+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 162nd Draw - All Programs

Ainpeespirant

Mar 27, 2019
Hello senior members. I had applied for LMIA based work permit through my consultant. With the regular FSW draws I might be able to get the ITA without the job offer points. My UCI number has already been generated when my consultant applied for work permit. My query is that I have created an express entry profile of my own. Do I mention the same UCI number in my profile or can I skip it? Also if I do eventually get an ITA of my own created profile, I will ask my consultant to withdraw my work permit application and I will apply for the AOR by myself. Do I have to inform IRCC of this earlier application and will it create any problems in future with my PR approval?

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Will I get an ITA in my case, I am a PNP express entry candidate and I entered the pool in April 2020.
I got nominated last week and my profile was updated yesterday to 994, I’m thinking I will not be invited based on the tie breaking rule

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Once you receive ITA your profile freezes. Now you will have to either accept the ITA and get the documentation ready or reject it and create another profile. When you accept the ITA it will give you the date by which you will have to submit the docs for PR.

Someone, please help me.
I got my ITA today but my profile expires in 2 weeks. What should I do?
Will my profile be active till I submit my documents, or will it get expired after 2 weeks?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Congratulations to all ITA receivers! Good to see the number of invites have been increased to 4200. Lets wish all programs draw gets back to normal as on every fortnightly.

Reactions: Sheena87

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Congratulations to all ITA receivers! Good to see the number of invites have been increased to 4200. Lets wish all programs draw gets back to normal as on every fortnightly.
Let's hope they keep up with the 4200 invites. They once drawn 4500 candidates out of the pool earlier this year but in the subsequent draws, they reverted back to 3900.

HeraldVII

May 26, 2017
Iran
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-12-2020
Nomination.....
25-11-2020
AOR Received.
18-12-2020
Med's Done....
08-12-2020

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Once you receive ITA your profile freezes. Now you will have to either accept the ITA and get the documentation ready or reject it and create another profile. When you accept the ITA it will give you the date by which you will have to submit the docs for PR.
There is no such thing as “accepting the ITA”.
You can either reject or submit documents within 90 days. The day you submit them is what your AOR is going to be

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hey @Singh@11, I m also at 475 with profile created on 5th august .... no ITA mail yet . Hell worried .
I hope there isn't anything to worry . What u say
Please share ur thoughts

MrGreen

Jul 11, 2020
Waterloo, ON
How do I accept the ITA? I don't see a button for it.