+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 162nd Draw - All Programs

Therodmg

Sep 3, 2020
I agree with U that there will be a reduction in crs. That's also what the person who simulated CRS scores with the table also said. Although I do not believe the next draw with dive as low as 470. But I believe there is hope for those with 470 if the draw continues in d same climate it has.
Yeah that's right. I'm waiting for mu IELTS results, hopefully I reach the 475, and hopefully we don't get too many new profiles in the 470-480 range hehe

Reactions: Limitless

izzyhu1106

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
What is the guess on next Draw type and CRS score?
Next draw is very likely to be PNP/CEC according to the lately alternate pattern, the number of ITA might be 4200 instead of 3900.
The cutoff score for the next CEC exclusive draw is likely to go up higher than the last draw.
The likelihood of another all program draw next week is tiny. But if that happens, score will plunge down below 470. And that's the only hope now for candidates like me who are just below 470

Dipanshu26

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Next draw is very likely to be PNP/CEC according to the lately alternate pattern, the number of ITA might be 4200 instead of 3900.
The cutoff score for the next CEC exclusive draw is likely to go up higher than the last draw.
The likelihood of another all program draw next week is tiny. But if that happens, score will plunge down below 470. And that's the only hope now for candidates like me who are just below 470
Even though chances are tiny, I wish it happens. @469 all set to lose points in two weeks :'(

Therodmg

Sep 3, 2020
I don't mean to cause U worry but 443 is too low a score to be considered in the Fsw cutoff, based on current trends. Try explore ways to boost up Ur points and at the same time look into PNP. Cheers
Agree with you bro. 443 is not enough for FWS at the moment. Maybe moving over to Canada, studying there, improving English skills would help him

Reactions: Limitless

blahblah42

Feb 6, 2020
I don't mean to cause U worry but 443 is too low a score to be considered in the Fsw cutoff, based on current trends. Try explore ways to boost up Ur points and at the same time look into PNP. Cheers
What is a good score , is 459 a good score ? Thanks.

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone!!!!

I am new to this Canada forum.
I really need your help guys!!!

I got my invitation to apply for Canada 1 month back as a single applicant!!!

Now I am planning for marriage!!!

My combined score with my to be spouse will be 8 points more than the round of invitation in which I got invitation!!!!

Do I have decline the invitation?

Or

Can I add my spouse directly into my profile by informing IRCC?

Do I have to fill the form IMM008
IMM5406
IMM5669

Can anyone guide me?
Hi,

I would like to inform you that an additional family member can be added into an application anytime: before/or after the ITA/AOR. So, you don't have to decline the ITA.

There are two scenarios:

1) If you get married now then your scores will be recalculated and if the recalculated scores remains above the draw cut-off then you're good to go, otherwise your application will be refused.
(you don't need to fill any IMM forms unless requested by IRCC)

2) On the other side if you submit your application now and get married afterwards; inform IRCC then your scores won't be recalculated.
(you will have to submit an application kit and attach additional documentation)

Hope it helps. Congratulations and good luck for your marriage. :)

Limitless

Sep 16, 2019
Hello everyone!!!!

I am new to this Canada forum.
I really need your help guys!!!

I got my invitation to apply for Canada 1 month back as a single applicant!!!

Now I am planning for marriage!!!

My combined score with my to be spouse will be 8 points more than the round of invitation in which I got invitation!!!!

Do I have decline the invitation?

Or

Can I add my spouse directly into my profile by informing IRCC?

Do I have to fill the form IMM008
IMM5406
IMM5669

Can anyone guide me?
You can add, as long as you know that the addition does not make your score lesser that the score at ITA.