+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - 152nd Draw - CEC

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Am i the only one who thinks immigration to canada isn’t easy?
Definitely, you are not the one. Many dudes (non CEC dudes) here awaiting a call from IRCC in the form of ITA
Since March, nothing happening to outlanders (Except IT dudes being called thrice by Ontario - OINP).
If you are above 465 and in the IT, man, you will somehow get through for sure via OINP
A guy in a group (a WhatsApp group where I am a member), got an invite via the OINP 9 days ago and his CRS was 469.
So if Ontario does the OINP tech draw, for sure IT dudes (outland dudes) would get a PNP call
Even Accounts dudes too have a fair chances
Other dudes I guess might have to wait until they do the 'All programs draw'

Reactions: joconstantine

MGR@2020

May 28, 2020
Hi All,
I am in a confusing state ,need your help in guiding me through my below queries:
1. I got the ITA under CEC in last express entry draw with 440 points and this application was only for me.I mentioned my wife as non-accompany in this application to increase my CRS. Considering the current trend in the score, should I decline the Invite and update my profile by adding my spouse in the application (CRS in this case is 430),wait for next express entry draw or the ontario PNP whose last tech draw was having the lowest crs score (421)? Please advise.
2. I was hearing that getting the spousal Visa done after getting my PR might take long time (1- 1.5 years), so is there a way I can apply the spousal visa just after getting my PR or any other way my spouse can stay in Canada through Visitor VISA/Tourist Visa until she gets spousal visa? Please advise.

Many Thanks..

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Hi All,
I am in a confusing state ,need your help in guiding me through my below queries:
1. I got the ITA under CEC in last express entry draw with 440 points and this application was only for me.I mentioned my wife as non-accompany in this application to increase my CRS. Considering the current trend in the score, should I decline the Invite and update my profile by adding my spouse in the application (CRS in this case is 430),wait for next express entry draw or the ontario PNP whose last tech draw was having the lowest crs score (421)? Please advise.
2. I was hearing that getting the spousal Visa done after getting my PR might take long time (1- 1.5 years), so is there a way I can apply the spousal visa just after getting my PR or any other way my spouse can stay in Canada through Visitor VISA/Tourist Visa until she gets spousal visa? Please advise.

Many Thanks..
Why don't you create one more profile with your wife as accompanying. That way you can reject the current ITA after you receive the next one.

MGR@2020

May 28, 2020
Why don't you create one more profile with your wife as accompanying. That way you can reject the current ITA after you receive the next one.
Thank you so much for your advice, I thought of doing that but i was wondering if there will any impact to my PR application later on due to keeping two profiles.
Any thought here?

Thanks again !

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Thank you so much for your advice, I thought of doing that but i was wondering if there will any impact to my PR application later on due to keeping two profiles.
Any thought here?

Thanks again !
No i don't think it would be a problem. It is common for people to create a profile and forget the password, so they create a new profile. All the best!

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
He is right. If you are over 36 it's close to impossible to immigrate to canada.
Nope. You still have lot of chances
If u r a master or dual degree holder, try learning French
Can be done in 6 to 8 months
There was lady (39 years single mother with two kids) who wrote TEF (B2 grade) and she scored 471
She studied French (with extreme dedication) in 6 months and boosted the score
She will even stand out from the crowd with French and technical skills
So don't get demotivated buddy.
You have every chance
Just do little bit hardwork and you will be there
If not, let me know, I can assist with NZ immigration
Age is not a big barrier to NZ
Another option is to go on a student visa (2 years master pgm)
So choose the best route and move on

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
There was lady (39 years single mother with two kids) who wrote TEF (B2 grade) and she scored 471
You have every chance
Thanks for the motivation buddy. I'm sitting at 433. How many points can I get by learning french. Is it easy? Should I retake ielts?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You have every chance
So the NZ route needs 160 points to get an ITA? Indian Commerce Bachelor degree's earn 50 points as Level 7?
Is there any forum to discuss about the NZ PR options? I think even if a person cracks 8777 in IELTS the NZ PR option is very difficult isnt it?

NMKsa

Jun 16, 2020
How to contact CIC for the ITA. My score is 438 and the cut off was 437, not able to contact anyone. Still no ITA