+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - 152nd Draw - CEC

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi How much we need to pay for the additional fees? I paid $1125 on May 22 when I submitted it, but they asking the additional fees, I saw the website shows $1325, so I paid $ 200 and submit to the web form. Today I received the email from IRCC, they said i paid incorrect amount. Please help me with that. Thank you guys

what are you paying for? Did you check here?

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

please check this link

sharry_277

Mar 22, 2020
Hi guys, I have a question related to POST ITA application,
While filling the personal activity column where we have to fill the details for last 10 years, I have a confusion that while I was studying here in Canada during 2018 Jan - 2019 April, I also did few part time jobs.
Do I have to mention all those jobs or just have to complete one time spam?

sealco

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
While filling the personal activity column where we have to fill the details for last 10 years, I have a confusion that while I was studying here in Canada during 2018 Jan - 2019 April, I also did few part time jobs.
I'm in the same position. I'm not sure what to do. Hopefully, someone who knows will answer soon.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Yes, mention your part-time jobs. It does not require any reference letters, so there's no harm in mentioning them.

Reactions: sealco

CRS468

May 29, 2020
I have made my Express Entry Profile (FSW candidate with a current CRS score of 468, NOC 4112), and am waiting for the regular draws to resume. As a back up plan, I'm thinking of applying for a Master's degree in B.C. I have 3 queries:
1. Will I have to withdraw my EE Profile if I want to apply for a Master's degree admission?

2. If I get admission in the Master's degree program, will having an EE Profile have any impact on me getting a student visa?

3. Recommendations for an Admissions Consultant in Delhi?

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi All,

I got an ITA before completing one year in Canada under CEC category. I have started working in Canada from July 3rd 2019 and technically I will complete one year in July 3rd but Express entry system already provided one year experience points and I got an invitation.

1.Shall I accept ITA now and submit e-APR after July 3rd? So after July 3rd anyway 1 year will be completed.
2.Should I decline and wait for another draw on July 3rd?

Please suggest. I really need your suggestions.
There is no such thing as accepting an ITA. The only response to that is you submitting your profile. The EE system calculates the points in this way, that's not your fault at all.

Anyway, just collect all the documents and submit your profile after you complete 1 year. You will be fine.
Do Not waste an ITA based on this!

You need to show that on the day you received the ITA, you had the experience that you got points for. It is a well-known bug in the EE system that it awards points before it is supposed it. This question has been posted countless times on every thread - do a search to find out how to handle it.
Sorry but if you talk about this question being posted countless time, you should also give them the solution. Anyway, in this scenario, it is totally fine to submit the profile after completing the 1 year work experience. No need to decline the ITA.

you should decline it .. i have confirmed this with a consultant...some people might get through but there have been rejections also
Please don't listen to your consultant if he is giving such an advice. Better to get a new one! Seriously, these consultants make money just by scaring people about the whole process anyway. In essence anyone can actually do the complete immigration process without the need for a consultant.
If they don't scare you, they will go out of business

sharry_277

Mar 22, 2020
Yes, mention your part-time jobs. It does not require any reference letters, so there's no harm in mentioning them.
Thanks for the reply bud!
As I was working with two different companies at the same time but never exceeded 20 hours a week.
For example: I was hired in Company A and B from January 2018 to April 2019 as a part time employee but at the same time I was a full time student.
If I mention all these it would overlap.
What if I mention just my full time study rather than mentioning both my jobs as well because at the end what matters is that there should not be any gap in last 10 years time spam.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Thanks for the reply bud!
As I was working with two different companies at the same time but never exceeded 20 hours a week.
For example: I was hired in Company A and B from January 2018 to April 2019 as a part time employee but at the same time I was a full time student.
If I mention all these it would overlap.
What if I mention just my full time study rather than mentioning both my jobs as well because at the end what matters is that there should not be any gap in last 10 years time spam.
You need to disclose everything even if it's overlapping. You don't want to be banned for misrepresentation. Whether or not you worked over 20 hrs is not a problem here, since you are immigrating to Canada on the basis of your work experience, IRCC wants to know all of your work history - skilled, unskilled, part-time, full-time, and contract. Honestly, if you enter more than what they have in their database (as long as it's true), it won't be a problem, but if you failed to disclose you worked somewhere but they find it out, you will be in huge trouble. There's this person who was dumb enough to not include a part of his work experience in the personal history and got a 5-year ban for misrepresentation because the visa officer was able to find that he worked at his company through his LinkedIn page. If you are not sure of where you worked in the last 5 years, look up on your CRA and Service Canada accounts for T4s and Record of Employments. It's always better to err on the side of caution.

Reactions: Canada2107

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
My friend finally got NZ PR. Started to write IELTS in the year 2018 -> got 8777 during May 2019 -> age was 34 -> Score was less than 430 -> unable to secure ITA -> Gave a try to settle down in NZ -> got the ITA -> SUbmitted all his docs (a half-hearted decision) -> Got the residency visa (PPR stamping done in Mumbai VFS) during March-> Got a job in Christchurch (hefty pay for IT profile of his) -> Had to stay back because of lockdown -> Applied online for other jobs as the Christchurch employer was not willing the extend the offer (all this happened while he was here) -> Yesterday got a job offer from an employer from Wellington, NZ -> Even better package and reserved a job for his wife as well -> Both will leave to Wellington by July -> Airfare taken care by the Organization (include relocation benefits) ->Will settle down in Aus as well with the PR of NZ (who will leave NZ obviously). Now he is glad that he did not wait in the loooooong line but skipped it and tried something diff than others.
He'll leave to Wellington International Airport, NZ from Chhatrapati shivaji airport on 12th July.
Point is, a backup plan is extremely essential owing to the immense competition to CAN and the insane levels of joblessness there.
Thousands are losing job in Canda and the locals are extremely oppressive to bring outsiders now. The govt has to listen to its citizens and residents there.
Of course, those who settled in Canada few years ago as immigrants are one of the key ppl showing strong aversion towards inviting people from outside during this recessive period and burden the govt immensely

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
My friend finally got NZ PR. Started to write IELTS in the year 2018 -> got 8777 during May 2019 -> age was 34 -> Score was less than 430 -> unable to secure ITA -> Gave a try to settle down in NZ -> got the ITA -> SUbmitted all his docs (a half-hearted decision) -> Got the residency visa (PPR stamping done in Mumbai VFS) during March-> Got a job in Christchurch (hefty pay for IT profile of his) -> Had to stay back because of lockdown -> Applied online for other jobs as the Christchurch employer was not willing the extend the offer (all this happened while he was here) -> Yesterday got a job offer from an employer from Wellington, NZ -> Even better package and reserved a job for his wife as well -> Both will leave to Wellington by July -> Airfare taken care by the Organization (include relocation benefits) ->Will settle down in Aus as well with the PR of NZ (who will leave NZ obviously). Now he is glad that he did not wait in the loooooong line but skipped it and tried something diff than others.
He'll leave to Wellington International Airport, NZ from Chhatrapati shivaji airport on 12th July.
Point is, a backup plan is extremely essential owing to the immense competition to CAN and the insane levels of joblessness there.
Thousands are losing job in Canda and the locals are extremely oppressive to bring outsiders now. The govt has to listen to its citizens and residents there.
Of course, those who settled in Canada few years ago as immigrants are one of the key ppl showing strong aversion towards inviting people from outside during this recessive period and burden the govt immensely
What documents are required for NZ immigration?

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
With the NZ pr, you cannot settle in Australia, you need a NZ citizenship.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
With the NZ pr, you cannot settle in Australia, you need a NZ citizenship.
Yeah, but you know getting a long term work visa (6 years) is wayyyyyy easier to obtain.
And with that, getting Aussie PR is also easier than from South Asia
So basically getting either AUS or NZ PR gives you lots of privileges to work in either county with ease.
I mean, my point here is to suggest to not to put all the eggs in just one basket