may impact EE profile because of two different evaluations for the same degree ? Haven't made the EE profile yet.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi Guys, I have an ECA from CES UoT that evaluated it as diploma. Now I have applied for IQAS ECA. (Haven't received the ECA yet.) After receving IQAS's ECA, should I call CES to get it's ECA deleted, as it may impact EE profile because of two different evaluations for the same degree ? Haven't made the EE profile yet.
You don't have to call them, what you submit is what IRCC will use to process your application.

abnan

Jul 17, 2019
Yes i had and got mixed responses so I thought of putting in my query.
Its difficult to fathom why would you get mixed responses if the last cutoff was 471. It goes without saying that in all probability, the score will go down if around the same people are invited and the draw happens on 14th. The only scenario in which we can be uncertain is if there is a gap in the draw.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Its difficult to fathom why would you get mixed responses if the last cutoff was 471. It goes without saying that in all probability, the score will go down if around the same people are invited and the draw happens on 14th. The only scenario in which we can be uncertain is if there is a gap in the draw.
True. 470 at least, if they continue with the bi-weekly draws with 4200 invites.

siavasch

Sep 18, 2020
Hello,
I received ITA on September 16th, after that i changed my passport. Now i want to submit my application with my new passport number different from my old one which i entered the pool with. Do I have to scan my old passport and upload it too?
Thank You.

RyVenn

Mar 4, 2020
South Africa
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-03-2020
Hi All
On average, how long does it take for one's biometrics to be processed?
I'm hearing things like 20 days but I was of the opinion it's 3 months.
TIA

stels17

Feb 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hello,
I received ITA on September 16th, after that i changed my passport. Now i want to submit my application with my new passport number different from my old one which i entered the pool with. Do I have to scan my old passport and upload it too?
Thank You.
I definitely would upload the old one. Just compress the pdf

asf56

Sep 23, 2020
Hello,
Thank You.
I am in same situation. Is your police clearance certificate based on new passport number?

Sahiba94

Apr 22, 2021
Patiently waiting for an ITA. CRS: 474 (FSW-O). Date of entry in the pool: Aug 25, 2020.

Congratulations to everyone!
Hi dear
I have recently joined this forum. I recieved my ITA on September 16.
Category-FSW outland
AOR- october last week

can you please suggest if there is any update on your profile. as 6 months have already passed.
In my case after medical passed in november, Then i got ADR in january 1st week which i uploaded on next day. After that there is no update.
i gave biometrics in march 1st week.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hi dear
I have recently joined this forum. I recieved my ITA on September 16.
Category-FSW outland
AOR- october last week

can you please suggest if there is any update on your profile. as 6 months have already passed.
In my case after medical passed in november, Then i got ADR in january 1st week which i uploaded on next day. After that there is no update.
i gave biometrics in march 1st week.
Hello respected member. What is your country of residence.