+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - 152nd Draw - CEC

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Is there a thread for those who got their PNP / CEC ITAs in this round to join so we can give and receive help, monitor our progress? Thanks

akb21

Feb 6, 2020
Toronto
Yeah. Life is full of surprises.
Make the best use it mate. Definitely, once in a lifetime opportunity these are. Had it been normal draws, the 470s wouldn't allow any others to breathe as well.
Glad that you guys are getting a big breakthrough.
Equally, I pray that at least from July all draws shall resume. IELTS is anyway gonna commence by July and they would not be able to run the show with full capacity.
So I strongly believe that it might take time but eventually, dudes up to 450 will get it.
Some baseless dudes will keep yelling score will be higher but those dudes never realize IELTS and ECA operations are devastated and no chance score will remain at 470 (as it was from September).
July must be the month for FSW (I mean, from July onwards)
470+ or not, the express entry process is same for all, and every candidate goes through the same hassle. These 470+ candidates are not faking their documents or bribing their way in or taking advantage of some loophole that suits them. I really don't understand why you are so negative towards these candidates and use harsh words like 'they are not letting you breathe'. Why not take efforts to improve your score instead.. It is a competition, if you want to win, you have to perform, and not blame other participants..

Reactions: indianstudent96

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Make the best use it mate. Definitely, once in a lifetime opportunity these are. Had it been normal draws, the 470s wouldn't allow any others to breathe as well.
Equally, I pray that at least from July all draws shall resume. IELTS is anyway gonna commence by July and they would not be able to run the show with full capacity.
So I strongly believe that it might take time but eventually, dudes up to 450 will get it.
Some baseless dudes will keep yelling score will be higher but those dudes never realize IELTS and ECA operations are devastated and no chance score will remain at 470 (as it was from September).
Yes, as a 479, I would have crushed your sub-par 460 something score, DUDE. LOL. Could you please stop posting it like 470s are stopping you from getting an ITA. Your posts show an extreme dislike of 470s. I have explained it time and again that the top 'n' number of candidates get the invites. IRCC can care less about your score. They care only about your rank. I really feel bad for those who have high scores but are stuck in the pool due to program-specific draws. If you had focused on improving your score instead of moping around like a dog that likes to be kicked around, you might have received an ITA long time ago. I am afraid you are going to be stuck forever in this forum being sore about high scoring candidates getting ITAs. I really hope you start realizing it sooner than later. I wish you good luck. I know this post is going to be reported and taken down, but I do not care as long as you get to see this.

P.S: For those who read my first sentence, I was joking. I did not mean it. If you have received an ITA, don't let anyone say you are sub-par.

Reactions: akb21

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
470+ or not, the express entry process is same for all, and every candidate goes through the same hassle. These 470+ candidates are not faking their documents or bribing their way in or taking advantage of some loophole that suits them. I really don't understand why you are so negative towards these candidates and use harsh words like 'they are not letting you breathe'. Why not take efforts to improve your score instead.. It is a competition, if you want to win, you have to perform, and not blame other participants..
Exactly. I don't know what kind of grudge he holds against those who have a higher score than him. I have 479 and he's making it sound like I am strangling him so hard that he can't breathe. I wish the moderators take down these stupid comments instead of removing my posts and telling me 'Let's not encourage this argument.'

sealco

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Yes, as a 479, I would have crushed your sub-par 460 something score, DUDE. LOL. Could you please stop posting it like 470s are stopping you from getting an ITA. Your posts show an extreme dislike of 470s. I have explained it time and again that the top 'n' number of candidates get the invites. IRCC can care less about your score. They care only about your rank. I really feel bad for those who have high scores but are stuck in the pool due to program-specific draws. If you had focused on improving your score instead of moping around like a dog that likes to be kicked around, you might have received an ITA long time ago. I am afraid you are going to be stuck forever in this forum being sore about high scoring candidates getting ITAs. I really hope you start realizing it sooner than later. I wish you good luck. I know this post is going to be reported and taken down, but I do not care as long as you get to see this.

P.S: For those who read my first sentence, I was joking. I did not mean it. If you have received an ITA, don't let anyone say you are sub-par.
Anybody got ITA today? How long does it take to receive it?
My own came about 3 and a half hours after the draw was announced. I've been busy filling out information today.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
Dude, have you done the math? The influx of new candidates in 450-600 range in the last 14 days has been 364 candidates/day, that is, simply putting, the 2nd biggest influx of new candidates since early 2019 (when I started taking care of the data provided by IRCC).
You simply are arguing your OPINION as being the truth. The numbers prove you're totally wrong.
Just to be 100% clear: In the last 14 days more candidates entered the 450-600 range than in any other week of 2020 (including the pre-pandemic period of January).
If you insist on that idea, you're simply lying to yourself (and might be putting FSWs candidates to think it's OK to sit at 455 waiting for an ITA that will never come).

akb21

Feb 6, 2020
Toronto
Exactly. I don't know what kind of grudge he holds against those who have a higher score than him. I have 479 and he's making it sound like I am strangling him so hard that he can't breathe. I wish the moderators take down these stupid comments instead of removing my posts and telling me 'Let's not encourage this argument.'
Lol, had to like your post before its taken down. I understand that the lack of fsw draws is making people frustrated, but there is way to vent it out. That member regularly blames high scoring candidates and I agree, the moderators should do something about it..

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Lol, had to like your post before its taken down. I understand that the lack of fsw draws is making people frustrated, but there is way to vent it out. That member regularly blames high scoring candidates and I agree, the moderators should do something about it..
This guy has been venting out at 470s for quite some time. It goes way before COVID-19. If I am not wrong, he wanted "HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND ASPIRATIONAL DUDES" to go to Hawaii and chill off to give 460s a chance. I'll give this person some credit, he would make a very good conspiracy theorist.

EDIT: "
Cannot say. The past 4 months, the score is around 470
Many many dudes are flocking to Canada as an army.
Not sure from where the 470 plus have come in this large numbers.
Let all the 470s together can go to Hawaii or the Bermuda, be there are relax some time and then they can come to EE." These were his exact words on Feb 21, 2020. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: laoxi02 and akb21

akb21

Feb 6, 2020
Toronto
This guy has been venting out at 470s for quite some time. It goes way before COVID-19. If I am not wrong, he wanted "HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND ASPIRATIONAL DUDES" to go to Hawaii and chill off to give 460s a chance. I'll give this person some credit, he would make a very good conspiracy theorist.

EDIT: "
Cannot say. The past 4 months, the score is around 470
Many many dudes are flocking to Canada as an army.
Not sure from where the 470 plus have come in this large numbers.
Let all the 470s together can go to Hawaii or the Bermuda, be there are relax some time and then they can come to EE." These were his exact words on Feb 21, 2020. LOL.
HAHAHA..Its actually not a bad idea. If the person is willing to sponsor all of us, we can all move to Hawaii and retire :cool:

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
HAHAHA..Its actually not a bad idea. If the person is willing to sponsor all of us, we can all move to Hawaii and retire :cool:
Yes, I wouldn't mind the warm weather. Unfortunately, it's expensive to buy a green card (EB-5) in the US. As an Indian citizen, there's virtually no way for me to immigrate to the US as a skilled professional, LOL.

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
All these 470s talks reminds me of the good old days when the score hovered around mid 440s. Those were the days. And mind you, that was not a long time ago. Crazy how the scores just sky rocketed.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
All these 470s talks reminds me of the good old days when the score hovered around mid 440s. Those were the days. And mind you, that was not a long time ago. Crazy how the scores just sky rocketed.
Yes, it has become more competitive. Unfortunately, some members like our Mr. Dude here choose to live under the rock and hope for the general draw cut-off to drop to 460s when the math suggests otherwise. What's interesting is the cut-off for the general draws has not dropped below 469 for a very long time, yet our friend here seems to think 470s are suffocating him and other candidates with 460 odd score. I am glad most EE candidates see it as a competition and try their best to improve their score instead of running their mouths off.