+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 160th Draw - PNP

Pita123

Aug 20, 2020
the results were already posted man, CEC 454
Do you think any chance CEC score will go down in the future? Since ppl are doing Ielts/Celpip in Canada it seems like the score will increase at one point. Im hoping its going down again around 448-450.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Do you think any chance CEC score will go down in the future? Since ppl are doing Ielts/Celpip in Canada it seems like the score will increase at one point. Im hoping its going down again around 448-450.
Unlikely, unless they do CEC exclusive draws again. Just my guess tho. I would go ahead and explore options to increase my CRS score

rock_lobster

Jul 10, 2017

cec plummeted during the pandemic, apparently because of more draws happening,
but now the alternating draws make more cec candidates piled up,
it's really unfortunate I mean you have the 1-year Canadian experience with Canadian education and still do not qualify in many cases,
I suggest you improve your language test results or see if you can get reference letters from previous employers

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Did you already receive it? I didn't receive any email. Also, I still see the links to check the application and withdraw?
If you're above the draw cut-off then you should be getting it anytime within 24 hrs. :) Congratulations in advance.

Mehroj

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
Upfront
Did you already receive it? I didn't receive any email. Also, I still see the links to check the application and withdraw?
Yes I did, after 10 minutes.